OP
UTC

Granturismo 200 L

Granturismo 200 L
UTC quote
Been scratching my head on this. But on 2 points of throttle range my scoot hesitates. Rather than smooth increase of speed I have to compensate by opening the the throttle a lot more than I should. The fuel tap has been replaced a few years ago I have replaced the vacuum hoses and currently ordered a inlet manifold. I have cleaned the carb jets but still same thing. Also myb on a separate subject but this little filter in the side of the carb has perished what is this for and can this affect my problem?
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
@abner_bjorn avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2007 GT200, 2008 Yamaha C3, 2009 BV250

Molto Verboso
@abner_bjorn avatar
2007 GT200, 2008 Yamaha C3, 2009 BV250
UTC quote
I've seen threads where that filter gets sucked into your carb. I zip tied a piece of RamAir foam filter in place on my 200.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0111s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0028s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]