OP
@orwell84 avatar
UTC

Ossessionato

Ossessionato
@orwell84 avatar
UTC quote
Thank you! I'm thinking it won't be too difficult a build at this point. I feel like I have the basics down for assembly and it doesn't sound too complex in terms of tuning. Hoping to pull the trigger soon on some parts.
@qascooter avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
79 P200E (Ruby), 62 Allstate (B-62)

Ossessionato
@qascooter avatar
UTC quote
I'm Envious
OP
@orwell84 avatar
UTC

Ossessionato

Ossessionato
@orwell84 avatar
UTC quote
qascooter wrote:
I'm Envious
I'm going to have to build it in stages to spread out the costs. Better in the long run than trying to save money by cheaping out on parts. I have all winter. Goes like this:

Stage 1: Bottom end

Stage 2:Top end

Stage 3: Carb and clutch

Case is already on my bench.
@grandpanate avatar
UTC

Hooked
'71 Rally 180,'81 P200, 1979 Vespa 90(125), 2023 Ducati Scrambler Pro Stealth, 2022 Ducati Streetfighter V4S

Hooked
@grandpanate avatar
'71 Rally 180,'81 P200, 1979 Vespa 90(125), 2023 Ducati Scrambler Pro Stealth, 2022 Ducati Streetfighter V4S
UTC quote
orwell84 wrote:
I'm going to have to build it in stages to spread out the costs. Better in the long run than trying to save money by cheaping out on parts. I have all winter. Goes like this:

Stage 1: Bottom end

Stage 2:Top end

Stage 3: Carb and clutch

Case is already on my bench.
I sold my GP and part of the payment is a new set of Malossi cases, top end and some other stuffs. Gunna be following the hell outta this thread!
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
OP
@orwell84 avatar
UTC

Ossessionato

Ossessionato
@orwell84 avatar
UTC quote
GrandpaNate wrote:
I sold my GP and part of the payment is a new set of Malossi cases, top end and some other stuffs. Gunna be following the hell outta this thread!
Glad you will be following along, but don't hold your breath. It's going to take me a couple more dives under the couch cushions for some change before I can get this started. But it will get built by spring.

I really like the paint and wear and tear on your scooter. I love 2 tone, but it's hard to do without making it look like a bodge.
@grandpanate avatar
UTC

Hooked

Hooked
@grandpanate avatar
UTC quote
orwell84 wrote:
Glad you will be following along, but don't hold your breath. It's going to take me a couple more dives under the couch cushions for some change before I can get this started. But it will get built by spring.

I really like the paint and wear and tear on your scooter. I love 2 tone, but it's hard to do without making it look like a bodge.
Thank you very much! I can't take credit for the look of the bike as it currently sits as I bought it in it's current state. After our rally in November she's getting a good ol tear down for paint and bodywork. Knowing me I'll start a silly thread about it with too many pics and a crap ton of stupid questions!
@chandlerman avatar
UTC

Lucky
76 Sprint V, 63 GL, 62 VBB, 05 Stella, 66 Smallstate

87 Days Since Last Explosion

Lucky
@chandlerman avatar
76 Sprint V, 63 GL, 62 VBB, 05 Stella, 66 Smallstate

87 Days Since Last Explosion
UTC quote
I'm generally not a fan of two-tone, but I really like the look of yours. Share some good pictures before you tear it down for inspiration to the rest of us.

That green, along with the overall style, has a very vintage vibe to it that makes it all work.
@qascooter avatar
UTC

Ossessionato

Ossessionato
@qascooter avatar
UTC quote
chandlerman wrote:
That green, along with the overall style, has a very vintage vibe to it that makes it all work.
This! Very cool and unique!
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0403s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0156s) ][ Debug on ][ 309 ][ Thing One ]