OP
@bjoerntheh avatar
UTC

Member
GTS 250 i.e. x 2
Joined: UTC
Posts: 41
Location: Chile
 
Member
@bjoerntheh avatar
GTS 250 i.e. x 2
Joined: UTC
Posts: 41
Location: Chile
UTC quote
I will just post some pore pix I made to complete the first part
Constitution is a place where I never wanted to go, but it surprised me with this incredible Rock formations
Constitution is a place where I never wanted to go, but it surprised me with this incredible Rock formations
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
After that I didn't take more pics cause I really enjoyed 400 km of incredible cruising up and down the hills at 36 ºC (97ºF)
After that I didn't take more pics cause I really enjoyed 400 km of incredible cruising up and down the hills at 36 ºC (97ºF)
nice landscape through agricultural land (mostly used for grapes)
nice landscape through agricultural land (mostly used for grapes)
The Chilean pampas and Vulcan Antuco in the background 3000 meter high (9850 Ft)
The Chilean pampas and Vulcan Antuco in the background 3000 meter high (9850 Ft)
and that shows how the roads have been, great driving!!! If you pay a 100% for your tire you should use it at least 95% ;-)
and that shows how the roads have been, great driving!!! If you pay a 100% for your tire you should use it at least 95% ;-)
@catskill avatar
UTC

Addicted
4 LD's in various states of repair, MP3 500, 1961 Lambro Fli 175, 1965 Topper, 07 GTS250, 81 P200, 79 P200
Joined: UTC
Posts: 558
Location: The Catskills, NY
 
Addicted
@catskill avatar
4 LD's in various states of repair, MP3 500, 1961 Lambro Fli 175, 1965 Topper, 07 GTS250, 81 P200, 79 P200
Joined: UTC
Posts: 558
Location: The Catskills, NY
UTC quote
great pictures. thank you. I'd love to ride there someday!
OP
@bjoerntheh avatar
UTC

Member
GTS 250 i.e. x 2
Joined: UTC
Posts: 41
Location: Chile
 
Member
@bjoerntheh avatar
GTS 250 i.e. x 2
Joined: UTC
Posts: 41
Location: Chile
UTC quote
Catskill wrote:
great pictures. thank you. I'd love to ride there someday!
when ever you want, happy new year B.
@grscum avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2012 BMW G650GS, 2006 GTS,
Joined: UTC
Posts: 2090
Location: Snohomish County, WA
 
Ossessionato
@grscum avatar
2012 BMW G650GS, 2006 GTS,
Joined: UTC
Posts: 2090
Location: Snohomish County, WA
UTC quote
GREAT PICS!

What saddle bags are you using? Any problems with scratching the paint, or are they pretty secure and dont move around?
@georgiagirl avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Piaggio MP3 500
Joined: UTC
Posts: 1402
Location: North Georgia
 
Molto Verboso
@georgiagirl avatar
Piaggio MP3 500
Joined: UTC
Posts: 1402
Location: North Georgia
UTC quote
Wow - I wanna go there now. Lovely country you are riding in
@pdxvespa avatar
UTC

Modératrice
2005 Cobalt Blue ET4
Joined: UTC
Posts: 6952
Location: Portland, OR
 
Modératrice
@pdxvespa avatar
2005 Cobalt Blue ET4
Joined: UTC
Posts: 6952
Location: Portland, OR
UTC quote
Gorgeous pix. I was just talking with a Chilean friend this evening about wanting to visit your beautiful country. Enjoy your summer!

~Deborah
OP
@bjoerntheh avatar
UTC

Member
GTS 250 i.e. x 2
Joined: UTC
Posts: 41
Location: Chile
 
Member
@bjoerntheh avatar
GTS 250 i.e. x 2
Joined: UTC
Posts: 41
Location: Chile
UTC quote
grscum wrote:
GREAT PICS!

