The rules are essentially the same as the Orange County Tag and I borrowed some rules from that thread:
* The boundaries are within Los Angeles County, CA.
* To start, someone posts a photo of their scooter with a landmark, sign, etc. Clues may be given along with the photo.
* Individually other participants ride to the same place and get a photo with THEIR scooter at the same/similar spot.
* The first person to "tag" the photo by posting their photo with their scooter gets to post the next photo for people to find.
*ADDED: if the person who does not post a new photo within 48 hours, anyone may hijack the tag and start a new photo.
* If no one is able to identify the tag, the poster can give progressively easier clues until someone finally says "AHA!" though please don't post the location of the tag until after someone else has tagged it. The hunt is part of the fun.
This one should be relatively easy to figure out:
Last edited by pchop on Thu, 24 Jul 2008 23:30:36 +0000; edited 1 time