OP
@zrxrider avatar
UTC

Wife has a 2009 MP3 400

@zrxrider avatar
Wife has a 2009 MP3 400
UTC quote
Wife and I went on a short ride yesterday--she on her MP3 and me on the ZRX. She hadn't really ridden much this summer, but she did fine. She was the toast of the town . We stopped to get gas, and a gentlemen and his family nearly crashed into another car while they were gawking at her ride. When we rode through a little town, we were stopped by another gentleman--in the middle of the street--so he could ask about her MP3. Needless to say, all of the attention caused my wife's head to inflate so much, we could hardly remove her helmet when we got home . I have some video footage from my wife's MP3 and from the back of the Rex focusing on her. Just need to edit the video, and I'll post it up later.

Great ride with the wife yesterday.
@mjm50cal avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
Red MP3 500 RUBY DRAGON

Ossessionato
@mjm50cal avatar
Red MP3 500 RUBY DRAGON
UTC quote
Cool! I guess she'll need a modular helmet.
@hollybry avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2007 Piaggio MP3 250 (sold) and 2009 MP3 400 (sold) 2011 CanAm Spyder RSS

Molto Verboso
@hollybry avatar
2007 Piaggio MP3 250 (sold) and 2009 MP3 400 (sold) 2011 CanAm Spyder RSS
UTC quote
I must be doing something wrong. I have only had one person ask me about my MP3, and that was at a honda dealership. I have gotten gas plenty of times, scooted around town, have been to a couple of stores, but I have not been asked anything. Maybe I shouldn't wear the body suit and carry my whip when I am riding? (see my avatar).
@rjeffb avatar
UTC

Bracketmeister
Bracketmeister Emeritus (retired)

Bracketmeister
@rjeffb avatar
Bracketmeister Emeritus (retired)
UTC quote
Holly, I suspect that if you drive around town without your suit, you will definitely get looks. Unless, of course, your town enforces a "Lady Godiva" no-peeping ordinance. Just watch out for Tom the Tinker!
@skymizer avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
Scoot Sold

Ossessionato
@skymizer avatar
Scoot Sold
UTC quote
How great is that! Want to see video of the New and Improved....."Lady GaGa!"
Say Holly, get some cuffs whilst you're at it......sure to ....even at a petrol pump (maybe a few questions too?) How about a red high heel mounted on the pet carrier lid......that audda do it!
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0101s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0028s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]