@solid_steel avatar
UTC

Addicted
Vespa GT & Vespa LX

Addicted
@solid_steel avatar
Vespa GT & Vespa LX
UTC quote
Decided to ride out to the Norton pub in Cold Norton for a couple of beers & some lunch... out in the Essex sticks, it's a pub I've not been to for about 18 years, but I remembered it was a bikers' pub back then, so we thought we would check it out..

It is back to being a bikers pub again, after a break, but was pretty empty other than a CB750 rider at the bar & the landlord, whose Harley was parked in the bar!!!

Turns out he was on the toy run we did for Christmas, and in 1 of the photos we took..

He's the one in the middle:

External inline image provided by member with no explanatory text

He was just getting ready to go for a ride (big respect to anyone who takes a Harley out on the wet, oily & mucky roads we have at the moment) but mentioned that they do have a regular bike meet once a week... might have to pop over for that soon..

Had a good natter with the CB750 rider about bikes, scooters, rallies & life in general 'till our dinner turned up..

Steak Pudding!!! Don't see that often enough anymore as far as I'm concerned..!

Anyway, for anyone who fancies a bike / scooter friendly pub in the Essex area (near South Woodham Ferrers) - give it a go..
⚠️ Last edited by Solid Steel on UTC; edited 1 time
@pdxvespa avatar
UTC

Modératrice
2005 Cobalt Blue ET4

Modératrice
@pdxvespa avatar
2005 Cobalt Blue ET4
UTC quote
Thanks for the wonderful write up, SS-- I'd pop over for a pint later today if I could! 8)
@jerryg avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2005 Dragon Red Vespa ET4 Speedster

Ossessionato
@jerryg avatar
2005 Dragon Red Vespa ET4 Speedster
UTC quote
Steak PUDDING!! Mmmmmmm......but, I think I'll have the Fish & Chips just the same. Oh, and another pint.
@bwyn avatar
UTC

Addicted
GTS250 SOLD

Addicted
@bwyn avatar
GTS250 SOLD
UTC quote
It's been 30 years since I was last in England, but I remember and do like steak & Kidney cupcake.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0262s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0031s) ][ Debug on ][ 309 ][ Thing One ]