@stickyfrog avatar
UTC

Moderatus Rana
MP3 250 and 2 MP3 500s

Moderatus Rana
@stickyfrog avatar
MP3 250 and 2 MP3 500s
UTC quote
I know it is bitter sweet but congrats on the sale. Congrats to sateep to as you have gotten a great deal on a well loved bike. Good luck and hope you stick around the forum.
@fuzzy avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
. . 2008 Blue MP3 400. . di Peluria Orso .... 1993 Kawasaki Vulcan 500 ....... 2013 Honda NC700XD; 2017 Versys X300

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@fuzzy avatar
. . 2008 Blue MP3 400. . di Peluria Orso .... 1993 Kawasaki Vulcan 500 ....... 2013 Honda NC700XD; 2017 Versys X300
UTC quote
Happy for both of you.

I just hope this doesn't mean you will become a stranger her Sky.
@sateep avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
Sky Blue MP3 250ie (2007)

Enthusiast
@sateep avatar
UTC quote
Well thanks everybody!! Can't believe how nice and helpful everyone has been here at MV. Really a great site/community you have; a breath of fresh air!!

I'd like to give a special shout out to JTbme. He has been very generous with his time and advice concerning mods I plan on doing. And have you seen the pictures of his 'scoot' from the "Thanks for the help!" thread on the MP3 discussion board? Thanks for the help!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jtbme/sets/72157625049837538/
What a beaut! Really a craftsman like job!! I only hope I can do half as well?!

Mr. Dirt, I won't be riding it to Pittsburgh (Aliquippa actually) but shipping it with Keyboard Motorcycle Shippers. Sked to be picked up this week. Afraid I spent too much of the summer between Phoenix and Switzerland and am behind the power curve with respect to, well, everything! Household stuff, selling 2 cars and buying 1 (to make room for the baby!), getting my riding gear together, and taking an MSP course next week (did I mention I was a NEWbie?). So when did it begin that you need a license to ride a scoot? Sure don't recall that being the case back in '66-'67 with my Honda 305 Scrambler!! Anyway, I tossed it around and although I'll miss a nice ride I've decided on shipping as it wasn't too expensive, saves me some time, and will arrive with just 179 miles instead of 1179. I should be all set for Indian Summer riding (come on global warming! Facepalm emoticon ).

Sorry for carrying on so, but I'm psyched!! Razz emoticon Now I have to get back to the boards and try to find out what the heck a "fuzzy washer" is and if I can't live without one?

Thanks again all...

PS: Thanks so much Sky! You're a real sweetheart and I sure do wish you the best in NY!! Keep in touch... Clap emoticon
@old_as_dirt avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 GTS

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@old_as_dirt avatar
2007 GTS
UTC quote
sateep wrote:
Well thanks everybody!! Can't believe how nice and helpful everyone has been here at MV. Really a great site/community you have; a breath of fresh air!!

I'd like to give a special shout out to JTbme. He has been very generous with his time and advice concerning mods I plan on doing. And have you seen the pictures of his 'scoot' from the "Thanks for the help!" thread on the MP3 discussion board? Thanks for the help!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jtbme/sets/72157625049837538/
What a beaut! Really a craftsman like job!! I only hope I can do half as well?!

Mr. Dirt, I won't be riding it to Pittsburgh (Aliquippa actually) but shipping it with Keyboard Motorcycle Shippers. Sked to be picked up this week. Afraid I spent too much of the summer between Phoenix and Switzerland and am behind the power curve with respect to, well, everything! Household stuff, selling 2 cars and buying 1 (to make room for the baby!), getting my riding gear together, and taking an MSP course next week (did I mention I was a NEWbie?). So when did it begin that you need a license to ride a scoot? Sure don't recall that being the case back in '66-'67 with my Honda 305 Scrambler!! Anyway, I tossed it around and although I'll miss a nice ride I've decided on shipping as it wasn't too expensive, saves me some time, and will arrive with just 179 miles instead of 1179. I should be all set for Indian Summer riding (come on global warming! Facepalm emoticon ).

Sorry for carrying on so, but I'm psyched!! Razz emoticon Now I have to get back to the boards and try to find out what the heck a "fuzzy washer" is and if I can't live without one?

Thanks again all...

PS: Thanks so much Sky! You're a real sweetheart and I sure do wish you the best in NY!! Keep in touch... Clap emoticon
Mr. Dirt wow now you make me feel really old. But I can say I was not riding a 305 scrambler back in the late 60's though. Mini bikes yeah I was one them at that time frame.

The Fuzzy for a 250 is double the stock washer.

Come on over to the MP3 area and introduce your self to the rest of the Gang
@fuzzy avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@fuzzy avatar
UTC quote
old as dirt wrote:
Mr. Dirt wow now you make me feel really old.
You are.
UTC

Addicted

Addicted
UTC quote
~.
⚠️ Last edited by JTbme on UTC; edited 1 time
@sateep avatar
UTC

Enthusiast

Enthusiast
@sateep avatar
UTC quote
old as dirt wrote:
Mr. Dirt wow now you make me feel really old.
Certainly didn't mean to hurt your feelings!! Just using the "Mr." prefix in the way I was brought up; i.e. the way Mama taught me!!

Wow, 6,000+ posts? Where do you find the time??

Steve
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0516s ][ Queries: 5 (0.0413s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]