@sadragna avatar
UTC

Hooked
GTS SUPER 300

Hooked
@sadragna avatar
GTS SUPER 300
UTC quote
Good day all. I am Stefano. I'm new to this group but I'm on my 4th Vespa. I'm located in NYC, I took delivery of this scoot May 5. Looking to learn thing in here maybe meet up with some of you for a ride.
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
UTC

Hooked
2007 Vespa 250 GTS

Hooked
2007 Vespa 250 GTS
UTC quote
Hello Stefano and Welcome to the group! That Vespa is a beauty, red is definitely the best color on a Vespa. I'm in Tennessee so probably not a group ride but if you can get to Maggie Valley this summer we will be doing group rides all week. https://www.advrider.com/f/threads/2023-maggie-valley-beat-the-heat-scooter-rally.1616061/
Tony
@marret avatar
UTC

Hooked
2016 GTS300 ABS

Hooked
@marret avatar
2016 GTS300 ABS
UTC quote
Congrats on #4 and welcome. Nice scoot.

Not close enough for group rides either.
OP
@sadragna avatar
UTC

Hooked
GTS SUPER 300

Hooked
@sadragna avatar
GTS SUPER 300
UTC quote
tonymarchman wrote:
Hello Stefano and Welcome to the group! That Vespa is a beauty, red is definitely the best color on a Vespa. I'm in Tennessee so probably not a group ride but if you can get to Maggie Valley this summer we will be doing group rides all week. https://www.advrider.com/f/threads/2023-maggie-valley-beat-the-heat-scooter-rally.1616061/
Tony
I don't think I could make that. I definitely would love too tho my wife just gave birth to our second child this year will be a little rough.
@guzzi_gal avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
Gigi, '13 GTS 300ie Touring

Ossessionato
@guzzi_gal avatar
Gigi, '13 GTS 300ie Touring
UTC quote
Welcome, and double congratulations on the new family members. I guess that means you won't be at this year's AmeriVespa. If you were, I'd be honored to ride with you in my adopted home state of Arizona.
@baba12 avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2018 Vespa 300 GTS Touring

Molto Verboso
@baba12 avatar
2018 Vespa 300 GTS Touring
UTC quote
Sadragna wrote:
Good day all. I am Stefano. I'm new to this group but I'm on my 4th Vespa. I'm located in NYC, I took delivery of this scoot May 5. Looking to learn thing in here maybe meet up with some of you for a ride.
Welcome Stefano. Nice color on that Vespa. Nice to meet a fellow newyorker.
I live in Brooklyn, maybe we shall get to meet up for a drink and go for a ride somewhere though with a new baby around dunno how much time you get to chill as such.
OP
@sadragna avatar
UTC

Hooked
GTS SUPER 300

Hooked
@sadragna avatar
GTS SUPER 300
UTC quote
baba12 wrote:
Welcome Stefano. Nice color on that Vespa. Nice to meet a fellow newyorker.
I live in Brooklyn, maybe we shall get to meet up for a drink and go for a ride somewhere though with a new baby around dunno how much time you get to chill as such.
I'm sure once things settle down for me we can probably figure something out. My father just order one and so did my cousin. I'm going to try and start a Vespa crew
@ks7877 avatar
UTC

Ossessionato

Ossessionato
@ks7877 avatar
UTC quote
Sounds like you'll soon have a group to ride with that's all family Scooter emoticon Scooter emoticon Scooter emoticon

Welcome to MV from soCal
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0131s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0050s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]