OP
UTC

Hooked
1981 p200e & 1963 VBB 150

Hooked
1981 p200e & 1963 VBB 150
UTC quote
today i started out at the marina in martinez tooka ride through the valley over to rossmore then to danville started out the canyon and then hit the base of the mountain miles of twisting turns my scooter carving deep in the corners to be honest i didnt like looking over the edge ut after miles of road we came to a guard shack 10bucks to go to the top so onward we went steep narrow winding roadsthen suddenly there it is a tower and from the top you can see half of california there is thesanfrancisco bay fallowed by the delta there area the sierra mountains the central california farm land all on top mt diablo 3948ft
@kdemas avatar
UTC

Hooked
Aprilia Mojito Custom 150, Aprilia SR50

Hooked
@kdemas avatar
Aprilia Mojito Custom 150, Aprilia SR50
UTC quote
Sounds like a nice ride. It rained over here in the west bay... did you get rained on a bit?

Kent
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0253s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0041s) ][ Debug on ][ 309 ][ Thing One ]