What saddle bags are you using? Any problems with scratching the paint, or are they pretty secure and dont move around?
The saddle bags are from www.ortlieb.com great stuff!!!
they are secure, very good material, easy to mount. Scratching the paint is an issue but until now I solved it with some polish. not too bad.
what I really like about them is that they are water and dust proof. Good to carry photo equipment.
cheers
B.
OP
@bjoerntheh avatar
UTC

Member
GTS 250 i.e. x 2
Joined: UTC
Posts: 41
Location: Chile
 
Member
@bjoerntheh avatar
GTS 250 i.e. x 2
Joined: UTC
Posts: 41
Location: Chile
UTC quote
pdxvespa wrote:
Gorgeous pix. I was just talking with a Chilean friend this evening about wanting to visit your beautiful country. Enjoy your summer!

~Deborah
hey Deborah,
thanx for posting, it is actually a beautiful country and I am trying to explore as much as possible since I live here. Eight years here and still haven't seen enough. Great and diverse country.
would love to go on a trip cross continent in a couple of years. Chile - Argentina - Brasil
so ride on
B.
OP
@bjoerntheh avatar
UTC

Member
GTS 250 i.e. x 2
Joined: UTC
Posts: 41
Location: Chile
 
Member
@bjoerntheh avatar
GTS 250 i.e. x 2
Joined: UTC
Posts: 41
Location: Chile
UTC quote
bjoerntheh wrote:
pdxvespa wrote:
Gorgeous pix. I was just talking with a Chilean friend this evening about wanting to visit your beautiful country. Enjoy your summer!

~Deborah
hey Deborah,
thanx for posting, it is actually a beautiful country and I am trying to explore as much as possible since I live here. Eight years here and still haven't seen enough. Great and diverse country.
would love to go on a treep cross continent in a couple of years. Chile - Argentina - Brasil
so ride on
B.
treep = Trip ....sorry
@pdxvespa avatar
UTC

Modératrice
2005 Cobalt Blue ET4
Joined: UTC
Posts: 6952
Location: Portland, OR
 
Modératrice
@pdxvespa avatar
2005 Cobalt Blue ET4
Joined: UTC
Posts: 6952
Location: Portland, OR
UTC quote
bjoerntheh wrote:
bjoerntheh wrote:
pdxvespa wrote:
Gorgeous pix. I was just talking with a Chilean friend this evening about wanting to visit your beautiful country. Enjoy your summer!

~Deborah
hey Deborah,
thanx for posting, it is actually a beautiful country and I am trying to explore as much as possible since I live here. Eight years here and still haven't seen enough. Great and diverse country.
would love to go on a treep cross continent in a couple of years. Chile - Argentina - Brasil
so ride on
B.
treep = Trip ....sorry
bjoerntheh, you can use the "edit" button on the upper right of one of your own posts to make any editing changes. With my magical moderator powers, I made the change for you! 8)

I hope you get to make your transcontinental voyage-- shared with MV, of course!

~Deborah
OP
@bjoerntheh avatar
UTC

Member
GTS 250 i.e. x 2
Joined: UTC
Posts: 41
Location: Chile
 
Member
@bjoerntheh avatar
GTS 250 i.e. x 2
Joined: UTC
Posts: 41
Location: Chile
UTC quote
pdxvespa wrote:
bjoerntheh wrote:
bjoerntheh wrote:
pdxvespa wrote:
Gorgeous pix. I was just talking with a Chilean friend this evening about wanting to visit your beautiful country. Enjoy your summer!

~Deborah
hey Deborah,
thanx for posting, it is actually a beautiful country and I am trying to explore as much as possible since I live here. Eight years here and still haven't seen enough. Great and diverse country.
would love to go on a treep cross continent in a couple of years. Chile - Argentina - Brasil
so ride on
B.
treep = Trip ....sorry
bjoerntheh, you can use the "edit" button on the upper right of one of your own posts to make any editing changes. With my magical moderator powers, I made the change for you! 8)

I hope you get to make your transcontinental voyage-- shared with MV, of course!

~Deborah
you are cool, thanx for the tip
Bernhard Clap emoticon
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee
 

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com


All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.


[ Time: 0.0383s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0126s) ][ Debug on ][ 309 ][ Thing One ]