@killo avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
I have a few scooters....

Ossessionato
@killo avatar
I have a few scooters....
UTC quote
Ordered a sidecar for one of my vintage scoots. Not a new scooter, but I think it will be fun.
@jble003 avatar
UTC

GTS250ie

@jble003 avatar
GTS250ie
UTC quote
I got a silver GTS250 a week ago. It is brilliant. The weather in Auckland has been pretty variable but I've been out riding every day. Had some beautiful days (like today) and have been caught in some showers but they certainly haven't dampened the enjoyment. Got some nice comments from an old Italian guy up at Eastridge. All in all I'm really happy with the scooter. Looking forward to longer rides and want to tour the South Island (of New Zealand) on it next summer.
@steve avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
'06 Vespa LX150, '07 Suzuki Burgman 400, '05 Honda Metropolitan

Ossessionato
@steve avatar
'06 Vespa LX150, '07 Suzuki Burgman 400, '05 Honda Metropolitan
UTC quote
Welcome to all the new members!

DougandMichelle, good to see you made it over from Urban Scootin. Also here are (off the top of my head) Jess, Crystal, Chek (known here as Wasp), Ellen, Lucky, Beach Buzz, and Mojito50Mod. Lots of people moving up from the Met and similar 50s!
OP
@jess avatar
UTC

Petty Tyrant
0:7 And counting

Petty Tyrant
@jess avatar
0:7 And counting
UTC quote
Congratulations, Doug! I actually hang out on Urban Scootin occasionally as well, but since my wife upgraded to an LX150 (from a Met, naturally) I haven't been around as much.
@dougandmichelle avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
None. Maybe again someday when Michelle won't worry.

Molto Verboso
@dougandmichelle avatar
None. Maybe again someday when Michelle won't worry.
UTC quote
Thanks all....
Yeah, I never dreamed I would do anything more than just scoot around our neighborhood and so I thought the mets would be perfect....and they are for just that but once you venture out, you quickly start to see the need for more power. Michelle is just convinced I will get killed and leave her to raise our 6 and 3 yr olds but I keep telling her if we drive smart, wear our helmets and bright orange/reflective vests, and use extreme caution, we should be fine. We don't ride during peak traffic times and we don't do stupid things on our scoots so I hope I'm right. The risk is always in the back of my mind which I think helps to keep me on my toes. Anyway, I hope to have some pics of both our scoots on here soon!!!! I sure am glad I got Vespas.
@budlightyear avatar
UTC

BMW 1150 GS. honda Trail 110, vespa lx 150

@budlightyear avatar
BMW 1150 GS. honda Trail 110, vespa lx 150
UTC quote
New LX 150
Not exactly Christmas, but just got a Diamond White LX 150 from University Scooters in Dallas on New Year's Eve.

83 degress and sunny in Fort Worth, so really enjoyed the afternoon!

Will post a picture when I can.

xs

bud
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0376s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0135s) ][ Debug on ][ 309 ][ Thing One ]