UTC

Atypical Canadian
2009 Vespa S50(LX150 motor swap), 2006 Vespa GTS250ie

Atypical Canadian
@adri avatar
UTC quote
JakeM wrote:
I'm off to Modena next week - it's lovely there!!

If you get a chance, Enzo Ferrari's childhood home / museum is well worth a visit. The building has been designed to look like the front wing of one of the older Ferrari's.

https://goo.gl/maps/VmJ6qBUREU9Untbb9
Leaning church and tower there too, it's subtle, almost not noticeable compared to Piza, but also doesn't have tourists so that's a plus
@petercc avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Piaggio Beverly 300 ie - 2012

Molto Verboso
@petercc avatar
Piaggio Beverly 300 ie - 2012
UTC quote
adri wrote:
Only read the Ercolano one as I'm supposed to be getting ready to leave but loved it, very funny, especially the pics.
(...)
I found Ercolano very interesting. It is the Roman city of Herculaneum that also suffered from that eruption of the Vesuvio that destroyed Pompei.

You visit the archeological site of Ercolano and the guide tells you that we are now at the beach overlooking the sea.
All you see in front of you is a lava stone wall of 50-100m high and the sea today is miles away.
Or at the other side of the site the guide explains they can not further excavate because the new Ercolano is on top of it. And you see the level of the old Herculaneum with its ruins and then way up high a wall and on top of that wall is the new Ercolano.
Nature there is impressive.
The Vesuvio in itself is impressive.
@jess avatar
UTC

Petty Tyrant
0:7 And counting

Petty Tyrant
@jess avatar
UTC quote
Sometime before our 2010 scooter tour across Tuscany, I was riding an MP3-500 I had just bought from San Diego back home to the Bay Area. Along the way, I had a chat with a rider I met in Santa Maria, and I mentioned the upcoming scooter tour of Italy. It turns out he was an avid Italophile, rode there often, and kept a bike there in a friend's garage for his frequent visits.

His main point was that two weeks (the duration of the scooter tour I was doing) was not enough. Not even close to enough. There is so much to do and see and taste and experience in Italy that rushing through it does it a disservice.

Now, I'm fairly pragmatic, and at the time I still had a job and career and a house and three dogs, and anyway the two-week duration of the tour was fixed and non-negotiable. So when you say you only have a month, I totally get it. A month is great!

But here's the point I want to make to you: I think you are trying to stuff too much into that month. I think it's going to be a grind. But hey, maybe that's your thing, maybe that's your idea of a good time.

I just want to impress upon you what that random rider I met in Santa Maria impressed upon me 14 years ago: that Italy has so much more to offer than just the number of kilometers traveled.
UTC

Hooked
Vespa GT200

Hooked
Vespa GT200
UTC quote
Sorry if already asked but from where are you coming from and who shipped your wheels and how did auto insurance work?
@johnymoore avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Vespa PX 177 Settantesimo, Vespa GTS Super 300 HPE, Triumph Bobber Gold Line

Molto Verboso
@johnymoore avatar
Vespa PX 177 Settantesimo, Vespa GTS Super 300 HPE, Triumph Bobber Gold Line
UTC quote
adri wrote:
I'm here now. How long are you in Naples for? Where else are you going?
I am here until Friday. I spent the day scooting round on a very doggy Piaggio Fly.
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
@bob_copeland avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2013 Vespa 300 Super, 2022 Kymco AK 550

Ossessionato
@bob_copeland avatar
UTC quote
I think Jess might be right. Taking it easy, talking with the
local folks can be valuable.

But, everyone moves at their own pace. You can not have
a great experience.

Viva Italia,

Bob Copeland
Ducati's and Italian ladies are exceptional
Ducati's and Italian ladies are exceptional
OP
@adri avatar
UTC

Atypical Canadian

Atypical Canadian
@adri avatar
UTC quote
jess wrote:
Sometime before our 2010 scooter tour across Tuscany, I was riding an MP3-500 I had just bought from San Diego back home to the Bay Area. Along the way, I had a chat with a rider I met in Santa Maria, and I mentioned the upcoming scooter tour of Italy. It turns out he was an avid Italophile, rode there often, and kept a bike there in a friend's garage for his frequent visits.

