OP
UTC

Silver Vespa GTS 250

Silver Vespa GTS 250
UTC quote
I just took delivery of my new GTS 250 Scooter that's silver with the black seat. Jennifer was really helpful and she explained all the features since the manuals for the scooter weren't available yet (since it's so new).

But anyway, I'm really glad that I made the switch over to a Vespa scooter. I've never ridden the GT200 but I'm definitely glad I waited out to get this one. She said that the dealership only received 1 Silver and 1 Red. The red looks pretty cool but I like how the silver and chrome really go well together.

It's raining and dark here in San Francisco so I will try to take some better pictures as soon as the sun comes out. You can check out my pics over here. Sorry it's so dark and cramped in my garage. Go Vespa! Yeah!

http://www.sohnic.com/?p=17
@kevin avatar
UTC

Addicted
2005 GT200

Addicted
@kevin avatar
2005 GT200
UTC quote
Congrats on your new ride, Rolex - happy scootin'!

Kevin
@vespasfw3 avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2006 Vespa GTS250ie, 2004 Vespa ET4, 2022 Royal Enfield Himalayan, 2001 Kawasaki W650.

Ossessionato
@vespasfw3 avatar
2006 Vespa GTS250ie, 2004 Vespa ET4, 2022 Royal Enfield Himalayan, 2001 Kawasaki W650.
UTC quote
Wow, what a nice scooter. I really like the folding rear rack. My dealer called me yesterday to say that Vespa now has one for the LX 150. I think I may go with one of them instead of the topcase.

steve
@rjvespa07 avatar
UTC

Burgman 650

@rjvespa07 avatar
Burgman 650
UTC quote
WOW !! The scoot looks great .. I would love to see more pictures when you find the time to stop riding ! Laughing emoticon Congratulations and thanks for posting the pictures. 8)
@jess avatar
UTC

Petty Tyrant
0:7 And counting

Petty Tyrant
@jess avatar
0:7 And counting
UTC quote
Re: Got My New GTS 250 Silver Today
Rolex888 wrote:
Jennifer was really helpful and she explained all the features since the manuals for the scooter weren't available yet (since it's so new).
Did she make you repeat the oil type three times?

Congratulations on your GTS, it looks great.
@scooterbobby avatar
UTC

Hooked
31 motorcycles..8scooters and a bad -ass Fiat 500

Hooked
@scooterbobby avatar
31 motorcycles..8scooters and a bad -ass Fiat 500
UTC quote
no manuals?????what's up with that? ..i'll sell you one Razz emoticon
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0271s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0021s) ][ Debug on ][ 309 ][ Thing One ]