OP
UTC

Vespa LX 150

Vespa LX 150
UTC quote
For those of us in San Francisco, be on the lookout. This guy goes out of his way to hit cyclists...i hope he doesnt try to hit scooterists too. he is still on the loose.
http://cbs5.com/crime/san.francisco.rampage.2.1729790.html

this is not to scare anyone, but this just happened last night...so be careful out there!
⚠️ Last edited by Rasoldier on UTC; edited 1 time
@jess avatar
UTC

Petty Tyrant
0:7 And counting

Petty Tyrant
@jess avatar
0:7 And counting
UTC quote
The Nissan Rogue was abandoned after he crashed into a jeep and a post. I'm sure it's at the impound lot at this point.

I was actually at the scene shortly after the fourth cyclist was hit, down the street from our club meeting. The paramedics were working on the cyclist, and the cops were buzzing around madly trying to find the guy, who fled on foot.
⚠️ Last edited by jess on UTC; edited 1 time
OP
UTC

Vespa LX 150

Vespa LX 150
UTC quote
i just reread the article hehe...and edited the text. my bad.
@phuocsandiego avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Former owner of an ET4, GTS 250, BV 500, and Buddy 150

Molto Verboso
@phuocsandiego avatar
Former owner of an ET4, GTS 250, BV 500, and Buddy 150
UTC quote
What an a-hole. I hope they find this guy ASAP and put him away for a long time. It would be a bonus if the prison he's at has a bicycle manufacturing program and he's forced into making bikes as part of his incarceration.
@bonkers avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
'06 GTS (Grendel), '13 Honda NC700X (Ginger)

Molto Verboso
@bonkers avatar
'06 GTS (Grendel), '13 Honda NC700X (Ginger)
UTC quote
jess wrote:
The Nissan Rogue was abandoned after he crashed into a jeep and a post. I'm sure it's at the impound lot at this point.

I was actually at the scene shortly after the fourth cyclist was hit, down the street from our club meeting. The paramedics were working on the cyclist, and the cops were buzzing around madly trying to find the guy, who fled on foot.
man, that was like someone had kicked a hornet nest.

I just heard that they are now looking for the owner of the Nissan. Seems to me he'd be easy to find, especially if it were stolen, in which case he'd already be eliminated as a suspect. Sounds like he will be caught in short order.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0084s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0015s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]