@lisaesca avatar
UTC

Hooked
05 Vespa GT200 & 02 Honda Reflex

Hooked
@lisaesca avatar
UTC quote
I think it was their 2nd anniversary and they invited the North Texas Scooter Club and the Italian Car Club of Dallas to park some vehicles and enjoy some free food. There was grape-stompin and one of the participants dressed as Lucy in that famous I Love Lucy episode.

Vespas, both modern and classic, were parked prominently. There are some nice scooter shots as well as woman-on-woman grape-stomping and a ride with a scooter babe passenger in these 70-odd photos (last group of photos are ones my husband took so I'm featured in some of them). You can also see my little Barbie on her pink ET and my "advertising" for [url]www.scooterseatcovers.com[/url].

http://ntscooterclub.com/Gallery/Carrabbas?page=1

It was pretty hot out, high 90s I think. I wish I had put sunblock on the back of my neck and I wish I had worn a hat!

Lisa
@chad avatar
UTC

Olivia Newton-John
p200, vbb, gt200, px150, vnb

Olivia Newton-John
@chad avatar
p200, vbb, gt200, px150, vnb
UTC quote
super cool, especially the pics of the fireball stella!
@crackhead avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
Aprilia Sportcity Cube 250ie, Stella 2T

Ossessionato
@crackhead avatar
Aprilia Sportcity Cube 250ie, Stella 2T
UTC quote
nice pics Lisa. You look like you're having a great time! Thanks for posting them.
@ritchj avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
One of each

Ossessionato
@ritchj avatar
One of each
UTC quote
Barbie on her bike with the GT's in the background, looks the same scale as #20 with the Burgermesiter behind the Vespas :?
OP
@lisaesca avatar
UTC

Hooked

Hooked
@lisaesca avatar
UTC quote
ritchj wrote:
Barbie on her bike with the GT's in the background, looks the same scale as #20 with the Burgermesiter behind the Vespas :?
Yeah, now that you mention it, it does! LOL

You should have seen the guy on the mint green Vespa. He was wearing coordinated shirt, shoes and hat but eluded the photographers.

There was a photographer covering the event for a newspaper and he took a great group shot of the first scooter people who showed up (about 16 of us) standing next to our scooters. When he sends me an electronic copy of that we'll use at the album cover instead of mini Barbie.

Lisa
@beale avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
None! I sold it :(

Ossessionato
@beale avatar
None! I sold it :(
UTC quote
Great pictures Lisa! Looks like a lot of fun, even if it was hot. Thanks for putting them up, Beale.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0108s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0030s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]