@paperino avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
GTS 250 "Audrey"

Ossessionato
@paperino avatar
GTS 250 "Audrey"
UTC quote
Tire reviews have come to the top again, and it made me think of Vredestein. Someone here has a set, but they were very new to him when he posted a pic of his scoot for some other reason. Therefore he could not tell me much.

I am familiar with them as a quality bicycle tire, but how about with scooters/motorcycles? Thanks for any input.
@dave avatar
UTC

Hooked
2007 GTS 250

Hooked
@dave avatar
2007 GTS 250
UTC quote
That may have been me. I have them on my GTS, I have put about 350 miles on till it went into storage. All I can say is they look great, and ride very smooth. We will see for long term testing.
@jcwhitney avatar
UTC

Hooked
Lambretta SX, Stella, Honda

Hooked
@jcwhitney avatar
Lambretta SX, Stella, Honda
UTC quote
Installed a set of Vredestein Staccata's on my Stella. Compared to Zippy 3's, in the dry they have far better grip. Possibly lethal in the wet.
UTC

Addicted
MP3-250 Tiger 1050 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Addicted
MP3-250 Tiger 1050 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
UTC quote
I have 1000 miles on a Tornante rear tire and I like it so far. Rode it today in the rain and had no issues. No sign of the profile flattening out in the center at all and plenty of tread left. It is on my MP3 250. It has very stiff sidewalls and was hard to mount onto my rim using the harbour freight mini tire changer.
UTC

Hooked
2009 MP3 400

Hooked
2009 MP3 400
UTC quote
Didn't know they were around still............I'm familiar with them in the auto world and were a very good winter tire in the Euro car line, but that has been several years ago. With the cars they quietly disappeared and never heard any more from them. It's good to hear they are still around. Would guess that they would be a good tire to have.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0104s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0029s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]