OP
@pseudonym avatar
UTC

GTS 250ie

@pseudonym avatar
GTS 250ie
UTC quote
A few months ago I made this trip and put together an album on facebook to share the ride with friends. I linked it to this forum back then, but seeing the new ride report part of MV - I figured I would share it again for anyone who is interested.

Follow the link for pictures and commentary:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=114336&id=528149195&l=7b645069ec
@oneprairiepiston avatar
UTC

Hooked
LX150

Hooked
@oneprairiepiston avatar
LX150
UTC quote
Great stuff E.D. -- looks like a wonderful trip. Thanks for sharing.

Tires... Are those the Heidenaus? How did they fair with the long stretches? You happy with the wear (or lack there of)?

-Clay
OP
@pseudonym avatar
UTC

GTS 250ie

@pseudonym avatar
GTS 250ie
UTC quote
OnePrairiePiston wrote:
Great stuff E.D. -- looks like a wonderful trip. Thanks for sharing.

Tires... Are those the Heidenaus? How did they fair with the long stretches? You happy with the wear (or lack there of)?

-Clay
Those were actually the Savas that came with the stock scooter. They only lasted me about 3k miles - but I did do mostly long days on them, which may have worn them out faster.
@stanny avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2007 GT200L Graphite Black

Molto Verboso
@stanny avatar
2007 GT200L Graphite Black
UTC quote
Loved seeing your trip! I've done that ferry boat across Lake Michigan too (but in a car, not a Vespa!)
UTC

Lurker
2007 Vespa GTS 250

Lurker
2007 Vespa GTS 250
UTC quote
Re: Brooklyn NY to Madison WI on a GTS 250
great pics from your trip - looks like it was a lot of fun. i'm fairly new to Vespas but I have owned all different kinds of motorcycles. I have some racing gear (that isn't too comfortable on the scooter) and I was curious - what gear you were wearing in the colder weather up there in the Northeast? just looking for suggestions or ideas.

how many miles do you have on your GTS 250 now?
Pseudonym wrote:
A few months ago I made this trip and put together an album on facebook to share the ride with friends. I linked it to this forum back then, but seeing the new ride report part of MV - I figured I would share it again for anyone who is interested.

Follow the link for pictures and commentary:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=114336&id=528149195&l=7b645069ec
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0464s ][ Queries: 8 (0.0192s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]