@steve_in_austin avatar
UTC

Hooked
Joined: UTC
Posts: 362
Location: Austin, Texas
 
Hooked
@steve_in_austin avatar
Joined: UTC
Posts: 362
Location: Austin, Texas
UTC quote
ummgood wrote:
Phanderson wrote:
Yeah that baffles me too. Either way you take up a space and one being a better choice for the environment. Sounds like news8austin or some other local news station needs to be informed of this. Shall we?
I wouldn't take it to them unless Steve would want that. I personally would get down their throats for making that decision but Steve might want to keep it on the down low.
Yeah, let's *not* do anything. I don't want the people that I work with (who lease the office space) to suffer any consequences from my actions (or anyone else's actions on my behalf). The landlord is a jerk, and I'd prefer we leave it at that. He's right in that he can dictate the rules since it's a private property. I just don't agree with his rules, or his logic.

Now back to the scooter tag. Someone get the tag so we can get a fresh one up here.
OP
@pudnrider avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2018 Piaggio Liberty - Gal
Joined: UTC
Posts: 1244
Location: Albuquerque, NM
 
Molto Verboso
@pudnrider avatar
2018 Piaggio Liberty - Gal
Joined: UTC
Posts: 1244
Location: Albuquerque, NM
UTC quote
steve_in_austin wrote:
ummgood wrote:
Phanderson wrote:
Yeah that baffles me too. Either way you take up a space and one being a better choice for the environment. Sounds like news8austin or some other local news station needs to be informed of this. Shall we?
I wouldn't take it to them unless Steve would want that. I personally would get down their throats for making that decision but Steve might want to keep it on the down low.
Yeah, let's *not* do anything. I don't want the people that I work with (who lease the office space) to suffer any consequences from my actions (or anyone else's actions on my behalf). The landlord is a jerk, and I'd prefer we leave it at that. He's right in that he can dictate the rules since it's a private property. I just don't agree with his rules, or his logic.

Now back to the scooter tag. Someone get the tag so we can get a fresh one up here.
Dang, I was going to suggest a group ride to your parking lot... Wha? emoticon

Finally got Puddin' back this afternoon, so I'll be able to get the tag in the next couple of days if no one else beats me to it...
@fiddlericky avatar
UTC

Member
125 Sym Fiddle
Joined: UTC
Posts: 19
Location: Back Roads, Baby
 
Member
@fiddlericky avatar
125 Sym Fiddle
Joined: UTC
Posts: 19
Location: Back Roads, Baby
UTC quote
Where is the tag now? I want in!!!
Dont see the last spot, or who is actively tagging.
I want to join in on this very cool game
great way to get around Travis county.

Cheers
@steve_in_austin avatar
UTC

Hooked
Joined: UTC
Posts: 362
Location: Austin, Texas
 
Hooked
@steve_in_austin avatar
Joined: UTC
Posts: 362
Location: Austin, Texas
UTC quote
Re: Where is the tag now? I want in!!!
FiddleRicky wrote:
Dont see the last spot, or who is actively tagging.
I want to join in on this very cool game
great way to get around Travis county.

Cheers
As posted by Phanderson, the current tag location is the place in this picture. As a new participant, you should be aware though that most of the other participants have preferred keeping the tag locations closer-in (within Austin) and not out in the farther reaches of Travis County. So go find this place and then get us a new tag location in Austin somewhere. Good luck!
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
OP
@pudnrider avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2018 Piaggio Liberty - Gal
Joined: UTC
Posts: 1244
Location: Albuquerque, NM
 
Molto Verboso
@pudnrider avatar
2018 Piaggio Liberty - Gal
Joined: UTC
Posts: 1244
Location: Albuquerque, NM
UTC quote
Technically, anywhere in Travis county is fair game, it just slows the game down a bit (and it's been pretty slow lately even though the current tag is VERY centrally located -- I've not made it there yet )
@ummgood avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2009 BV500
Joined: UTC
Posts: 2086
Location: Austin, TX
 
Ossessionato
@ummgood avatar
2009 BV500
Joined: UTC
Posts: 2086
Location: Austin, TX
UTC quote
pudNrider wrote:
Technically, anywhere in Travis county is fair game, it just slows the game down a bit (and it's been pretty slow lately even though the current tag is VERY centrally located -- I've not made it there yet )
I crashed a motorcycle on Saturday so I will be out for awhile. I don't know when I'll be able to ride again. I am probably going to go rent a car tomorrow.
@steve_in_austin avatar
UTC

