@alexbv200 avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2015 Sprint 150 ABS Yellow. 1974 Vespa Rally 200 White, non battery model.

Ossessionato
@alexbv200 avatar
2015 Sprint 150 ABS Yellow. 1974 Vespa Rally 200 White, non battery model.
UTC quote
O.K.....I vote to BAN Pixel from MV!! Laughing emoticon Laughing emoticon
@velvet avatar
UTC

Hooked
Vintage Green GT125

Hooked
@velvet avatar
Vintage Green GT125
UTC quote
Re: Sunday rider. - thursday version :)
pixel wrote:
I took some days off this week. Starting from Monday, the weather gets rough here and I wanted to enjoy it to the max. Let's say that "max' is a bit said. I wanted to get out of the city and get on those mountain roads in the country. I did 400 Km, and it was a success, a delight, the Vespa is a winner! I have stopped several times to take pictures and to grab some food, drinks and gas.
During the ridem, suddenly I remembered what a beautiful country I have. Just take a look at the pictures. I hope you will enjoy them.

P.S: before the ride I went to the 1000 Km service. Until now I have proudly ridden 1420 km
Welcome to the EU (well in January!) Pixel (Ce mai faci?) - Hope to be visiting Romania soon - have been hearing for years how lovely it is. Suppose you'll be off to Spain/Italy or even the UK in double quick time to earn a fortune*

Ceau

*For those that don't know Romania and Bulgaria will be the newest accession states to the European Union which has caused endless amounts of political hot air, especially in the UK.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0163s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0079s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]