Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:09 pm

Lurker
1979 Vespa P200. 1974 Vespa 90 Smallframe
Joined: 11 Apr 2010
Posts: 1
Location: San Francisco, CA
 
Lurker
1979 Vespa P200. 1974 Vespa 90 Smallframe
Joined: 11 Apr 2010
Posts: 1
Location: San Francisco, CA
Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:09 pm linkquote
We're working on our raffle bike... you comin'?
http://www.secretsociety.org/events.html

-Cathy Two-Tone
Sergeant at Arms
Secret Society Scooter Club- SF











Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:05 pm

Veni, Vidi, Posti
946
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 6164
Location: Acworth, GA
 
Veni, Vidi, Posti
946
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 6164
Location: Acworth, GA
Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:05 pm linkquote
Looking at the past pictures on Scoot.net, I gather twisties are welcome?
Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:54 pm

Sir Frets-A-Lot
Vespa GT250ie/L, Honda Ruckus 50, Honda NT700V, Honda CB125
Joined: 03 Nov 2005
Posts: 11197
Location: Bee eff eee.
 
Sir Frets-A-Lot
Vespa GT250ie/L, Honda Ruckus 50, Honda NT700V, Honda CB125
Joined: 03 Nov 2005
Posts: 11197
Location: Bee eff eee.
Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:54 pm linkquote
I am all about Rage.

One of my favorite SF rallies I look forward to seeing y'all there, and look forward to not winning a raffle bike but sure as hell tryin' like hell
Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:59 am

Addicted
1958 Lambretta LI 190, 1968 Vespa Rally 180, 2005 Sym HD200
Joined: 26 Oct 2007
Posts: 507
Location: San Francisco
 
Addicted
1958 Lambretta LI 190, 1968 Vespa Rally 180, 2005 Sym HD200
Joined: 26 Oct 2007
Posts: 507
Location: San Francisco
Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:59 am linkquote
Masala wrote:
Looking at the past pictures on Scoot.net, I gather twisties are welcome?
all are welcome
Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:00 am

Addicted
1958 Lambretta LI 190, 1968 Vespa Rally 180, 2005 Sym HD200
Joined: 26 Oct 2007
Posts: 507
Location: San Francisco
 
Addicted
1958 Lambretta LI 190, 1968 Vespa Rally 180, 2005 Sym HD200
Joined: 26 Oct 2007
Posts: 507
Location: San Francisco
Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:00 am linkquote
TheO.Z. wrote:
I am all about Rage.

One of my favorite SF rallies I look forward to seeing y'all there, and look forward to not winning a raffle bike but sure as hell tryin' like hell
way to be an optimist pal!
Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:03 pm

Ossessionato
2010 GTS 300 Super "Yukihime" 2013 BV350 "Silvar""
Joined: 10 Nov 2008
Posts: 2494
Location: South SF Bay Area
 
Ossessionato
2010 GTS 300 Super "Yukihime" 2013 BV350 "Silvar""
Joined: 10 Nov 2008
Posts: 2494
Location: South SF Bay Area
Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:03 pm linkquote
Maybe I'm missing something. But I don't see any dates for this event on the link. It mentions days of the week, but not calendar dates.

I'd like to pencil it in, so can someone give me an idea?
Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:36 pm

Addicted
Piaggio LT150
Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 740
Location: SF!
 
Addicted
Piaggio LT150
Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 740
Location: SF!
Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:36 pm linkquote
June 17-20! Can't wait to win the scooter!!!!! It will be nice to see the progress you're making on MY scooter (how's that for optimism?).
Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:18 pm

Addicted
1958 Lambretta LI 190, 1968 Vespa Rally 180, 2005 Sym HD200
Joined: 26 Oct 2007
Posts: 507
Location: San Francisco
 
Addicted
1958 Lambretta LI 190, 1968 Vespa Rally 180, 2005 Sym HD200
Joined: 26 Oct 2007
Posts: 507
Location: San Francisco
Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:18 pm linkquote
BleuBelle wrote:
Maybe I'm missing something. But I don't see any dates for this event on the link. It mentions days of the week, but not calendar dates.