Hooked
Joined: UTC
Posts: 362
Location: Austin, Texas
 
Hooked
@steve_in_austin avatar
Joined: UTC
Posts: 362
Location: Austin, Texas
UTC quote
ummgood wrote:
I crashed a motorcycle on Saturday so I will be out for awhile. I don't know when I'll be able to ride again. I am probably going to go rent a car tomorrow.
I just read your post in one of the other discussion threads. Hope you heal quickly. I must have just missed you at the Vespa dealership. I was there right after it had rained. I was coming south on Lamar from the Hyde Park area and just missed the downpour in South Austin, but got sprayed from all the vehicles flying by me on South Lamar. Could barely see through my sunglasses, they were so wet.
OP
@pudnrider avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2018 Piaggio Liberty - Gal
Joined: UTC
Posts: 1244
Location: Albuquerque, NM
 
Molto Verboso
@pudnrider avatar
2018 Piaggio Liberty - Gal
Joined: UTC
Posts: 1244
Location: Albuquerque, NM
UTC quote
ummgood wrote:
pudNrider wrote:
Technically, anywhere in Travis county is fair game, it just slows the game down a bit (and it's been pretty slow lately even though the current tag is VERY centrally located -- I've not made it there yet )
I crashed a motorcycle on Saturday so I will be out for awhile. I don't know when I'll be able to ride again. I am probably going to go rent a car tomorrow.
I hope you're ok! That's always really scary, at the very least. Please take care of yourself.
@fiddlericky avatar
UTC

Member
125 Sym Fiddle
Joined: UTC
Posts: 19
Location: Back Roads, Baby
 
Member
@fiddlericky avatar
125 Sym Fiddle
Joined: UTC
Posts: 19
Location: Back Roads, Baby
UTC quote
Tag!
My hunch was right. I won my Fiddle at this Exact location, in a raffle for Keep Austin Beautiful, a great non-profit.
i will keep it close in to the city.
lots of spots to explore
good to have folks active and engaged
keeps game moving.
cheers
[/img]
@fiddlericky avatar
UTC

Member
125 Sym Fiddle
Joined: UTC
Posts: 19
Location: Back Roads, Baby
 
Member
@fiddlericky avatar
125 Sym Fiddle
Joined: UTC
Posts: 19
Location: Back Roads, Baby
UTC quote
photos too large
I cant for the life my Scoot, get a photo file small enough to fit
I cant get it to add in the body of the text either
geez, lousy at this tech stuff
love the game though
any ideas, suggestions,
besides, Leave this Forum?!?!

I have the photo of my Fiddle in the same spot
and also a new tag photo ready to go . . .
Cheers
Ricky
@steve_in_austin avatar
UTC

Hooked
Joined: UTC
Posts: 362
Location: Austin, Texas
 
Hooked
@steve_in_austin avatar
Joined: UTC
Posts: 362
Location: Austin, Texas
UTC quote
Re: photos too large
FiddleRicky wrote:
I cant for the life my Scoot, get a photo file small enough to fit
I cant get it to add in the body of the text either
geez, lousy at this tech stuff
love the game though
any ideas, suggestions,
besides, Leave this Forum?!?!

I have the photo of my Fiddle in the same spot
and also a new tag photo ready to go . . .
Cheers
Ricky
Ricky,

I'm sending you a PM right now. Go check it.
OP
@pudnrider avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2018 Piaggio Liberty - Gal
Joined: UTC
Posts: 1244
Location: Albuquerque, NM
 
Molto Verboso
@pudnrider avatar
2018 Piaggio Liberty - Gal
Joined: UTC
Posts: 1244
Location: Albuquerque, NM
UTC quote
I don't know how you did it, but if you put it on Flickr and then put it as a link copying the image with the Img button before and after like this:

[/img]copiedstuffhere[img]

it should work.

and I was trying to decide whether or not to go get it this a.m....

@steve_in_austin avatar
UTC

Hooked
Joined: UTC
Posts: 362
Location: Austin, Texas
 
Hooked
@steve_in_austin avatar
Joined: UTC
Posts: 362
Location: Austin, Texas
UTC quote
pudNrider wrote:
I don't know how you did it, but if you put it on Flickr and then put it as a link copying the image with the Img button before and after like this:

[/img]copiedstuffhere[img]

it should work.

and I was trying to decide whether or not to go get it this a.m....