His main point was that two weeks (the duration of the scooter tour I was doing) was not enough. Not even close to enough. There is so much to do and see and taste and experience in Italy that rushing through it does it a disservice.

Now, I'm fairly pragmatic, and at the time I still had a job and career and a house and three dogs, and anyway the two-week duration of the tour was fixed and non-negotiable. So when you say you only have a month, I totally get it. A month is great!

But here's the point I want to make to you: I think you are trying to stuff too much into that month. I think it's going to be a grind. But hey, maybe that's your thing, maybe that's your idea of a good time.

I just want to impress upon you what that random rider I met in Santa Maria impressed upon me 14 years ago: that Italy has so much more to offer than just the number of kilometers traveled.
Oh I'm fully aware. This is not my first rodeo. Already did a month long tour across Italy, organized by no less than my own father.

I'm feeling like maybe you missed my reply to you?

This isn't a tour all of Italy in a month and then never go back. Like I said in my reply to you, the plan is to leave the bike there, and then do it again next year.

I'm a dual citizen, so even another COVID-like lockdown can't keep me out. I can just flash my Italian passport and board a flight "home" to Italy at any point. I can also flash my Canadian passport and board a flight "home" to Canada at any point. No locking me out of either country. Have a house in both. Will be going back and forth a lot and then eventual ride the bike through France at some point down the road.

PS: Keep in mind, this isn't a scooter tour, like I said, I'm going on the GS... When I get to places with boring straight back roads, like Modena, I'll take the highways where the speed limit is 130 km/hr, and everyone does about 150 km/hr (93 mph) and cover gobs of distance in no time.

Also, if you retired this year, I'm assuming you're 55ish? Trip 12 years ago puts you in your early forties on your trip? I'm a decade younger. Our energy/fitness/tolerance levels for long hard days are probably very different.
OP
@adri avatar
UTC

Atypical Canadian

Atypical Canadian
@adri avatar
UTC quote
Nancy80 wrote:
Sorry if already asked but from where are you coming from and who shipped your wheels and how did auto insurance work?
Shipping the bike was $1200 US from Toronto to Rome. Then I paid another $400 US in costs to actually receive it in Rome. I haven't done a full on Italian registration, I'm still riding with Ontario plates.

As a foreigner you can get Green Card insurance which covers you for almost all of Europe, and it was about 180 euro for 30 days.

The company is called Motorcycle Express. There was another company with a price that was actually about the same or a bit better, but with Motorcycle Express I got my motorcycle on the same flight that I was flying on, whereas the company my bike would have gone to Calgary first, and then to Rome, and I just liked the simplicity of having my bike on my flight.
@jess avatar
UTC

Petty Tyrant

Petty Tyrant
@jess avatar
UTC quote
adri wrote:
Also, if you retired this year, I'm assuming you're 55ish? Trip 12 years ago puts you in your early forties on your trip? I'm a decade younger. Our energy/fitness/tolerance levels for long hard days are probably very different.
Wow, pretty fucking ballsy there, Adri.

Let me give you a history lesson: In 2007, I rode from Seattle to Oakland on a GTS in one day. In 2008, I won my class in Scooter Cannonball. 400 mile days with no stops (aux gas tank and a catheter) were de riguer to me. In 2010, I rode from Oakland to Canada (Vancouver, specifically) just to run Day One of Cannonball with the new class of riders (I wasn't competing) and then rode all the way back to Oakland.

And (least importantly) I also toured Tuscany on a shite rental LX125 in the pouring rain with cords showing on the rear tire. Which was not an exercise in endurance so much as an exercise in masochism.

Point is, I think my endurance cred in 2010 was arguably better than yours today. Pretty clueless thing to say, IMHO.

And sadly, you've missed my point entirely. If you think endurance is ANY part of this equation, you're just not getting it.

