OP
@tailormarc avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
GTS300Super White
Joined: UTC
Posts: 1107
Location: Essex
 
Molto Verboso
@tailormarc avatar
GTS300Super White
Joined: UTC
Posts: 1107
Location: Essex
UTC quote
GTS300 White, with White Seat.
New White Seat
New White Seat
@wibbo avatar
UTC

Hooked
PX200E
Joined: UTC
Posts: 172
Location: Norway
 
Hooked
@wibbo avatar
PX200E
Joined: UTC
Posts: 172
Location: Norway
UTC quote
Call me "Ishmael"
@the_mocker avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2010 Orange S150
Joined: UTC
Posts: 3504
Location: Olympia, WA, USA
 
Ossessionato
@the_mocker avatar
2010 Orange S150
Joined: UTC
Posts: 3504
Location: Olympia, WA, USA
UTC quote
Beware the harpoons! Looks good
@witch avatar
UTC

Moderatrice Strega
Joined: UTC
Posts: 7694
Location: Oregone
 
Moderatrice Strega
@witch avatar
Joined: UTC
Posts: 7694
Location: Oregone
UTC quote
That looks pretty sharp!!

I bet it would look great on a black Super, too.
@yanuarputra avatar
UTC

Hooked
New PX 150 2006, Super 150 1976, Honda Vario 2006
Joined: UTC
Posts: 209
Location: Jakarta - Indonesia
 
Hooked
@yanuarputra avatar
New PX 150 2006, Super 150 1976, Honda Vario 2006
Joined: UTC
Posts: 209
Location: Jakarta - Indonesia
UTC quote
Awesome....!!!
@trowel_and_cuffs avatar
UTC

Addicted
2009 Vespa GTS Super duper pooper scooper
Joined: UTC
Posts: 605
Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
 
Addicted
@trowel_and_cuffs avatar
2009 Vespa GTS Super duper pooper scooper
Joined: UTC
Posts: 605
Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
UTC quote
wow!!! I was wondering what a white seat would look like on the supers!
@genie avatar
UTC

Gobshite Shiva
Kymco Downtown 300i the 'Dolphin Noise'
Joined: UTC
Posts: 14960
Location: London UK
 
Gobshite Shiva
@genie avatar
Kymco Downtown 300i the 'Dolphin Noise'
Joined: UTC
Posts: 14960
Location: London UK
UTC quote
oh yeah. total approval from me. if you'd described it to me i'd have thought nooooooo it's going to look like something out of a white goods warehouse but it's actually really fantastic in person.
@maver avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Vespa 300 super noir [of course]
Joined: UTC
Posts: 1175
Location: Location:Location
 
Molto Verboso
@maver avatar
Vespa 300 super noir [of course]
Joined: UTC
Posts: 1175
Location: Location:Location
UTC quote
got to be the best seat i've seen yet 8)
@stoker avatar
UTC

Hooked
vespa gts 250, '66 gt210,'63 gl 210, t5 mil. gs180
Joined: UTC
Posts: 140
Location: Wurzel Country, UK
 
Hooked
@stoker avatar
vespa gts 250, '66 gt210,'63 gl 210, t5 mil. gs180
Joined: UTC
Posts: 140
Location: Wurzel Country, UK
UTC quote
genie wrote:
oh yeah. total approval from me. if you'd described it to me i'd have thought nooooooo it's going to look like something out of a white goods warehouse but it's actually really fantastic in person.
maver wrote:

got to be the best seat i've seen yet



Calm down you pair!! I didnt realise that a seat could create such a high state of arousal Laughing emoticon

nice marc, but not as nice as your suit Laughing emoticon
@genie avatar
UTC

Gobshite Shiva
Kymco Downtown 300i the 'Dolphin Noise'
Joined: UTC
Posts: 14960
Location: London UK
 
