OP
@hutch816 avatar
UTC

VESPA 250 GTS 2007

@hutch816 avatar
VESPA 250 GTS 2007
UTC quote
I see a lot of Scooters around town, I would like to find if there is a rally or any Events for Scooter riders in this area?
@twodollarbills avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
Silver 2003 Stella

Enthusiast
@twodollarbills avatar
Silver 2003 Stella
UTC quote
Re: Any Rallies or Events near Jacksonville, Florida?
HUTCH816 wrote:
I see a lot of Scooters around town, I would like to find if there is a rally or any Events for Scooter riders in this area?
I was trying to see if there was anything near Gainesville a while back (found nothing) but I remember seeing some kind of club (dont remember if it was moped or scooter) but it was called something like the buzz killers. maybe you can look into that
@jkerstinj avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Vespa ET4

Molto Verboso
@jkerstinj avatar
Vespa ET4
UTC quote
South East Florida Scooters (SEFS) group has over 775 members ALL over Florida. Don't let the name fool you, the group was started in the SE then grew. We help you hook-up with riders or riding groups in your area, we have meet-ups, events and a rally - Scooter Encounter.

Scooter Encounter 2009 will be held in Ocala, which is near both of you. It will be in either October or November, we haven't decided yet. It's a fun rally with people from all over the state.

A riding group is in the works in Gainesville and Seven Bridges Scooter group is in Jacksonville. There is a link in the SEFS group site. You can post rides on the group site and see who shows up. It works pretty well. The link, to the group, is below my signature and a link to the group's Smug Mug picture site too.

We are a FREE & EASY group. No dues or officers. Give us a try to connect with Florida rides & riders.

Janine
@frankenscoot avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
'07 Yamaha Vino 140(RIP) , '02 Derbi Atlantis, '85 Yamaha Riva 125

Enthusiast
@frankenscoot avatar
'07 Yamaha Vino 140(RIP) , '02 Derbi Atlantis, '85 Yamaha Riva 125
UTC quote
I know there is a scooter group in Jax. I don't recall their name BUT my buddy FDR up there could fill you in for sure. You can find him on www.scootertime.net
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0099s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0033s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]