Veni, Vidi, Posti
Reprehensible Misinformant

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@gogogordy avatar
UTC quote
Re: **For Sale** Vespa GT Headset plastic
VEZPA wrote:
This is a mint headset for a Vespa GT. I had this painted montebianco white and didn't use it. I know it fits a 2005-2006 Vespa GT but I'm not sure of the other years/models it fits. Plastic is in perfect shape and all of the tabs are perfect and 100% intact.

$45 takes it and that includes shipping to the 48 Continental USA states. These retail for about $125 at a dealer.

I do paypal.
It may fit SOME 2005/2006, but not all of them. I looked at our 2005 GT when your whole headset fiasco started...and in our case incompatible.

For those with correct, early style starter and horn buttons (roundish) this is a great deal on an expensive piece of plastic!

Wish I could take advantage.
OP
@vezpa avatar
UTC

Banned
Vespa GTS 300 Super & Vespa P125X

Banned
@vezpa avatar
UTC quote
gogogordy wrote:
VEZPA wrote:
This is a mint headset for a Vespa GT. I had this painted montebianco white and didn't use it. I know it fits a 2005-2006 Vespa GT but I'm not sure of the other years/models it fits. Plastic is in perfect shape and all of the tabs are perfect and 100% intact.

$45 takes it and that includes shipping to the 48 Continental USA states. These retail for about $125 at a dealer.

I do paypal.
It may fit SOME 2005/2006, but not all of them. I looked at our 2005 GT when your whole headset fiasco started...and in our case incompatible.

For those with correct, early style starter and horn buttons (roundish) this is a great deal on an expensive piece of plastic!

I checked out all the bikes at the Slaughterhouse Rally this past weekend specifically to see what this part fit and all the GT200s had this part. I saw 4 total, 2 being 2005s and 2 being 2006 models. When I went to my dealer yesterday they had a customer bike that was sitting there for service and it was a green 2006. It had the same part. goordy I think you have some defunct part on yours.
@stinkyjones avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2009 GTV 244, 2005 BMW F652 CS, 2001 ET4 150

Ossessionato
@stinkyjones avatar
2009 GTV 244, 2005 BMW F652 CS, 2001 ET4 150
UTC quote
did your headset get damaged in the "incident?"
OP
@vezpa avatar
UTC

Banned

Banned
@vezpa avatar
UTC quote
stinkyjones wrote:
did your headset get damaged in the "incident?"
Not sure but when it was taken apart all the little tabs that hold the master cylinder covers on were broken.
@gogogordy avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@gogogordy avatar
UTC quote
VEZPA wrote:
gogogordy wrote:
VEZPA wrote:

I do paypal.

I checked out all the bikes at the Slaughterhouse Rally this past weekend specifically to see what this part fit and all the GT200s had this part. I saw 4 total, 2 being 2005s and 2 being 2006 models. When I went to my dealer yesterday they had a customer bike that was sitting there for service and it was a green 2006. It had the same part. goordy I think you have some defunct part on yours.
If I do, its identical to my GTS headset. The starter and horn buttons are the same shape as my GTS's. Ive never seen a GT 200L with roundish starter or horn buttons, like the ET-4 ones.
@scoot avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Vespa 946

Molto Verboso
@scoot avatar
Vespa 946
UTC quote
My good friend has an early 2005 with the round buttons. I have a 2006 with more rectangle shape buttons. Not sure that helps at all...BUMP
@ifixjets avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
01 ET2 - 01 ET4 -- 05 GT200L / 05 PX150 / 1986 Honda CH150 Deluxe.

Ossessionato
@ifixjets avatar
01 ET2 - 01 ET4 -- 05 GT200L / 05 PX150 / 1986 Honda CH150 Deluxe.
UTC quote
If you still have it, I'll buy it.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0137s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0047s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]