Gobshite Shiva
@genie avatar
Kymco Downtown 300i the 'Dolphin Noise'
Joined: UTC
Posts: 14960
Location: London UK
UTC quote
stoker wrote:
genie wrote:
oh yeah. total approval from me. if you'd described it to me i'd have thought nooooooo it's going to look like something out of a white goods warehouse but it's actually really fantastic in person.
maver wrote:

got to be the best seat i've seen yet



Calm down you pair!! I didnt realise that a seat could create such a high state of arousal Laughing emoticon

nice marc, but not as nice as your suit Laughing emoticon
oh that's nothing. you should see how i get when i'm shown a nice powder coated transmission cover
@pepy27 avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2021 White Racing Sixties, 1959 Vespa 150 VBA, 1959 Lambretta Series 2 LI125, 1999 PX200E
Joined: UTC
Posts: 4151
Location: Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
 
Ossessionato
@pepy27 avatar
2021 White Racing Sixties, 1959 Vespa 150 VBA, 1959 Lambretta Series 2 LI125, 1999 PX200E
Joined: UTC
Posts: 4151
Location: Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
UTC quote
Nice, but shall we have a sweep on how long it takes to look all grubby like the beige 250 seat? Razz emoticon
OP
@tailormarc avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
GTS300Super White
Joined: UTC
Posts: 1107
Location: Essex
 
Molto Verboso
@tailormarc avatar
GTS300Super White
Joined: UTC
Posts: 1107
Location: Essex
UTC quote
Thanks people, glad you like the new seat.

Stoker, at least you liked my suit I like the Super/Stoker decal by the way. 8)

I am sure it will get filthy dirty and i will put the black one back at some point. But for £59.00 (i think) from AlanW, a cheap but effective way of changing the whole look of the 300. Worth every penny. (at the moment )
@t5bitza69 avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
T5s
Joined: UTC
Posts: 17005
Location: The West Of Yorkshire ... Gods Country
 
Veni, Vidi, Posti
@t5bitza69 avatar
T5s
Joined: UTC
Posts: 17005
Location: The West Of Yorkshire ... Gods Country
UTC quote
A white seat Wash your new jeans before you sit on it
@stoker avatar
UTC

Hooked
vespa gts 250, '66 gt210,'63 gl 210, t5 mil. gs180
Joined: UTC
Posts: 140
Location: Wurzel Country, UK
 
Hooked
@stoker avatar
vespa gts 250, '66 gt210,'63 gl 210, t5 mil. gs180
Joined: UTC
Posts: 140
Location: Wurzel Country, UK
UTC quote
T5bitsa69 wrote:
A white seat Wash your new jeans before you sit on it
with a seat like that theres onlky one option............ride naked!! Laughing emoticon
@stoker avatar
UTC

Hooked
vespa gts 250, '66 gt210,'63 gl 210, t5 mil. gs180
Joined: UTC
Posts: 140
Location: Wurzel Country, UK
 
Hooked
@stoker avatar
vespa gts 250, '66 gt210,'63 gl 210, t5 mil. gs180
Joined: UTC
Posts: 140
Location: Wurzel Country, UK
UTC quote
genie wrote:
stoker wrote:
genie wrote:
oh yeah. total approval from me. if you'd described it to me i'd have thought nooooooo it's going to look like something out of a white goods warehouse but it's actually really fantastic in person.
maver wrote:

got to be the best seat i've seen yet



Calm down you pair!! I didnt realise that a seat could create such a high state of arousal Laughing emoticon

nice marc, but not as nice as your suit Laughing emoticon
oh that's nothing. you should see how i get when i'm shown a nice powder coated transmission cover
WORD UP GENIE !!!


External inline image provided by member with no explanatory text
@torino avatar
UTC

Addicted
LXV150
Joined: UTC
Posts: 761
Location: Los Angeles, CA
 
Addicted
@torino avatar
LXV150
Joined: UTC
Posts: 761
Location: Los Angeles, CA
UTC quote
As always a purveyor of fine taste.
UTC

Addicted
Esme Partly Kitted ET4.
Joined: UTC
Posts: 634
Location: SW LDN
 
Addicted
Esme Partly Kitted ET4.
Joined: UTC
Posts: 634
Location: SW LDN
UTC quote
stoker wrote:
genie wrote:
stoker wrote:
genie wrote:
oh yeah. total approval from me. if you'd described it to me i'd have thought nooooooo it's going to look like something out of a white goods warehouse but it's actually really fantastic in person.
maver wrote:

got to be the best seat i've seen yet



Calm down you pair!! I didnt realise that a seat could create such a high state of arousal Laughing emoticon

nice marc, but not as nice as your suit Laughing emoticon
oh that's nothing. you should see how i get when i'm shown a nice powder coated transmission cover
WORD UP GENIE !!!