I'd like to pencil it in, so can someone give me an idea?
try this one: http://www.secretsociety.org/
Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:59 pm

Ossessionato
2x '06 GT200 ~ '78 P200 ~ '73 Vespa 90
Joined: 27 Mar 2007
Posts: 2591
Location: San Diego
 
Ossessionato
2x '06 GT200 ~ '78 P200 ~ '73 Vespa 90
Joined: 27 Mar 2007
Posts: 2591
Location: San Diego
Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:59 pm linkquote
If I win the scoot, people will wait in a solid line to each punch me in the arm as hard as they can. But, I will still be buying a ticket and some salve, just in case.

See ya in Frisco, baby!
Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:09 pm

Sir Frets-A-Lot
Vespa GT250ie/L, Honda Ruckus 50, Honda NT700V, Honda CB125
Joined: 03 Nov 2005
Posts: 11197
Location: Bee eff eee.
 
Sir Frets-A-Lot
Vespa GT250ie/L, Honda Ruckus 50, Honda NT700V, Honda CB125
Joined: 03 Nov 2005
Posts: 11197
Location: Bee eff eee.
Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:09 pm linkquote
buglake wrote:
If I win the scoot, people will wait in a solid line to each punch me in the arm as hard as they can. But, I will still be buying a ticket and some salve, just in case.

See ya in Frisco, baby!
I would be amazed and shocked. I'd also force you to buy me a lottery ticket on the spot.

I'm lookin' forward to you bein' on our side of the state! And, no one calls it frisco
Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:45 am

Enthusiast
250 gts
Joined: 16 Nov 2008
Posts: 52
Location: san francisco
 
Enthusiast
250 gts
Joined: 16 Nov 2008
Posts: 52
Location: san francisco
Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:45 am linkquote
love to come see and meet new people !
But i have to try to come between the world cup games !!
Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:12 pm

Addicted
1958 Lambretta LI 190, 1968 Vespa Rally 180, 2005 Sym HD200
Joined: 26 Oct 2007
Posts: 507
Location: San Francisco
 
Addicted
1958 Lambretta LI 190, 1968 Vespa Rally 180, 2005 Sym HD200
Joined: 26 Oct 2007
Posts: 507
Location: San Francisco
Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:12 pm linkquote
TheO.Z. wrote:
And, no one calls it frisco
'cept the Hells Angels
Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:13 pm

Sir Frets-A-Lot
Vespa GT250ie/L, Honda Ruckus 50, Honda NT700V, Honda CB125
Joined: 03 Nov 2005
Posts: 11197
Location: Bee eff eee.
 
Sir Frets-A-Lot
Vespa GT250ie/L, Honda Ruckus 50, Honda NT700V, Honda CB125
Joined: 03 Nov 2005
Posts: 11197
Location: Bee eff eee.
Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:13 pm linkquote
Mike Z wrote:
TheO.Z. wrote:
And, no one calls it frisco
'cept the Hells Angels
they scare me
Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:39 pm

Petty Tyrant
0:7
Joined: 11 Oct 2005
Posts: 32715
Location: Bay Area, California
 
Petty Tyrant
0:7
Joined: 11 Oct 2005
Posts: 32715
Location: Bay Area, California
Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:39 pm linkquote
TheO.Z. wrote:
they scare me
Then I'm going to have our club logo done up as a three-piece rocker, just for you.
Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:05 pm

Ossessionato
2x '06 GT200 ~ '78 P200 ~ '73 Vespa 90
Joined: 27 Mar 2007
Posts: 2591
Location: San Diego
 
Ossessionato
2x '06 GT200 ~ '78 P200 ~ '73 Vespa 90
Joined: 27 Mar 2007
Posts: 2591
Location: San Diego
Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:05 pm linkquote
TheO.Z. wrote:
buglake wrote:
See ya in Frisco, baby!
I'm lookin' forward to you bein' on our side of the state! And, no one calls it frisco
Eddie Izzard taught me that long ago. Hence the emphysis to bug you.
San Francisco; a city of snakes.
Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:09 pm

Sir Frets-A-Lot
Vespa GT250ie/L, Honda Ruckus 50, Honda NT700V, Honda CB125
Joined: 03 Nov 2005
Posts: 11197
Location: Bee eff eee.
 
