OP
UTC

Lurker
2020 Super Notte 300

Lurker
2020 Super Notte 300
UTC quote
Hello all,
only have 600 miles on the 20 Notte but want to upgrade the suspension...the obvious choice is Ohlins, interesting enough Scooterwest here in the states does not sell a rear set whereas SIP does...why I am not sure.

I do see melosi, biturbo and some other brands...

was wondering what you guys have run and are running, would it be a cardinal sin to pair Ohlins in the front with a biturbo in the rear (with external canister)? * looking for external canister rear setup as some of what i;ve read on product descriptions say right off the bat these ride harsher....which is not the goal here.

any other suggestions are appreciated, the cost is not a factor at all as I see the Ohlins being king at $800 USD which for Ohlins isnt bad (have them in my 911 and the suspension setup is over 10k).

thanks in advance!
@steelbytes avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2019 GTS300 Supertech E3 59,000km

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@steelbytes avatar
2019 GTS300 Supertech E3 59,000km
UTC quote
the Ohlins appear to be pretty basic. Although they of course have preload adjustment they don't have compression adjustment (except by replacing the spring itself).

There's many others to choose from that have been discussed on this forum. The most popular seems to be Bitubo.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0076s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0019s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]