@jrsjr avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Nazgul

Molto Verboso
@jrsjr avatar
Nazgul
UTC quote
Hey Cannonball riders, Robert posted the updated Cannonball route today. Check day four. Ouch!
@glasseye avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
GTS, LX, VSD, VSX, VNX, LD 125, Chucky, LI125

Ossessionato
@glasseye avatar
GTS, LX, VSD, VSX, VNX, LD 125, Chucky, LI125
UTC quote
The first 5 days look really tough, it seems to mellow a bit after that.

2, 3, and 4 are going to tear up everyone and every machine. I for one plan on being ready, (whatever that means.....).

anticipation....... 8)
@steve avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
'06 Vespa LX150, '07 Suzuki Burgman 400, '05 Honda Metropolitan

Ossessionato
@steve avatar
'06 Vespa LX150, '07 Suzuki Burgman 400, '05 Honda Metropolitan
UTC quote
Cool! On day 7 (Saturday, September 16) at about 2:40 the route passes the end of the road by where I live, about two miles away. I'll have to scoot down there and set up my camera, chair and table, and a big ol' SMORRIS sign so y'all will know its me!

How's that work? Everyone stays together and somewhat on schedule? Or spread out over the whole day?
OP
@jrsjr avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Nazgul

Molto Verboso
@jrsjr avatar
Nazgul
UTC quote
Smorris wrote:
How's that work? Everyone stays together and somewhat on schedule? Or spread out over the whole day?
Last year we paraded out of Oklahoma City together and (most of us) into LA together, but generally we took off at the designated start time each morning and didn't see each other until the end of the day. I think it's great that you live right on next year's route. If you want, feel free to ride with us a ways. PM me when it gets close and we'll set it up.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0330s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0078s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]