@motovista avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GT 2.4

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@motovista avatar
GT 2.4
UTC quote
I got a really neat tool for removing plastics on scooters. It's from a Taiwanese company called Bikeservice. They make parts for servicing bikes. I got it from a distributor in Italy, thought about selling them and then found them on Dennis Kirk for $7.

I just used it to take my SMax apart. It would work very well for removing headsets on modern Vespa models.

One thing I recommend prior to taking any plastics off is to look at a parts fiche or parts diagram, and see where the tabs are and how they come apart. That one step saves a lot of time getting the bike apart and figuring out how to repair broken tabs.

It's part BS6050

https://www.denniskirk.com/bikeservice/panel-removal-tool-bs6050.p285081.prd/285081.sku
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
@shaardvark avatar
UTC

Hooked
2023 GTS300 Super

Hooked
@shaardvark avatar
2023 GTS300 Super
@znomit avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
LX190 Friday afternoon special, [s]Primavera[/s], S50, too many pushbikes

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@znomit avatar
LX190 Friday afternoon special, [s]Primavera[/s], S50, too many pushbikes
UTC quote
It's a scooter spludger.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0085s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0018s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]