OP
UTC

Et4 125

Et4 125
UTC quote
Hi guys I'm not sure which of the light switches go within the plastic handle bar cover, any help chaps,?

Also I can't seem to get the small sidelight to work within the headlight, the bulbs fine headlight and main beam are all good, the wiring suggests it's connected to the back lights on the dash,hmm am I doing something wrong ??
@buggsy avatar
UTC

Addicted
GTV / GTS, 1961 Lambretta LI Series 3
Location: Somewhere on the Island of Great Britain, East Coast, Last time I looked.

Addicted
@buggsy avatar
GTV / GTS, 1961 Lambretta LI Series 3
Location: Somewhere on the Island of Great Britain, East Coast, Last time I looked.
UTC quote
Photos might help
@greasy125 avatar
UTC

Sergeant at Arms
Weird 80's Vespas & Cool Vintage Lambrettas

Sergeant at Arms
@greasy125 avatar
Weird 80's Vespas & Cool Vintage Lambrettas
OP
UTC

Et4 125

Et4 125
UTC quote
I've been looking at this and it would seem the wires on the conector are the wrong colours apart from one, I've posted a pic, it seems this is the reason, my ignition switch on has 2 wires,think it's been messed with,
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
OP
UTC

Et4 125

Et4 125
UTC quote
Hi chaps, I've come to conclusion that the vespa has had the imobiliser removed which has changed some wiring,according to the haynes et4 wiring diagram the lighting switch should be white yellow/black grey/blue,unfortunately my conector colours are orange white/red and white/blue any ideas chaps it's only the side light that isn't working
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0129s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0059s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]