I'm about to send Ricky his edited photos so he can post them. Let's let him get this one.
@ummgood avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2009 BV500
Joined: UTC
Posts: 2086
Location: Austin, TX
 
Ossessionato
@ummgood avatar
2009 BV500
Joined: UTC
Posts: 2086
Location: Austin, TX
UTC quote
steve_in_austin wrote:
ummgood wrote:
I crashed a motorcycle on Saturday so I will be out for awhile. I don't know when I'll be able to ride again. I am probably going to go rent a car tomorrow.
I just read your post in one of the other discussion threads. Hope you heal quickly. I must have just missed you at the Vespa dealership. I was there right after it had rained. I was coming south on Lamar from the Hyde Park area and just missed the downpour in South Austin, but got sprayed from all the vehicles flying by me on South Lamar. Could barely see through my sunglasses, they were so wet.
It was crazy. It was perfectly sunny. I could see the black clouds off in the distance so I decided to head home. Then it started sprinkling so I slowed way down and just as I was turning to pull over it down poured, the bike slipped and down I went. Lucky for me I was going SLOW and I have no road rash or anything. My shoulder is feeling much better today and hopefully will be pretty good in a few days.
OP
@pudnrider avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2018 Piaggio Liberty - Gal
Joined: UTC
Posts: 1244
Location: Albuquerque, NM
 
Molto Verboso
@pudnrider avatar
2018 Piaggio Liberty - Gal
Joined: UTC
Posts: 1244
Location: Albuquerque, NM
UTC quote
ummgood wrote:
steve_in_austin wrote:
ummgood wrote:
I crashed a motorcycle on Saturday so I will be out for awhile. I don't know when I'll be able to ride again. I am probably going to go rent a car tomorrow.
I just read your post in one of the other discussion threads. Hope you heal quickly. I must have just missed you at the Vespa dealership. I was there right after it had rained. I was coming south on Lamar from the Hyde Park area and just missed the downpour in South Austin, but got sprayed from all the vehicles flying by me on South Lamar. Could barely see through my sunglasses, they were so wet.
It was crazy. It was perfectly sunny. I could see the black clouds off in the distance so I decided to head home. Then it started sprinkling so I slowed way down and just as I was turning to pull over it down poured, the bike slipped and down I went. Lucky for me I was going SLOW and I have no road rash or anything. My shoulder is feeling much better today and hopefully will be pretty good in a few days.
I'm glad you're ok! Rain is really scary to me for just this reason. The bike is probably worse than you, based on my slow motorcycle falling incident.
OP
@pudnrider avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2018 Piaggio Liberty - Gal
Joined: UTC
Posts: 1244
Location: Albuquerque, NM
 
Molto Verboso
@pudnrider avatar
2018 Piaggio Liberty - Gal
Joined: UTC
Posts: 1244
Location: Albuquerque, NM
UTC quote
steve_in_austin wrote:
pudNrider wrote:
I don't know how you did it, but if you put it on Flickr and then put it as a link copying the image with the Img button before and after like this:

[/img]copiedstuffhere[img]

it should work.

and I was trying to decide whether or not to go get it this a.m....

I'm about to send Ricky his edited photos so he can post them. Let's let him get this one.
Get 'er done! Absolutely want him to be able to get it.
@ummgood avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2009 BV500
Joined: UTC
Posts: 2086
Location: Austin, TX
 
Ossessionato
@ummgood avatar
2009 BV500
Joined: UTC
Posts: 2086
Location: Austin, TX
UTC quote
pudNrider wrote:
ummgood wrote:
steve_in_austin wrote:
ummgood wrote:
I crashed a motorcycle on Saturday so I will be out for awhile. I don't know when I'll be able to ride again. I am probably going to go rent a car tomorrow.
I just read your post in one of the other discussion threads. Hope you heal quickly. I must have just missed you at the Vespa dealership. I was there right after it had rained. I was coming south on Lamar from the Hyde Park area and just missed the downpour in South Austin, but got sprayed from all the vehicles flying by me on South Lamar. Could barely see through my sunglasses, they were so wet.
It was crazy. It was perfectly sunny. I could see the black clouds off in the distance so I decided to head home. Then it started sprinkling so I slowed way down and just as I was turning to pull over it down poured, the bike slipped and down I went. Lucky for me I was going SLOW and I have no road rash or anything. My shoulder is feeling much better today and hopefully will be pretty good in a few days.
I'm glad you're ok! Rain is really scary to me for just this reason. The bike is probably worse than you, based on my slow motorcycle falling incident.
Actually the bike did really well. It had a big crash bar on the front so I am only out a crash bar and a saddle bag. No body work is needed.
@fiddlericky avatar
UTC

