@jrsjr avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Nazgul

Molto Verboso
@jrsjr avatar
Nazgul
UTC quote
If you read French (I don't), 2strokebuzz.com has [url=http://2strokebuzz.com/index.php/?p=2913]a link to an interview[/url] with Piaggio France's Marketing Director. 2SB claims the interview reveals that a 400cc MP3 is in the works along with a sporty Gilera version of the machine. I know this machine got dissed, but my gut-level feeling is that it's going to be big. I've been way wrong before. We'll see...
@scoots avatar
UTC

Moderatore Dedicato
GTS250 Gilera Runner SP180

Moderatore Dedicato
@scoots avatar
GTS250 Gilera Runner SP180
UTC quote
hmm,wonder if that means a 400cc GTS will follow? Start saving.....
UTC

Hooked

Hooked
UTC quote
I have not seen a link to this site yet. Apologies if I missed it the first time around, as I was on vacation for two weeks

http://www.mp3.piaggio.com/
⚠️ Last edited by Bzzz on UTC; edited 1 time
OP
@jrsjr avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Nazgul

Molto Verboso
@jrsjr avatar
Nazgul
UTC quote
Scoots wrote:
hmm,wonder if that means a 400cc GTS will follow? Start saving.....
@pixel avatar
UTC

Hooked
Vespa LX 150

Hooked
@pixel avatar
Vespa LX 150
UTC quote
I just saw the videos on the official website. I can only want one (for my gf )

But there's no classic line in there That's why I choose the LX150, there's something old and sexy in it.
@no_cattle avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2005 ET2 70cc, 14 mirrors, 2 headlights, lots of LEDs and a 2005 GT200 restored after a crash, 1978 SIL Lambretta GP200 and a 1983 Cushman Truckster

Molto Verboso
@no_cattle avatar
2005 ET2 70cc, 14 mirrors, 2 headlights, lots of LEDs and a 2005 GT200 restored after a crash, 1978 SIL Lambretta GP200 and a 1983 Cushman Truckster
UTC quote
In a climate where the weather changes quickly, like right outside, I'm impressed by the cold weather package and extra traction (60 to zero in how long?). I want to complement my ET2 with a highway model, to get me out into the burbs sometime. It's there on my list along with a 250GT, or an x9. Having only seen it on the web, but knowing there's absolutely nothing classic about it except the name "Piaggio", it's front-running my list.

Need to modify it with a sound system. No radio, no CD, just MP3. Anything else would be just silly.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0515s ][ Queries: 9 (0.0251s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]