OP
UTC

GTS 300 Super: Dragon Red

GTS 300 Super: Dragon Red
UTC quote
Well folks, I'm selling my Vespa.

She's been great for the last 6 months but I've learned in that time that I really wanted a motorcycle. I bought a Harley so I have to sell the scoot. I wish I could keep her but I just can't afford both.

She's got 1708 miles on her so she's barely broken in.

I've treated her well. Kept her in the garage. Premium gas. Got her 600 mile service done.

She's never been dropped. No scratches in the paint or dents. There is a slight scuff on the front wheel from swiping a curb that you can see in the last picture. That's it for damage.

Included is the Vespa matching Top Case and Rack. You can bolt the case on and off so there are a variety of storage options.

Really she's been good to me. She's a perfect commuter bike and I've had so much fun zipping around the city. I've taken her on 100+ mile rides down the coast and over the Golden Gate Bridge. She's fast! She'll get up to about 75-80 on the freeway depending on the wind. You can beat any car off the line and most bikes if you're into that kind of thing.

Anyway, I hate to see her go but I love the Harley. She's used but in almost new condition so I think the price of $5500 is fair. It cost me $8300 out the door 6 months ago.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

-Jason
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
⚠️ Last edited by jasonfoote303 on UTC; edited 1 time
UTC

Lurker
2006 Vespa GTS 250

Lurker
2006 Vespa GTS 250
UTC quote
Top Case?
Do you want to sell the top case separately?
@mullman avatar
UTC

Addicted
10 Dragon Red GTS300, 67 BMW hack

Addicted
@mullman avatar
10 Dragon Red GTS300, 67 BMW hack
UTC quote
Bump for a Beautiful scoot!

I have a loaded 2009 HD Nightster that I cannot wait to sell so I can get another Vespa (see my avatar).
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0311s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0061s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]