But hey, it's your vacation. I'll not press my point further. Hope you have a great trip!
OP
@adri avatar
UTC

Atypical Canadian

Atypical Canadian
@adri avatar
UTC quote
jess wrote:
Wow, pretty fucking ballsy there, Adri.

Let me give you a history lesson: In 2007, I rode from Seattle to Oakland on a GTS in one day. In 2008, I won my class in Scooter Cannonball. 400 mile days with no stops (aux gas tank and a catheter) were de riguer to me. In 2010, I rode from Oakland to Canada (Vancouver, specifically) just to run Day One of Cannonball with the new class of riders (I wasn't competing) and then rode all the way back to Oakland.

And (least importantly) I also toured Tuscany on a shite rental LX125 in the pouring rain with cords showing on the rear tire. Which was not an exercise in endurance so much as an exercise in masochism.

Point is, I think my endurance cred in 2010 was arguably better than yours today. Pretty clueless thing to say, IMHO.

And sadly, you've missed my point entirely. If you think endurance is ANY part of this equation, you're just not getting it.

But hey, it's your vacation. I'll not press my point further. Hope you have a great trip!
I don't think it's ballsy to say and it wasn't meant to be insulting in any way.

I 10000% expect myself to not have to same patience for the kind of 12 hour days I do now in 10 years from now.

In fact, if 10 years from now I still need to do these kinds of days it means my plan for my future self absolutely failed on me.

No need to take it personally man. I'm not going off of anything other than what I expect of myself.
UTC

Hooked
2007gts250ie

Hooked
2007gts250ie
UTC quote
Some have an innate ability to twist what one says to be able to denigrate another. just saying what I believe to be a TRUTH.
UTC

Molto Verboso
'07 GTS250, '07 LX150, '81 P200E, '78 P200E, '64 V90 and 3 Ciaos

Molto Verboso
'07 GTS250, '07 LX150, '81 P200E, '78 P200E, '64 V90 and 3 Ciaos
UTC quote
frank thomas wrote:
Some have an innate ability to twist what one says to be able to denigrate another. just saying what I believe to be a TRUTH.
Frank, I think this has less to do with twisting words and more with painting an unresearched and IMO, unflattering characterization of another person is a public forum. Nevermind that the party portrayed happens to be the forum owner.

If you want to get to know somebody, walk a mile in their shoes. Don't look at the shoes from a mile away and infer that they must have tiny feet.
@motovista avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GT 2.4

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@motovista avatar
GT 2.4
UTC quote
adri wrote:
Please Ask Me Anything and everything.

Is it possible to find an area with no cell or internet service and tour around there for a few weeks?
@mayorofnow avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2020 GTS 300 HPE

Molto Verboso
@mayorofnow avatar
2020 GTS 300 HPE
UTC quote
I have no more interest in belaboring this point than our esteemer founder; however...

Remember that time has a propensity to lose itself in ways that are hard to account for. I think I spent about an hour looking for parking in Lichtenstein, unsure of where I could legally leave my moto while I disembarked for lunch.

Little things like that can leave you feeling "aww man, all I did today was get lunch," and I'm not as ambitious with distance as a lot of people here.

Maybe one of these days I'll try to write down all the little belief blocks I've carved out in my travels.

In the mean time, I will say that I agree with Jess: Italy is not a place that lends itself to being on a schedule. (Being human doesn't generally.) Know that hours will evaporate on you.

You're a big boy and it sounds like this trip has meaning for you beyond a general vacation. You'll figure out what works for you. One way or another, those hours will pass.
UTC

Hooked
2007gts250ie

Hooked
2007gts250ie
UTC quote
frank thomas wrote:
Others try to put words that were not there into your posts. There are many persons shoes I would never choose to walk in for any reason. My opinions are my opinions no matter how they became such.
@bob_copeland avatar
UTC

Ossessionato

Ossessionato
@bob_copeland avatar
UTC quote
If you have the physicality, go for it. My old fart scooter
riding group stops every hour to piss and hydrate for
30 minutes. We gab and bullshit each other.

