OP
UTC

PX150

PX150
UTC quote
Hello MV members in the Capital District.

I am trying to get a group together to meet and go for rides in the Albany area.

Anyone interested please send a reply and I will add you to the mailing list.

Our first ride/meeting will be held Sunday, August 29th at 11:00 a.m. (The location has yet to be determined because I am trying to consider where attending members are located). Therefore, in your email please let me know your location.

Thanks so much! I can't wait to meet MV members in the Albany area on the 29th!

Arthur
⬆️    About 2 years elapsed    ⬇️
UTC

Lurker
not yet an owner

Lurker
not yet an owner
UTC quote
Re: Albany, NY Scooter Club Forming
Saiko wrote:
Hello MV members in the Capital District.

I am trying to get a group together to meet and go for rides in the Albany area.

Anyone interested please send a reply and I will add you to the mailing list.

Our first ride/meeting will be held Sunday, August 29th at 11:00 a.m. (The location has yet to be determined because I am trying to consider where attending members are located). Therefore, in your email please let me know your location.

Thanks so much! I can't wait to meet MV members in the Albany area on the 29th!

Arthur
Yes! Wha? emoticon I need to get a scooter- (vintage vespa) I'm working on deciding whether or not I should start a project or I should buy from some of these venders I've been looking at. I live in the North Albany/Menands area. I might have something by August. I can't wait to hear from you!
@judy avatar
UTC

World Traveler
2007 LX150 Daring Plum Leonardo Da Vespa

World Traveler
@judy avatar
2007 LX150 Daring Plum Leonardo Da Vespa
UTC quote
Aloha and welcome to the forum GHILL. This thread is old and i don't know if that scooter club is still around but SAIKO isn't. I know Peter at Vespa Schenectady has rides etc. Give him a shout and see what's up. I see him every time i head back east. Nice guy and he sure does love Vespa's. He recently sent me a email with all the vespa's that had been in movies, with pics. 8) I know he sells newer Vespa's but might be able to help you on a vintage. I'm sure the rides have both vintage and automatic. Good luck
UTC

Lurker
not yet an owner

Lurker
not yet an owner
UTC quote
That is a shame.:cry:Thanks for the info, though.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0121s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0045s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]