External inline image provided by member with no explanatory text
hahhaha how the hell did it get from being sexually aroused by transmission covers and seats to cameo..

sometimes you lot!! lol
@t5bitza69 avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
T5s
Joined: UTC
Posts: 17005
Location: The West Of Yorkshire ... Gods Country
 
Veni, Vidi, Posti
@t5bitza69 avatar
T5s
Joined: UTC
Posts: 17005
Location: The West Of Yorkshire ... Gods Country
UTC quote
stoker wrote:
T5bitsa69 wrote:
A white seat Wash your new jeans before you sit on it
with a seat like that theres onlky one option............ride naked!! Laughing emoticon
Thats ok if it's a red hot day. Otherwise it causes shrinkage
OP
@tailormarc avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
GTS300Super White
Joined: UTC
Posts: 1107
Location: Essex
 
Molto Verboso
@tailormarc avatar
GTS300Super White
Joined: UTC
Posts: 1107
Location: Essex
UTC quote
stoker wrote:
T5bitsa69 wrote:
A white seat Wash your new jeans before you sit on it
with a seat like that theres only one option............ride naked!! Laughing emoticon
I will post a picture just for you.
@bill_dog avatar
UTC

eeeee bip
BMW R1100RT The Problem Child Kymco Downtown 300 - I'm not the Uber
Joined: UTC
Posts: 20213
Location: South East Great England of Britishland
 
eeeee bip
@bill_dog avatar
BMW R1100RT The Problem Child Kymco Downtown 300 - I'm not the Uber
Joined: UTC
Posts: 20213
Location: South East Great England of Britishland
UTC quote
Ariel
It's whiter than whiter than white.

It's brilliant.....white.

Bill X
UTC

Hooked
GTV 250
Joined: UTC
Posts: 147
Location: Birmingham, UK
 
Hooked
GTV 250
Joined: UTC
Posts: 147
Location: Birmingham, UK
UTC quote
That looks really nice!

Can I ask an irrelevant question though...did you have any issues with your seat latch after fitting the Vespa crash bars?

Thanks.
@gwgts250ie avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
VESPA GTS250ie, Italjet Dragster
Joined: UTC
Posts: 93
Location: Swimming with Endorphins !!
 
Enthusiast
@gwgts250ie avatar
VESPA GTS250ie, Italjet Dragster
Joined: UTC
Posts: 93
Location: Swimming with Endorphins !!
UTC quote
maver wrote:
got to be the best seat i've seen yet 8)
agreed
OP
@tailormarc avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
GTS300Super White
Joined: UTC
Posts: 1107
Location: Essex
 
Molto Verboso
@tailormarc avatar
GTS300Super White
Joined: UTC
Posts: 1107
Location: Essex
UTC quote
dr5euss wrote:
That looks really nice!

Can I ask an irrelevant question though...did you have any issues with your seat latch after fitting the Vespa crash bars?

Thanks.
Yep. In the end, I put two little spacer washers beneath the latch to raise it up 1/2". That solved the locking, it now locks normally. It does not help with the unlocking. The seat does spring open when you press the button now, I have to press the button and lift the seat. I am sure if i put a spacer washer in that was a milllmeter or 2 smaller this would rectify the problem, but as yet I haven;t bothered.

It is not a huge problem.

Marc
@roller avatar
UTC

Member
LX50 in orange
Joined: UTC
Posts: 15
Location: Berlin, Germany
 
Member
@roller avatar
LX50 in orange
Joined: UTC
Posts: 15
Location: Berlin, Germany
UTC quote
Looks very sharp indeed.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee
 

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com


All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.


[ Time: 0.0367s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0095s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]