Everything is a thrill on two wheels. I admire you
endurance guys. I was there once, but no more.
When us old farts stop regularly, we share ibuprofen
just to stay painless in the saddle.

Ride on as long as you safely can. It is our shared brother
sisterhood.

Bob Copeland
@jbacklund avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2020 GTS300 HPE/2022 Triumph Rocket 3R

Molto Verboso
@jbacklund avatar
2020 GTS300 HPE/2022 Triumph Rocket 3R
UTC quote
If you get up to the Lake Como area, go check out the Moto Guzzi factory up there and tell em 'Hi' for old Johnny boy for me, will ya?

Tell them I miss my V7 III Special, and kick myself on a regular basis for trading it in.
OP
@adri avatar
UTC

Atypical Canadian

Atypical Canadian
@adri avatar
UTC quote
Motovista wrote:
Is it possible to find an area with no cell or internet service and tour around there for a few weeks?
Ground floor of my dad's house has no cell service, but you'd get bored after a couple days down there lol

Most of the country is well served, but Italy is obviously super mountainous and that can lead to spotty service in remote little hillside villages like ours. As a traveler you'll occasionally lose service for a couple minutes at a time in between train stations or in tunnels going through mountains on/in your vehicle. Some tunnels can go as long as 7+ km (4.5 miles) and the speed limits are slow in them so you'll be there for a while.

If you really wanna get lost with no service for a while, do what my girl is doing.

Right after our Italy trip, I'm flying back to Canada and she is flying to Tanzania and climbing Mount Kilimanjaro with her brother and her father. We're a pack of busy bodies.

She's got 8 days of climbing up and down a mountain carrying a 25 lb backpack, 20,000 feet above sea level. No cell service. Next year they're doing Everest base camp.

12 hours a day of being a tourist is just a warm up for what she'll be doing in a couple weeks lol. If you want an adventure with no cell phone service, fly down to Tanzania. Bring your best boots
OP
@adri avatar
UTC

Atypical Canadian

Atypical Canadian
@adri avatar
UTC quote
az_slynch wrote:
Frank, I think this has less to do with twisting words and more with painting an unresearched and IMO, unflattering characterization of another person is a public forum. Nevermind that the party portrayed happens to be the forum owner.

If you want to get to know somebody, walk a mile in their shoes. Don't look at the shoes from a mile away and infer that they must have tiny feet.
Again, to be clear, my position is based only on judging my own self. I expect anyone 10 years younger than me to be in better shape then me.

10 years ago I was working 60 hour weeks, working a day job for KYMCO Canada and then bartending til the 2-3 am at night. I can't do that now.

20 years ago that I was competitively swimming and running track and field at provincials. I swam 16 hours a week and probably ran another 3 hours a week. I couldn't compete at that same level ten years later.

Etc.

So my expectations are that, if someone ten years younger than me comes and tells me they have more energy, more patience, whatever, to do the same thing every day for weeks and months on end... I'm just going to blink and be like, yeah of course you can. So what?

Maybe I'm the only one who ages. Maybe losing my dad at a young age taught me that being able to age is a gift, not something we need to deny.
UTC

Hooked
Vespa GT200

Hooked
Vespa GT200
UTC quote
adri wrote:
Shipping the bike was $1200 US from Toronto to Rome. Then I paid another $400 US in costs to actually receive it in Rome. I haven't done a full on Italian registration, I'm still riding with Ontario plates.
What does that mean in this context? Does it matter having Cdn plates in Italy?
You're still insured via motorcycle express, right?

Thanks for the response.
OP
@adri avatar
UTC

Atypical Canadian

Atypical Canadian
@adri avatar
UTC quote
Nancy80 wrote:
What does that mean in this context? Does it matter having Cdn plates in Italy?
You're still insured via motorcycle express, right?

Thanks for the response.
Ontario ownership
Ontario license place
Ontario insurance
Insurance via third party european (Green Card) insurer

In my case I went with Moto Touring in Milan rather than getting insurance through Motorcycle Express.

