OP
UTC

Piaggio BV250

Piaggio BV250
UTC quote
Can anyone help me find a replacement windshield for a 2006 BV250. Both my local dealer and I are somewhat frustrated with Piaggio USA because they haven't come through in almost two months. And in August the factory shuts down and everyone goes on vacation.

Would appreciate any leads.

Retired Ray
@bvbob avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
'95 Yamaha Riva 125- '05 Piaggio BV200-'05 Honda Reflex-'08 Honda Metropolitan

Molto Verboso
@bvbob avatar
'95 Yamaha Riva 125- '05 Piaggio BV200-'05 Honda Reflex-'08 Honda Metropolitan
UTC quote
Re: Replacement windshield for 2006 Piaggio BV250
Retired Ray wrote:
Can anyone help me find a replacement windshield for a 2006 BV250. Both my local dealer and I are somewhat frustrated with Piaggio USA because they haven't come through in almost two months. And in August the factory shuts down and everyone goes on vacation.

Would appreciate any leads.

Retired Ray
Hey Ray- Not to scare you but my dealer has been trying to get a new flyscreen for my BV200 since late last year! They kinda messed up mine while installing it when it was new. "No problem will just get you a new one". The first order was incorrectly placed and Piaggio sent the wrong part (not Piaggio's fault). The second one came in with a scratch, the dealer sent it back, next one came in and looked worse than the first. That was in January... I just talked with the dealer last week and they said it's on back order I'm going to call again in a week or so, I'll keep you informed.
OP
UTC

Piaggio BV250

Piaggio BV250
UTC quote
Replacement windshield for BV250
Thanks Vic. It is a little scarey if we need anything other than an engine/drivetrain part. Seems Piaggio/Vespa just doesn't stock it in the U.S.

Ray
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0093s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0024s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]