OP
@ramrezz425 avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso

Molto Verboso
@ramrezz425 avatar
UTC quote
After careful negotiation with my real estate partners and some wanton desire to be near these scooters I have arranged to help frankie with the Vespa Riverside boteek.
This means I will be at the shop almost daily. helping with service, organizing rides and working with customers. I will be handeling my Real Estate broker duties from here like I used to, I have so much i want to do here and I hope all you socal riders get a chance to stop by and say hello.
It's supposed to be 109degrees saturday afternoon but if any of you are in the IE, stop by for some pizza and Ice Cold Root Beer.
David Ramirez
@grind avatar
UTC

Ossessionato

Ossessionato
@grind avatar
UTC quote
Didn't know you were gone. I haven't been on much... busybusybusy. Wish I was in Riverside again, for pizza and (root) beer.
UTC

UTC quote
I'm truly grateful for David!!!! I'm excited to get some weekly rides going again and hope that everyone around here can make it. The first half of the year has been a hectic one for me and I am still being en-lighted everyday with the help of my wonderful staff. Let's get riding!!!!
@pdxvespa avatar
UTC

Modératrice
2005 Cobalt Blue ET4

Modératrice
@pdxvespa avatar
2005 Cobalt Blue ET4
UTC quote
Sounds like win-win all around, David! Thanks for sharing the good news. Lucky Riverside. 8)

--Deborah
@grscum avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2012 BMW G650GS, 2006 GTS,

Ossessionato
@grscum avatar
2012 BMW G650GS, 2006 GTS,
UTC quote
Shoot! I want some cold root beer but cant make it up for my headset cover replacement until mid August. Great to know you will be there daily!
@thumperbutt avatar
UTC

Hooked
Gts 250 Gilera runner Husqvarna 510 dual sport .lots of bicycles.

Hooked
@thumperbutt avatar
Gts 250 Gilera runner Husqvarna 510 dual sport .lots of bicycles.
UTC quote
Big Dave
I want to shout out a big thanks to you for all your help. Dave is a great person to talk to, Knowledgable Helpful dont even begin to describe this guy. I highly recomend you call Dave if you ever need help with your scoot. Vespa of Riverside, Well done Clap emoticon
OP
@ramrezz425 avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso

Molto Verboso
@ramrezz425 avatar
UTC quote
BTW
If anyone has some vintage scoots, you might want to check out some brand new tires i found when cleaning up my area. they are for p200 mor simular, just call me and i can give you sizes. i need the space for modern scooter tires and want to sell these tires for a good price.
email me or call me if interested, plug for business is now over. thanks dr
@salty_dodd avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
(GT200L) ... no more scoot :o(

Molto Verboso
@salty_dodd avatar
UTC quote
I'll try to swing in!
@snowbum avatar
UTC

Addicted
Vespa LX150 (Diamondwhite baby!) 2003 suzuki Savage 650 (Thumper)

Addicted
@snowbum avatar
UTC quote
I love root beer, i will get DougandMichelle and MachineGunCharlie and we will head over for some root beer Hehe, I wish Okc was closer to everyone here.

scott
OP
@ramrezz425 avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso

Molto Verboso
@ramrezz425 avatar
UTC quote
Ok to IE
snowbum wrote:
I love root beer, i will get DougandMichelle and MachineGunCharlie and we will head over for some root beer Hehe, I wish Okc was closer to everyone here.

scott
Just stay on hwy 10 west for about 2000 miles, we'll keep some pizza for you guys. lol DR
@grind avatar
UTC

Ossessionato

Ossessionato
@grind avatar
UTC quote
Re: Ok to IE
ramrezz425 wrote:
snowbum wrote:

scott
Just stay on hwy 10 west for about 2000 miles, we'll keep some pizza for you guys. lol DR
Snowbum, he's true to his word... he kept some for my wife and me in the beginning of May when we were in CA.
@felix avatar
UTC

Hooked
P200

Hooked
@felix avatar
P200
UTC quote
Re: BTW
ramrezz425 wrote:
If anyone has some vintage scoots, you might want to check out some brand new tires i found when cleaning up my area. they are for p200 mor simular, just call me and i can give you sizes. i need the space for modern scooter tires and want to sell these tires for a good price.
email me or call me if interested, plug for business is now over. thanks dr
I may be interested in those "vintage" tires, call my cell if you still have them, 951 833-2421

Eric
@velvet avatar
UTC

Hooked
Vintage Green GT125

Hooked
@velvet avatar
Vintage Green GT125
UTC quote
Re: I HAVE RETURNED!!
ramrezz425 wrote:
After careful negotiation with my real estate partners and some wanton desire to be near these scooters I have arranged to help frankie with the Vespa Riverside boteek.
This means I will be at the shop almost daily. helping with service, organizing rides and working with customers. I will be handeling my Real Estate broker duties from here like I used to, I have so much i want to do here and I hope all you socal riders get a chance to stop by and say hello.
It's supposed to be 109degrees saturday afternoon but if any of you are in the IE, stop by for some pizza and Ice Cold Root Beer.
David Ramirez
One day I promise I will take a flight, hire a scoot and pull up for one of those beers. Then fly back to Blighty Laughing emoticon
@salty_dodd avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso

Molto Verboso
@salty_dodd avatar
UTC quote
salty dodd wrote:
I'll try to swing in!
David and Frankie,

Sorry we didn't make it in for pizza and root beer on Saturday.

It was too bloody hot!

Salty Dawn and I spent most of the day and evening in the pool.

It is not heated, and even it was getting a little warm.

Hope to see you next time.
@snowbum avatar
UTC

Addicted

Addicted
@snowbum avatar
UTC quote
Awh man!! I didn't get to see you saved some pizza for us!! Dang, I should have hopped on 10 W. earlier in the AM Thanks for the generous offer if ur ever in OKC I will cook you a mean steak
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0181s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0083s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]