Moto Touring was cheaper, had better communication, and given that they were Milan-based, I could ride with a print out of my insurance slip until arriving in Milan and picking up my proper hard copy.

Another guy, Dooby on advrider was even cheaper, but, not by too much, and I just felt better knowing that if any Italian police did take issue with my insurance I could dial an Italian phone number on speaker, call up an italian business, and have them speak in italian to the italian cop to confirm the situation.

I figured if there was any question of legitimacy (who knows how often the italian police have seen one of these weird green card insurance policies?), seeing a business in their country was handling it rather than some foreign company that didn't have an italian speaker on staff, might help smooth out any issues for me.

So far, I've passed plenty of cops of all kinds, and have been passed by far more (they're the fastest drivers on the highways lol). No issues whatsoever.

Unplanned perk of dealing with Moto Touring:
Achievement Unlocked: Made friends with a Cane Corso in Italy
Achievement Unlocked: Made friends with a Cane Corso in Italy
⚠️ Last edited by adri on UTC; edited 1 time
OP
@adri avatar
UTC

Atypical Canadian

Atypical Canadian
@adri avatar
UTC quote
Bob Copeland wrote:
If you have the physicality, go for it. My old fart scooter
riding group stops every hour to piss and hydrate for
30 minutes. We gab and bullshit each other.

Everything is a thrill on two wheels. I admire you
endurance guys. I was there once, but no more.
When us old farts stop regularly, we share ibuprofen
just to stay painless in the saddle.

Ride on as long as you safely can. It is our shared brother
sisterhood.

Bob Copeland
Cheers to you, Bob. Well said.

I'm staying in the house in southern Italy my dad had built to be his retirement home. He was diagnosed with cancer at 50-51, and passed at 54 years old. I was 23. He never got to retire, let alone spend more than about a year in total here.

If I make it to taking piss/hydration/ibuprofen breaks every half hour with my "old fart" riding groups like you, I'll consider myself one lucky guy. Enjoy it as long as you safely can man! We should all be so lucky, but many are not.
@motovista avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GT 2.4

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@motovista avatar
GT 2.4
UTC quote
adri wrote:
Please Ask Me Anything and everything.

How many gumballs are in this jar?
OP
@adri avatar
UTC

Atypical Canadian

Atypical Canadian
@adri avatar
UTC quote
Motovista wrote:
What's a henway?
Some parts of Italy you're gonna wanna take it. Emilia Romagna is flat so the back roads are boring AF. May as well be back in Ontario.

You pay a few euro for the autostrada and you're going Venice to Modena/Bologna (where Ducati, Maserati, Lamborghini, and Ferrari are all based) with a 130 km/hr speed limit that no one follows lol.

But you can just chill in the right lane watching a parade of Italian supercars pass you in the left. It's really not a bad experience at all.
@motovista avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GT 2.4

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@motovista avatar
GT 2.4
UTC quote
Motovista wrote:
What's a henway?
adri wrote:
You pay a few euro for the autostrada and you're going Venice to Modena/Bologna (where Ducati, Maserati, Lamborghini, and Ferrari are all based) with a 130 km/hr speed limit that no one follows lol.

a hen weighs about 2 kilos. Are you forgetting someone on your Bologna list?

If a plane full of Hungarians crashes on the border of Italy and Belgium, where do they bury the survivors?
⚠️ Last edited by Motovista on UTC; edited 1 time
OP
@adri avatar
UTC

Atypical Canadian

Atypical Canadian
@adri avatar
UTC quote
How are these questions going to help people who want to learn about riding across Italy?
@motovista avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GT 2.4

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@motovista avatar
GT 2.4
UTC quote
They're not, unless somebody is holding a chicken during a plane crash. I was curious how many you would answer.
⚠️ Last edited by Motovista on UTC; edited 2 times
@znomit avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
LX190 Friday afternoon special, [s]Primavera[/s], S50, too many pushbikes

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@znomit avatar
UTC quote
Motovista wrote:
They're not, unless somebody is holding a chicken during a plane crash.
Wouldn't you throw it out the window at the last minute to fly safely to the ground?
@motovista avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GT 2.4

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@motovista avatar
GT 2.4
UTC quote
One thing I do appreciate about your tale is that you have the good sense not to put pictures of every fucking thing you eat in your updates.

