@belkwinith avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
Honda CTX 700 DN Automatic Motorcycle

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@belkwinith avatar
Honda CTX 700 DN Automatic Motorcycle
UTC quote
For those of us in Chicagoland - Motorworks has opened a new store on North Avenue. So someone is doing good in the scooter/motorcycle business!

http://www.motoworkschicago.com/

This place is great for visiting, good service and they always participate with rallys.

Got my BV 500 from them so I wish them all the best with their new venture. Lets see more scooters in Chicago this year!
UTC

Hooked

Hooked
UTC quote
The new North Avenue store is just a sales boutique, for service you still need to head to their store on Western. I do agree that that Motorworks gives great service and are genuinely nice.
@pinksteel avatar
UTC

Hooked
2009 Cortina Grey GTS 250ie; 2001 Pearl White ET4

Hooked
@pinksteel avatar
2009 Cortina Grey GTS 250ie; 2001 Pearl White ET4
UTC quote
drkahn wrote:
The new North Avenue store is just a sales boutique, for service you still need to head to their store on Western. I do agree that that Motorworks gives great service and are genuinely nice.

Correcto Mundo... Johnny and then team do rock - great people to work with for sure.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0089s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0016s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]