Member
125 Sym Fiddle
Joined: UTC
Posts: 19
Location: Back Roads, Baby
 
Member
@fiddlericky avatar
125 Sym Fiddle
Joined: UTC
Posts: 19
Location: Back Roads, Baby
UTC quote
Thanks Steve!
Okay, I am trying this again, per Steves tutorial.
The whole picture file size deal is a bit much for me.
Converting and having to use different programs.
Adds to the hassles, slows the enthusiasm for the game.

home slice pizza
s. congress

Thanks again Steve.
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
⚠️ Last edited by FiddleRicky on UTC; edited 1 time
@fiddlericky avatar
UTC

Member
125 Sym Fiddle
Joined: UTC
Posts: 19
Location: Back Roads, Baby
 
Member
@fiddlericky avatar
125 Sym Fiddle
Joined: UTC
Posts: 19
Location: Back Roads, Baby
UTC quote
NEW TAG location
here u go

my 1st Tag
Thanks Steve!!!!

The clue is on the rack.
Its NOT a Moose!

Good Luck
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
⚠️ Last edited by FiddleRicky on UTC; edited 1 time
@fiddlericky avatar
UTC

Member
125 Sym Fiddle
Joined: UTC
Posts: 19
Location: Back Roads, Baby
 
Member
@fiddlericky avatar
125 Sym Fiddle
Joined: UTC
Posts: 19
Location: Back Roads, Baby
UTC quote
Go for it
Thanks again, Steve. you really got me into the game.
( Ipromise to learn this photo stuff)

Im new here to scooting, it would be SO Great if we could meet up occasionally,
on a weekend day or week night for visits, swap stories; lies and jokes.
Take a Scoot together.

My deal is ,
anybody seeing Scooters; Bicycles and Motorcycles out on the roads puts it in their heads,
"Hey WE are out here folks, be mindful of us 2 wheelers!!"

Awareness & Safety 8)

Cheers
⚠️ Last edited by FiddleRicky on UTC; edited 1 time
@steve_in_austin avatar
UTC

Hooked
Joined: UTC
Posts: 362
Location: Austin, Texas
 
Hooked
@steve_in_austin avatar
Joined: UTC
Posts: 362
Location: Austin, Texas
UTC quote
I think people had sufficient time to get this before me, so . . .

TAG! Elks Lodge at 700 Dawson (just south of Barton Springs Road).
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
OP
@pudnrider avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2018 Piaggio Liberty - Gal
Joined: UTC
Posts: 1244
Location: Albuquerque, NM
 
Molto Verboso
@pudnrider avatar
2018 Piaggio Liberty - Gal
Joined: UTC
Posts: 1244
Location: Albuquerque, NM
UTC quote
Re: Go for it
FiddleRicky wrote:
Thanks again, Steve. you really got me into the game.
( Ipromise to learn this photo stuff)

Im new here to scooting, it would be SO Great if we could meet up occasionally,
on a weekend day or week night for visits, swap stories; lies and jokes.
Take a Scoot together.

My deal is ,
anybody seeing Scooters; Bicycles and Motorcycles out on the roads puts it in their heads,
"Hey WE are out here folks, be mindful of us 2 wheelers!!"

Awareness & Safety 8)

Cheers
Check out this: http://austin.scootclub.com/

There's a forum there, too, with several pretty cool rides planned in the near future. Nerd emoticon
@steve_in_austin avatar
UTC

Hooked
Joined: UTC
Posts: 362
Location: Austin, Texas
 
Hooked
@steve_in_austin avatar
Joined: UTC
Posts: 362
Location: Austin, Texas
UTC quote
Next Tag Location
Next tag location . . .

