OP
UTC

GTS 300 HPE

GTS 300 HPE
UTC quote
I am attempting to install a power cable for my gps; however, after removing the left knee cover and the plate beneath, I am not able to find the alarm connector, so I do not know if it is round or rectangular. I have done several searches for the correct adapter, but cannot find a definitive answer to which shape connector is supplied on my 2020 GTS 300 Super. Can someone provide an answer? Thanks for the help.
@steelbytes avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2019 GTS300 Supertech E3 60,000km

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@steelbytes avatar
2019 GTS300 Supertech E3 60,000km
UTC quote
yes it has the same round accessory connector as the previous gts. this is where you are looking but hard to reach without partially removing the glove box. this connector has both battery 12v and ignition switched 12v

but for power for usb/gps/phone etc it's simplest to connect to the back of the usb like this 12 Volt outlet for a 2020 HPE Touring
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0084s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0020s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]