@shark250 avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
Beverly 250

Enthusiast
@shark250 avatar
Beverly 250
UTC quote
I'm trying the figure out the light #'s of the little bulbs next to the headlights on my BV250. I've checked manual and all it says is "ALL GLASS".

I really don't want to take off the housing just to find the bulb number.

Any help is appreciated.
@dutch avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
LXV 150 GTV 250

Ossessionato
@dutch avatar
LXV 150 GTV 250
UTC quote
I've got a BV 200 and a shop manual. I think the light bulb numbers are in there but I don't know if the 200 and 250 have the same light configuration.

My manual's at home but if you want me to look and see if the bulb numbers are in there just let me know.
OP
@shark250 avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
Beverly 250

Enthusiast
@shark250 avatar
Beverly 250
UTC quote
Dutch wrote:
I've got a BV 200 and a shop manual. I think the light bulb numbers are in there but I don't know if the 200 and 250 have the same light configuration.

My manual's at home but if you want me to look and see if the bulb numbers are in there just let me know.
Thanks for the reply. If you can look in your manual that would be great. For some reason the BV250 manual only says "all glass".
@dutch avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
LXV 150 GTV 250

Ossessionato
@dutch avatar
LXV 150 GTV 250
UTC quote
OK I've got to run out of town this afternoon to pick up a trailer I just bought but I'll check it out when I get home this evening.
@dutch avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
LXV 150 GTV 250

Ossessionato
@dutch avatar
LXV 150 GTV 250
UTC quote
Well the shop manual is not very specific. Headlight (two 12V5W side light bulbs, two 12V 55W dipped/full beam bulbs, two 12V 10 W left and right turn indicator bulbs.

The official parts list doesn't help either. It just gives the same description as the shop manual.

If I get down to my dealer, I'll ask him to take a look.
@bvbob avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
'95 Yamaha Riva 125- '05 Piaggio BV200-'05 Honda Reflex-'08 Honda Metropolitan

Molto Verboso
@bvbob avatar
'95 Yamaha Riva 125- '05 Piaggio BV200-'05 Honda Reflex-'08 Honda Metropolitan
UTC quote
Dutch wrote:
Well the shop manual is not very specific. Headlight (two 12V5W side light bulbs, two 12V 55W dipped/full beam bulbs, two 12V 10 W left and right turn indicator bulbs.

The official parts list doesn't help either. It just gives the same description as the shop manual.

Dutch- In your opinion is it worth buying the service manual for the BV200? I don't have one and I'm thinking of buying one.

Thanks- Bob
OP
@shark250 avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
Beverly 250

Enthusiast
@shark250 avatar
Beverly 250
UTC quote
Vic Mackey wrote:
Dutch wrote:

Dutch- In your opinion is it worth buying the service manual for the BV200? I don't have one and I'm thinking of buying one.

Thanks- Bob
The BV200 manual is virtually identical to the BV250 manual. Search for it on this site. It's in PDF format.
@bklwashere avatar
UTC

Addicted
2006 Piaggio BV250

Addicted
@bklwashere avatar
2006 Piaggio BV250
UTC quote
Shark250 wrote:
Vic Mackey wrote:
Dutch wrote:

Thanks- Bob
The BV200 manual is virtually identical to the BV250 manual. Search for it on this site. It's in PDF format.
You can also use the GT200 manual to get additional information, as the two scooters have the same engine.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0130s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0042s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]