This is probably an easy one for many of you. If not, let me know if you need some clues.
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
@fiddlericky avatar
UTC

Member
125 Sym Fiddle
Joined: UTC
Posts: 19
Location: Back Roads, Baby
 
Member
@fiddlericky avatar
125 Sym Fiddle
Joined: UTC
Posts: 19
Location: Back Roads, Baby
UTC quote
tag
I have ridden my bicycle across theis bridge and I am STUMPED
need to study more
and get out & scoot a bit
re-searching

i posted a Tag on the Austin Scooter Club site
they are not nearly as active there
so, alll here can give that a try

I posted a clue with my tags, to give a jump start to help finding

cheers Clown emoticon
@leourbis avatar
UTC

Lurker
Red '08 SYM HD200
Joined: UTC
Posts: 3
Location: Austin, TX
 
Lurker
@leourbis avatar
Red '08 SYM HD200
Joined: UTC
Posts: 3
Location: Austin, TX
UTC quote
Re: tag
FiddleRicky wrote:
i posted a Tag on the Austin Scooter Club site
they are not nearly as active there
so, alll here can give that a try
Well I've been trying to get more people to play, but with only 15 people with 10 posts or more, it's kind of slooooow. I'm going to find the tag on Austin Scoot Club board and tag it this weekend!

As for the one here, I am clueless.....
@steve_in_austin avatar
UTC

Hooked
Joined: UTC
Posts: 362
Location: Austin, Texas
 
Hooked
@steve_in_austin avatar
Joined: UTC
Posts: 362
Location: Austin, Texas
UTC quote
Clue
Clue . . .

Around 20 years ago, the old one-lane bridge in the picture (the rust/red colored one) used to be what vehicles had to cross to get up to a prominent Austin landmark.
@cjulian26 avatar
UTC

Member
2007 LX 50
Joined: UTC
Posts: 9
Location: Austin, TX
 
Member
@cjulian26 avatar
2007 LX 50
Joined: UTC
Posts: 9
Location: Austin, TX
UTC quote
Oh no! I know exactly where this is and would love to join in but my scoot is out of commission until tomorrow afternoon!

Crying or Very sad emoticon
@cjulian26 avatar
UTC

Member
2007 LX 50
Joined: UTC
Posts: 9
Location: Austin, TX
 
Member
@cjulian26 avatar
2007 LX 50
Joined: UTC
Posts: 9
Location: Austin, TX
UTC quote
Re: Next Tag Location
steve_in_austin wrote:
Next tag location . . .

This is probably an easy one for many of you. If not, let me know if you need some clues.
Yess! Pedestriran bridge near Mt. Bonnell Rd. next to the water treatment plant.

External inline image provided by member with no explanatory text
@steve_in_austin avatar
UTC

Hooked
Joined: UTC
Posts: 362
Location: Austin, Texas
 
Hooked
@steve_in_austin avatar
Joined: UTC
Posts: 362
Location: Austin, Texas
UTC quote
Congratulations! I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us as the next tag location.
@chub512 avatar
UTC

Hooked
2019 Vespa Sprint 150 Sport
Joined: UTC
Posts: 479
Location: Austin
 
Hooked
@chub512 avatar
2019 Vespa Sprint 150 Sport
Joined: UTC
Posts: 479
Location: Austin
UTC quote
Steve, is that your scoot on craigslist?
@steve_in_austin avatar
UTC

Hooked
Joined: UTC
Posts: 362
Location: Austin, Texas
 
Hooked
@steve_in_austin avatar
Joined: UTC
Posts: 362
Location: Austin, Texas
UTC quote
chub512 wrote:
Steve, is that your scoot on craigslist?
Yup. If it doesn't sell, I'll obviously still be riding it. Have had the bug for a 300 lately. I'll lose my shirt on all the options that I bought for the LX. Won't do that again on my next one.
@ummgood avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2009 BV500
Joined: UTC
Posts: 2086
Location: Austin, TX
 
Ossessionato
@ummgood avatar
2009 BV500
Joined: UTC
Posts: 2086
Location: Austin, TX
UTC quote
steve_in_austin wrote:
chub512 wrote:
Steve, is that your scoot on craigslist?
Yup. If it doesn't sell, I'll obviously still be riding it. Have had the bug for a 300 lately. I'll lose my shirt on all the options that I bought for the LX. Won't do that again on my next one.
That isn't too bad shirts aren't that expensive.
@steve_in_austin avatar
UTC