A rooster is on the roof of a barn facing east. The wind is blowing to the west at 10 miles per hour. The rooster lays an egg. Which direction does the egg roll?
@znomit avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@znomit avatar
UTC quote
Motovista wrote:
One thing I do appreciate about your tale is that you have the good sense not to put pictures of every fucking thing you eat in your updates.
But we would welcome a picture of _____ fries on a pizza.

I never understood that egg on a pizza thing either. Was the barn facing east or the rooster facing east?
@motovista avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GT 2.4

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@motovista avatar
GT 2.4
UTC quote
OK Boomer, show the world that you discovered a place that makes and serves food.
UTC

Hooked
Vespa GT200

Hooked
Vespa GT200
UTC quote
adri wrote:
Unplanned perk of dealing with Moto Touring:
How much was the dog?
@znomit avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@znomit avatar
UTC quote
Motovista wrote:
OK Boomer, show the world that you discovered a place that makes and serves food.
But please, not a Korean restaurant.
@steelbytes avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2019 GTS300 Supertech E3 60,000km

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@steelbytes avatar
2019 GTS300 Supertech E3 60,000km
UTC quote
Motovista wrote:
Correct way to serve food
@motovista avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GT 2.4

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@motovista avatar
GT 2.4
UTC quote
znomit wrote:
One of the best Korean restaurants I've eaten at was in Milan.
@giallo avatar
UTC

Addicted
GTS 300 hpe

Addicted
@giallo avatar
GTS 300 hpe
UTC quote
znomit wrote:
I am lost. I was hoping for Korean restaurants.
OP
@adri avatar
UTC

Atypical Canadian

Atypical Canadian
@adri avatar
UTC quote
[quote=" Bleh emoticon quote]

Not for sale, on the job. That's how he... works lol.

Other questions no one asked but might be worth knowing:

Gas prices:

Gas has been on average about 60-65% more expensive across Italy than in Toronto, Canada right now, but that's not an entirely fair comparison.

In Italy you aren't finding less than that what they call 95 RON Benzina Senza Piombo (unleaded gas) which is "roughly equivalent to 91-octane on the anti-knock index currently used in the United States."

So when you consider that, it's actually 43% more expensive for the equivalent... What a deal!

Renting a Vespa:

I'll differ to anything mayorofnow has to say on this one because his recent experience with this eclipses mine, but I'll say.... expect surprises.

I did a Vespa rental in Rome because why not? a lot of free play on a couple of the brake levers, dark brake fluid on a couple of the bikes... went with a Primavera and after 15 minutes I knew something was off with the seat.

When I brought it back in at the end of the day, I asked if the seat was shaved down. "No, but it was recovered."

When I told the guy the seat was irritating because - he finished my sentence and said I was sliding before I could get the words out... so... glad he is aware that the seat is brutal and renting it out to serious riders anyway lol...
@armedferret avatar
UTC

Addicted
'23 300 Super

Addicted
@armedferret avatar
'23 300 Super
UTC quote
Motovista wrote:
Are you forgetting someone on your Bologna list?
He forgot that Argentinian feller.

We saw a single 360 on the Autostrada between Venezia and Firenze, excepting the stop in Maranello for the museum.

I wore a Carroll Shelby shirt. The employees smiled and gave high fives/handshakes. I think they admired my gumption.
@jess avatar
UTC

Petty Tyrant

Petty Tyrant
@jess avatar
UTC quote
adri wrote:
glad he is aware that the seat is brutal and renting it out to serious riders anyway lol...
This comes as a surprise to you?
OP
@adri avatar
UTC

Atypical Canadian

Atypical Canadian
@adri avatar
UTC quote
jess wrote:
This comes as a surprise to you?
Thank you for always answering with short questions.

Considering there were almost a dozen other Vespe with unmolested seats that were available all day, yes.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0362s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0138s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]