OP
@doug_fremder avatar
UTC

GTS 300 Super Sport

@doug_fremder avatar
GTS 300 Super Sport
UTC quote
Vespa GTS 300 -

Nice looking GTS. I considered the white but grey was in stock at my local dealer. No regrets on color choice.

I run a full face Arai, how do you lock your helmet under the seat like in the picture?

Thanks,
Doug
@robalatte avatar
UTC

Hooked
GTS 300's

Hooked
@robalatte avatar
GTS 300's
UTC quote
cogind wrote:
First run to the coffee shop. One week, I'm at 200 miles. Love it. And checking the oil is not a big deal. Wondering if I will do the site glass oil pan at the first service.
It's such a great product, I love the Super Sport! The seat is awesome and different from the others. Such a great Vespa. Good choice!
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
@cogind avatar
UTC

Hooked
Vespa GTS 300

Hooked
@cogind avatar
Vespa GTS 300
UTC quote
Doug Fremder wrote:
Vespa GTS 300 -

Nice looking GTS. I considered the white but grey was in stock at my local dealer. No regrets on color choice.

I run a full face Arai, how do you lock your helmet under the seat like in the picture?

Thanks,
Doug
When you lift the seat you will see two prongs, one on either side of the hinge. You put a d ring from your chin strap and close the seat.
OP
@doug_fremder avatar
UTC

GTS 300 Super Sport

@doug_fremder avatar
GTS 300 Super Sport
UTC quote
Wow, works like a charm. Thanks for the tip Vespa GTS 300!
OP
@doug_fremder avatar
UTC

GTS 300 Super Sport

@doug_fremder avatar
GTS 300 Super Sport
UTC quote
228 miles in 3 days and really not even trying. Today went to Fresh Market packed a zip lock bag of ice, placed it in a fabric cooler and brought home steaks and such for dinner.

This GTS is just so easy. In order to ride before I had to move a car out of garage, take 700 pound bike off PitBull stand, move bike to driveway, put car back in garage. Gear up and ride. Reverse process upon return. Certainly a deterrent to ride.

With the GTS I ride it out and back into garage and park it. Thats it. Fits between car and wall with room to spare.

I wasn't sure however now I am convinced I made the correct decision. It is a wonderfully versatile machine. Quite capable, I am very impressed. I have ridden for about 45 years, the GTS is my 25th bike and I couldn't be happier.

Picture in front of one of our favorite restaurants, which happens to be located next to a local airport. Very cool, just like my GTS.
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
OP
@doug_fremder avatar
UTC

GTS 300 Super Sport

@doug_fremder avatar
GTS 300 Super Sport
UTC quote
Hello everyone. It is a no go on the Puig GTS Sport Screen to fit the 2023 GTS 300 SuperSport. Not even close to fitting. Completely different as suggested. Need to consider other options or may just run without. Wanted to close the loop.

Thanks,
Doug
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0183s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0106s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]