Sir Frets-A-Lot
Vespa GT250ie/L, Honda Ruckus 50, Honda NT700V, Honda CB125
Joined: 03 Nov 2005
Posts: 11197
Location: Bee eff eee.
Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:09 pm linkquote
buglake wrote:
TheO.Z. wrote:
buglake wrote:
See ya in Frisco, baby!
I'm lookin' forward to you bein' on our side of the state! And, no one calls it frisco
Eddie Izzard taught me that long ago. Hence the emphysis to bug you.
San Francisco; a city of snakes.
That was like, '93.
Everyone brings them to gigs, apparently.
Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:13 pm

Molto Verboso
Current: 1976 150 Sprint V Previous: VS5 GS 150, 1974 Rally 200, 2005 GT 200
Joined: 29 Apr 2006
Posts: 1946
Location: Oakland. 1000 posts, only 10 of any value
 
Molto Verboso
Current: 1976 150 Sprint V Previous: VS5 GS 150, 1974 Rally 200, 2005 GT 200
Joined: 29 Apr 2006
Posts: 1946
Location: Oakland. 1000 posts, only 10 of any value
Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:13 pm linkquote
TheO.Z. wrote:
buglake wrote:
TheO.Z. wrote:
buglake wrote:
See ya in Frisco, baby!
I'm lookin' forward to you bein' on our side of the state! And, no one calls it frisco
Eddie Izzard taught me that long ago. Hence the emphysis to bug you.
San Francisco; a city of snakes.
That was like, '93.
Everyone brings them to gigs, apparently.
Old man Herb stated this emphatically in like 1954 or 74



Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:19 am

Sir Frets-A-Lot
Vespa GT250ie/L, Honda Ruckus 50, Honda NT700V, Honda CB125
Joined: 03 Nov 2005
Posts: 11197
Location: Bee eff eee.
 
Sir Frets-A-Lot
Vespa GT250ie/L, Honda Ruckus 50, Honda NT700V, Honda CB125
Joined: 03 Nov 2005
Posts: 11197
Location: Bee eff eee.
Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:19 am linkquote
cipote wrote:
TheO.Z. wrote:
buglake wrote:
TheO.Z. wrote:
buglake wrote:
See ya in Frisco, baby!
I'm lookin' forward to you bein' on our side of the state! And, no one calls it frisco
Eddie Izzard taught me that long ago. Hence the emphysis to bug you.
San Francisco; a city of snakes.
That was like, '93.
Everyone brings them to gigs, apparently.
Old man Herb stated this emphatically in like 1954 or 74
yeah but I weren't alive then
Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:39 pm

Molto Verboso
Current: 1976 150 Sprint V Previous: VS5 GS 150, 1974 Rally 200, 2005 GT 200
Joined: 29 Apr 2006
Posts: 1946
Location: Oakland. 1000 posts, only 10 of any value
 
Molto Verboso
Current: 1976 150 Sprint V Previous: VS5 GS 150, 1974 Rally 200, 2005 GT 200
Joined: 29 Apr 2006
Posts: 1946
Location: Oakland. 1000 posts, only 10 of any value
Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:39 pm linkquote
1954 or 1974?
I was alive for one of those dates. Probably wearing goofy purple corduroy bell bottoms (they were all the rage in Kindergarten)
Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:27 pm

Sir Frets-A-Lot
Vespa GT250ie/L, Honda Ruckus 50, Honda NT700V, Honda CB125
Joined: 03 Nov 2005
Posts: 11197
Location: Bee eff eee.
 
Sir Frets-A-Lot
Vespa GT250ie/L, Honda Ruckus 50, Honda NT700V, Honda CB125
Joined: 03 Nov 2005
Posts: 11197
Location: Bee eff eee.
Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:27 pm linkquote
cipote wrote:
1954 or 1974?
I was alive for one of those dates. Probably wearing goofy purple corduroy bell bottoms (they were all the rage in Kindergarten)
sigh. neither
  DoubleGood Vespa Design  

All Content Copyright 2005-2022 by Modern Vespa. All Rights Reserved.

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.

Shop on Amazon Smile with Modern Vespa

[ Time: 0.0549s ][ Queries: 8 (0.0312s) ][ Debug on ][ 211 ][ Thing One ]