UTC

Lurker
Piaggio mp3 500hpe abs

Lurker
Piaggio mp3 500hpe abs
UTC quote
Hey guys

I really really need some help here
So i bought a mp3 500hpe abs model from 2020 with 5000kms on it , and i ordered dr pulley weights and sliders , the scooter has an arrow exhaust and hi flow filter , but the rest is all stock when i put in sliders and weights i get belt rub from around 0 - 30 i think and yes i did read about the washer and i removed the original one and put a 3mm washer between vario and and vario half and then when i ride from start it goes but when i release gas he shut down and its hard to restart the scooter and yes i also did try a malossi white spring , but nothing changes , anyone can help me out please because i love the scooter but it lacks acceleration at the start.......
@old_as_dirt avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 GTS

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@old_as_dirt avatar
2007 GTS
UTC quote
contact maksor he is most on the mp3 side of the forum. he is an expert in mp3 and is in the netherlands not far from you.
http://www.maksor-scooterparts.com/

I'm sure he can schedule you and get you in and sorted out
@jkj-fz6 avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
BV400, Primavera 150, Yamaha Zuma 125

Ossessionato
@jkj-fz6 avatar
BV400, Primavera 150, Yamaha Zuma 125
UTC quote
Post this in the MP3 Discussion Forum and you may get more replies.
https://modernvespa.com/forum/forum13
@garthhh avatar
UTC

Addicted
2020 Liberty 150, 2020 MP3-500

Addicted
@garthhh avatar
2020 Liberty 150, 2020 MP3-500
UTC quote
It's never going to be that bike
The power delivery is adequate, it's a #500, 500cc single with detuned fly by wire engine management
Possibly you can make some minor improvement, more likely mods will be counter productive without changing software mapping

There is no replacement for displacement, lighter weight, more cylinders
I ride mine around ASR, off pinned throttle

Look up threads by Bubba Jon who was of the opinion that slightly heavier weights utilized the torque a big single makes, rather than higher revs
Still just minor gains
I think my stock 2020 MP3500 picks up speed in the middle revs & signs off well before redline
It is what it is, underpowered & heavy...
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0479s ][ Queries: 7 (0.0209s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]