@alikamorain avatar
UTC

Lurker
LX150 "Raharu"

Lurker
@alikamorain avatar
LX150 "Raharu"
UTC quote
Oki! So I am totally a new face around here, but I admit I have been a long time lurker. But for the first time I think I'm stumped on a question I have.

I have done a lot of research and know that the LX150 and ET4 have many similarities in the mechanics, but just how much of the parts are interchangeable.

The reason I ask is because I unfortunately on my drive to work my entire muffler and exhaust just fell off. Kersplat! No warning or nothing. The pipe has a pretty clean break on it, and unfortunately I think it suffered too much damage in the fall to be welded back on and work properly.

For some reason an exhaust assembly for a LX150 is hard to come by, but I can find plenty of them for a ET4 model.

I'm so sorry if this question has been addressed many times before.
@scooter_west avatar
UTC

Sponsor

Sponsor
@scooter_west avatar
UTC quote
The two are interchangeable. Pretty much everything on the motor is the same aside from the carburetor, airbox, and rear rim.
OP
@alikamorain avatar
UTC

Lurker
LX150 "Raharu"

Lurker
@alikamorain avatar
LX150 "Raharu"
UTC quote
Thanks so much for your reply! ^^o This is awesome news for me and my little scooty.
@greg531 avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
63 GL 150, 05 Typhoon, 09 Beo 200

Molto Verboso
@greg531 avatar
63 GL 150, 05 Typhoon, 09 Beo 200
UTC quote
Those original exhaust are rust buckets....I replaced mine with a chrome one....I would upgrade.....
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0077s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0015s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]