Hooked
Joined: UTC
Posts: 362
Location: Austin, Texas
 
Hooked
@steve_in_austin avatar
Joined: UTC
Posts: 362
Location: Austin, Texas
UTC quote
ummgood wrote:
steve_in_austin wrote:
chub512 wrote:
Steve, is that your scoot on craigslist?
Yup. If it doesn't sell, I'll obviously still be riding it. Have had the bug for a 300 lately. I'll lose my shirt on all the options that I bought for the LX. Won't do that again on my next one.
That isn't too bad shirts aren't that expensive.
Except for the ones that come with the $399 leather seat, and the $329 top case
@ummgood avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2009 BV500
Joined: UTC
Posts: 2086
Location: Austin, TX
 
Ossessionato
@ummgood avatar
2009 BV500
Joined: UTC
Posts: 2086
Location: Austin, TX
UTC quote
steve_in_austin wrote:
ummgood wrote:
steve_in_austin wrote:
chub512 wrote:
Steve, is that your scoot on craigslist?
Yup. If it doesn't sell, I'll obviously still be riding it. Have had the bug for a 300 lately. I'll lose my shirt on all the options that I bought for the LX. Won't do that again on my next one.
That isn't too bad shirts aren't that expensive.
Except for the ones that come with the $399 leather seat, and the $329 top case
Haha I know just a stupid joke day for me I guess.
@fiddlericky avatar
UTC

Member
125 Sym Fiddle
Joined: UTC
Posts: 19
Location: Back Roads, Baby
 
Member
@fiddlericky avatar
125 Sym Fiddle
Joined: UTC
Posts: 19
Location: Back Roads, Baby
UTC quote
Congrats!! on the Mt Bonnell Bridger Tag
I found it early SAT morning, but did not get online til now.

Oddly, the bridge was not my clue, ( I rarely even notice it)
the sharp turn and warning signs at the top of the hill reminded me of that wicked sharp curve goin up the Mt.

Great Game!
Cant wait for the next Tag. . . . .
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
@cjulian26 avatar
UTC

Member
2007 LX 50
Joined: UTC
Posts: 9
Location: Austin, TX
 
Member
@cjulian26 avatar
2007 LX 50
Joined: UTC
Posts: 9
Location: Austin, TX
UTC quote
New Tag!
This may be too easy, but here you go!

External inline image provided by member with no explanatory text
@steve_in_austin avatar
UTC

Hooked
Joined: UTC
Posts: 362
Location: Austin, Texas
 
Hooked
@steve_in_austin avatar
Joined: UTC
Posts: 362
Location: Austin, Texas
UTC quote
Wow! You drove all the way out to Balmorhea State Park near the Davis Mountains?
@fiddlericky avatar
UTC

Member
125 Sym Fiddle
Joined: UTC
Posts: 19
Location: Back Roads, Baby
 
Member
@fiddlericky avatar
125 Sym Fiddle
Joined: UTC
Posts: 19
Location: Back Roads, Baby
UTC quote
So much for Inside Travis Co.!!
I got this one, but I am laying off for others to Tag this one out in Balmorea! with that big Green Dinosaur, Eddy.
In college, we used to jump the fence late at night and skinny dip,
ahhhh Youth!

Today, I got the Scooter club tag, so will go add it now

Glad You are keeping this game Going!!!

Travis County is a Big County . . . . . .
@steve_in_austin avatar
UTC

Hooked
Joined: UTC
Posts: 362
Location: Austin, Texas
 
Hooked
@steve_in_austin avatar
Joined: UTC
Posts: 362
Location: Austin, Texas
UTC quote
Nobody able to go get this tag??? It's quiet around here.

I just took a deposit from somebody who is planning to buy my LX. Supposedly paying me the balance next weekend and then we'll transfer the title, hand over the scooter, etc.
OP
@pudnrider avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2018 Piaggio Liberty - Gal
Joined: UTC
Posts: 1244
Location: Albuquerque, NM
 
Molto Verboso
@pudnrider avatar
2018 Piaggio Liberty - Gal
Joined: UTC
Posts: 1244
Location: Albuquerque, NM
UTC quote
I know where that one is, but have been really pooped this week. Maybe I can go on Sunday and get it if it's not gotten before then.

Good luck Steve on the scooter sale! That's exciting! Goofy emoticon

Finally got the map back up to date, too. I've debated playing the tag on the Austin Scooter Club site, but I think I've gotten too far into this one and would feel like I was repeating tags. Plus, it's nice to let others play, too.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee
 

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com


All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.


[ Time: 0.9643s ][ Queries: 5 (0.9409s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]