OP
@pauleyk25 avatar
UTC

GTS/GT/Bajaj

@pauleyk25 avatar
GTS/GT/Bajaj
UTC quote
Enclosed Scooter Trailer. Will haul 1 large Vespa or 2 small Vespas. Has tie downs built in and can also be used as a camper. Great for rallies!!! this is small and light weight, can be towed with a mid sized car or SUV.
The trailer is teardrop shaped, made out of wood and has a camo top. It has sliding windows with screens and a keyed entry door. It has a large hatch on the side (where the door is) for taking the scooter in and out.
⚠️ Last edited by pauleyk25 on UTC; edited 2 times
@tomjasz avatar
UTC

Grievance Farmer

Grievance Farmer
@tomjasz avatar
UTC quote
Re: For Sale in Charleston, WV-Enclosed scooter trailer $300
pauleyk25 wrote:
Enclosed Scooter Trailer. Will haul 1 large Vespa or 2 small Vespas. Has tie downs built in and can also be used as a camper. Great for rallies!!! this is small and light weight, can be towed with a mid sized car or SUV.
The trailer is teardrop shaped, made out of wood and has a camo top. It has sliding windows with screens and a keyed entry door. It has a large hatch on the side (where the door is) for taking the scooter in and out.
I'll try to post a picture on scoot.net classified. I cant download qualty pictures here on this website. I can email pictures to you if you send me your email address.
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
OP
@pauleyk25 avatar
UTC

GTS/GT/Bajaj

@pauleyk25 avatar
GTS/GT/Bajaj
UTC quote
I will take a 150cc scooter on trade ET4,Bajaj Chetak or a dirt bike CR 125cc or something.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0124s ][ Queries: 5 (0.0049s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]