OP
UTC

Lurker

Lurker
UTC quote
PIAGGIO LONDON BIKE GUIDE SPECIAL OFFER FOR MODERN VESPA FORUM MEMBERS

NOW INCLUDES ESSENTIAL UPDATES ON PARKING IN KENSINGTON & CHELSEA AND WESTMINSTER. Please go to www.parkingforbikes.com
and select the news page for more information.

You might already have a copy of the Piaggio London Bike Guide Third Edition - if you've found it useful why not treat a bike or scooter riding friend, or simply send them this email? And if you haven't got round to buying your copy of the guide yet why not take advantage of our very special offer?

We at the cupcake Guide team are offering you a discount off the recommended retail price of £7.99 + p&p taking the price to just £2.99. All you need to do is quote LBGFREE when you order.

The essential companion for anyone on two wheels in London Designed to help motorbike and scooter riders get around town and to save money on parking tickets, speeding tickets and fines for riding in bus lanes, the third edition of the London Bike Guide is a street atlas of zones 1 & 2 customised with all the information you need.

maps out all bike bays
residents parking is colour coded to reflect whether parking is free or not
maps all the bays on Red Routes available to riders
includes speed cameras, colour coded to warn riders of accident hot spots
includes bus lane cameras and highlights bus lanes that can and can't be used by motorbikes

And there are a whole host of other features designed to make your riding life easier including all car parks permitting bikes in central London, locations of all bike dealers, service centres and training schools and locations of all petrol stations.

So - how do you buy?

You can order online at www.thepieguide.com/shop

To claim your discounted London Bike Guide online

Select the guide at its normal price of £7.99
Continue to check out
Enter your personal details
Click continue
Enter the coupon code, LBGFREE into the field box (you will now only be charged £2.99
Click continue
Enter your card/payment details
Click continue
Confirm order
Order is complete; record your order number

You can also send a cheque for £2.99 (p&p included) payable to cupcake Enterprises and quoting the reference LBGFREE with your name, address, telephone number and email address to:

cupcake Enterprises Ltd,
Caledonia House,
223 Pentonville Road,
London
N1 9NG

Please allow 14 days for your guide to be delivered. If you have any questions regarding your order please call 020 7952 0462.

While stocks last.
Front Cover
Front Cover
UTC

UTC
This post was not quite
What we were hoping to see
Try again, perhaps?
@genie avatar
UTC

Gobshite Shiva
Kymco Downtown 300i the 'Dolphin Noise'

Gobshite Shiva
@genie avatar
Kymco Downtown 300i the 'Dolphin Noise'
UTC quote
under normal circumstances i'd remove this as spam but these guides are bloody useful. i got mine under this £2.99 offer and it turned up in less than a week.

btw, for those not in the UK - that's P.I.E. guide, not cupcake guide
@wonder_machine avatar
UTC

Size of a Chaffinch
PX 125 "The Bruise" (SOLD)

Size of a Chaffinch
@wonder_machine avatar
PX 125 "The Bruise" (SOLD)
UTC quote
Yes, this is good. Get one of these and avoid being fined 120 earth pounds for parking in the wrong space.

Curse you, Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. Are your purple haired grande dames not rich enough already to stop charging me a day's wage?
@oultondave avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Blue 70th anniversary Vespa GTS 300

Molto Verboso
@oultondave avatar
Blue 70th anniversary Vespa GTS 300
UTC quote
Re: SPEICAL OFFER FOR VESPA AND PIAGGIO RIDERS IN LONDON
weebikerboot wrote:
You can also send a cheque for £2.99 (p&p included) payable to pie Enterprises and quoting the reference LBGFREE with your name, address, telephone number and email address to:

pie Enterprises Ltd,
Caledonia House,
223 Pentonville Road,
London
N1 9NG

Please allow 14 days for your guide to be delivered. If you have any questions regarding your order please call 020 7952 0462.

While stocks last.
It may be better if you adressed it to P.I.E. Enterprises not pie!!!!!!

Can I just ask why P.I.E. gets amended to pie, what is so offensive about the original word??
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0127s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0048s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]