UTC

Molto Verboso
GTS(me)/GTV(wife)

Molto Verboso
@michael_moore avatar
GTS(me)/GTV(wife)
UTC quote
Zinfan wrote:
I wear an Aerostich Roadcrafter 1 pc suit.

External inline image provided by member with no explanatory text
I'm getting one in about a week's time. I'm like a giddy child waiting for it.
@2011super avatar
UTC

Banned
2021 GTS 300 Touring

Banned
@2011super avatar
2021 GTS 300 Touring
UTC quote
Michael Moore wrote:
Zinfan wrote:

What color are you going to get and are you adding any extras? Built in heated gear wiring ect....
UTC

Banned
GTS 250ie YELLOW N WHITE,Giallo Lime

Banned
UTC quote
Re: Anything about warm pants
louisq wrote:
YardSale wrote:
We all have our favorite jacket, what
about warm and toasty pants. Possibly
with zippered sides for easy on and removal.
Yardsale
http://www.aerostich.com/product.php?productid=16379&cat=250&page=1
The finishing touch is the price of $279?
gee wizz I'll just run out and by them. ROFL emoticon ROFL emoticon ROFL emoticon ROFL emoticon ROFL emoticon ROFL emoticon
@el_josh_aka_ruby avatar
UTC

Addicted
GTS 250ie

Addicted
@el_josh_aka_ruby avatar
GTS 250ie
UTC quote
xuno_g wrote:
I prefer this for many reasons but my top reasons are a) comfort
b) breathability c) style
I <3 towels.

But honestly I just wear a Peacoat with a PVC coat under it. Keeps me pretty warm.
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
UTC

Banned

Banned
UTC quote
Bargains galore
2007GTS wrote:
Michael Moore wrote:
Zinfan wrote:

What color are you going to get and are you adding any extras? Built in heated gear wiring ect....
Another bargain, only $799............Eek we are in a recession. ROFL emoticon ROFL emoticon ROFL emoticon
@michael_moore avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
GTS(me)/GTV(wife)

Molto Verboso
@michael_moore avatar
GTS(me)/GTV(wife)
UTC quote
2007GTS wrote:
I'm going with black and gray ballistics. But just a basic suit. The deal is, if I sit on the R6 and decide it needs the extra fabric in the back they'll exchange it no problem.

On the price issue, yeah, it's steep, but people own these things for years and years, and I've been lusting after one for many years.

The other thing to consider is that they'll repair any damage. I've got a Dainese leather jacket that I crashed, and nobody would touch it, so I've still got a big raspberry on the shoulder. So if you figure in the ability to repair the thing, vs. buying another jacket/pant combo, it isn't so bad.

Anyway, that's my rationalization, and I'm sticking to it.
@2011super avatar
UTC

Banned
2021 GTS 300 Touring

Banned
@2011super avatar
2021 GTS 300 Touring
UTC quote
Michael Moore wrote:
2007GTS wrote:
I'm going with black and gray ballistics. But just a basic suit. The deal is, if I sit on the R6 and decide it needs the extra fabric in the back they'll exchange it no problem.

On the price issue, yeah, it's steep, but people own these things for years and years, and I've been lusting after one for many years.

The other thing to consider is that they'll repair any damage. I've got a Dainese leather jacket that I crashed, and nobody would touch it, so I've still got a big raspberry on the shoulder. So if you figure in the ability to repair the thing, vs. buying another jacket/pant combo, it isn't so bad.

They are the best of the best but you pay for it. I hope to have one someday but I would also need to buy one for the wife at the same time so it would be around $2k with tax shipping and a few small changes or additions. Enjoy it and congratulations.
@michael_moore avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
GTS(me)/GTV(wife)

Molto Verboso
@michael_moore avatar
GTS(me)/GTV(wife)
UTC quote
2007GTS wrote:
Michael Moore wrote:
2007GTS wrote:

They are the best of the best but you pay for it. I hope to have one someday but I would also need to buy one for the wife at the same time so it would be around $2k with tax shipping and a few small changes or additions. Enjoy it and congratulations.
Thanks. It is my birthday + Christmas present. My wife is the best.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0180s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0076s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]