OP
@scooterista avatar
UTC

Hooked
2009 Siena Ivory LXV, 2008 Silver Honda Rebel, 2006 Smokey Grey GT200L, 2009 Ducati Monster 696

Hooked
@scooterista avatar
2009 Siena Ivory LXV, 2008 Silver Honda Rebel, 2006 Smokey Grey GT200L, 2009 Ducati Monster 696
UTC quote
...with the San Clemente Scooter Club Nov 22. Hubby's and my first club ride and a lot of fun! (I'm on the Siena Ivory LXV in orange Corazzo, and hubby is on Excalibur Grey GT with khaki Corazzo.)

&feature=PlayList&p=05F213852D90C49C&index=0
⚠️ Last edited by Scooterista on UTC; edited 1 time
@erich51 avatar
UTC

Banned
GTS 250ie - SHINY YELLOW

Banned
@erich51 avatar
GTS 250ie - SHINY YELLOW
UTC quote
Nov 22nd 2009 ride
I just watched the movie you put together and what a wonderful ride you guys had. I so enjoy when othere's post small movies of there rides.
@vezpa avatar
UTC

Banned
Vespa GTS 300 Super & Vespa P125X

Banned
@vezpa avatar
Vespa GTS 300 Super & Vespa P125X
UTC quote
I'm surprised you guys let 50cc scoots go with you on the ride.

Couple of real scooter hotties in your group too. External inline image provided by member with no explanatory text
OP
@scooterista avatar
UTC

Hooked

Hooked
@scooterista avatar
UTC quote
Thanks, guys!
The video was put together by the intrepid Doug F, who can be seen posing with a large sandwich in front of his open mouth in one of the restaurant pics. He clearly has a blast and does a great job, but there were several times I thought he was going to kill himself filming while riding.

The 50 cc scoots actually led the pack on this ride! They kept our speed low, which was absolutely fine by me for this lovely Sunday afternoon cruise. The next San Clemente club scoot is Dec. 19, if you're interested...
@quasi-moto avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
SawStop

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@quasi-moto avatar
SawStop
UTC quote
Re: Thanks, guys!
Scooterista wrote:
The video was put together by the intrepid Doug F, who can be seen posing with a large sandwich in front of his open mouth in one of the restaurant pics. He clearly has a blast and does a great job, but there were several times I thought he was going to kill himself filming while riding.

The 50 cc scoots actually led the pack on this ride! They kept our speed low, which was absolutely fine by me for this lovely Sunday afternoon cruise. The next San Clemente club scoot is Dec. 19, if you're interested...
Nice video, and it looks like a nice group! Do you guys have a website where you post your rides?
OP
@scooterista avatar
UTC

Hooked

Hooked
@scooterista avatar
UTC quote
Quote:
Nice video, and it looks like a nice group! Do you guys have a website where you post your rides?
Yes! www.scscooterclub.com
@kdude avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
BV 400 (21) , BV 350 (16) SOLD :( , Sprint 150 2015(SOLD), Liberty S150 2018

Ossessionato
@kdude avatar
BV 400 (21) , BV 350 (16) SOLD :( , Sprint 150 2015(SOLD), Liberty S150 2018
UTC quote
excellent ride report .... nice assortment of bikes and rolling good times.. wish i lived a little closer ...
@erich51 avatar
UTC

Banned
GTS 250ie - SHINY YELLOW

Banned
@erich51 avatar
GTS 250ie - SHINY YELLOW
UTC quote
Scooterista wrote:

Is Doug F on the back of another scooter? It would seem he doesn't watch where he is going, he must have his total attention on filming the ride while someone else is driving. Is it one handed with what type of camera? Just wondering, it is so much fun to watch, Why the music? I see this guy talking but no vioce coming thru.
OP
@scooterista avatar
UTC

Hooked

Hooked
@scooterista avatar
UTC quote
the camera man
Doug actually rides and films at the same time, which is part of the adventure. I don't know what kind of camera it is, but it's small. He usually keeps his eyes forward, which makes it amazing that he gets pretty good shots!
@erich51 avatar
UTC

Banned
GTS 250ie - SHINY YELLOW

Banned
@erich51 avatar
GTS 250ie - SHINY YELLOW
UTC quote
Re: the camera man
Scooterista wrote:
Doug actually rides and films at the same time, which is part of the adventure. I don't know what kind of camera it is, but it's small. He usually keeps his eyes forward, which makes it amazing that he gets pretty good shots!
Hell he's getting real good at this, congratulions to his talent. Would you ask his what model camera he uses?
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0399s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0139s) ][ Debug on ][ 309 ][ Thing One ]