OP
UTC

Lurker
Vespa ET2

Lurker
Vespa ET2
UTC quote
Hi all- just picked up an ET2 50 for my son. Has anyone used a 3 rail style dirtbike trailer to transport? The older style that tilts to load. We have 2 Rucks as well, and a short bed pickup comes up short...
@cdwise avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GTS 300, Buddy 125

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@cdwise avatar
GTS 300, Buddy 125
UTC quote
KEBBER wrote:
Hi all- just picked up an ET2 50 for my son. Has anyone used a 3 rail style dirtbike trailer to transport? The older style that tilts to load. We have 2 Rucks as well, and a short bed pickup comes up short...
Might only be able to load 2 scooters but I've seen plenty of scoots on rail trailers. We have a 2 rail trailer that we replaced the hoop chocks with Condor scooter chocks we use anytime we trailer including cannonball support.
@tor2ga avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
Looking for the next one, probably electric

Ossessionato
@tor2ga avatar
Looking for the next one, probably electric
UTC quote
Most three rail trailers are intended to carry either one or two bikes. The outer rails are too close together to allow three bikes.
@jkj-fz6 avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
BV400, Primavera 150, Yamaha Zuma 125

Ossessionato
@jkj-fz6 avatar
BV400, Primavera 150, Yamaha Zuma 125
UTC quote
Maybe two scoots on the trailer and one in the truck?
@mopedlar avatar
UTC

Addicted
2001 GTS Super (white), 2021 GTS Super (yellow), 1976 Bianchi Snark moped, 1980 General 5 Star moped

Addicted
@mopedlar avatar
2001 GTS Super (white), 2021 GTS Super (yellow), 1976 Bianchi Snark moped, 1980 General 5 Star moped
UTC quote
I used to have a three rail trailer. It was great for picking up stranded vintage mopeds on our yearly moped rallies. It easily fit three mopeds with no problem. However, when it came to transporting scooters, that was another story. Whether i was towing my my two Genuine Buddies or my Vespas, only two scoots would fit on it.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0120s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0043s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]