OP
@swainbodyshop avatar
UTC

Enthusiast

Enthusiast
@swainbodyshop avatar
UTC quote
is their anyone in the usa that sells front crash bars?? tried SIP, scooterworks, scooterwest. i really want a set !HELP ME!
@witch avatar
UTC

Moderatrice Strega

Moderatrice Strega
@witch avatar
UTC quote
You can get a set of P-style crash bars from anywhere that sells a decent collection of accessories. You will have to drill into your legshield and floorboard to install them, and come up with brackets to do so, though. There is currently no one in the US that I know of who stocks front bars that are ready-made for the GTS/GTV.

You can also order a set from SIP Scootershop in Germany. However, most folks here who have them have had to do some serious modification to the bars to get them to actually fit. They're more the LX style that just follow the contour of the legshield.

So you're going to have to be up for some serious fiddling around, regardless of which set you get.
@gregshooter45 avatar
UTC

Hooked
2006 & 2007 GTS 250ie, 1975 Rally 200

Hooked
@gregshooter45 avatar
2006 & 2007 GTS 250ie, 1975 Rally 200
UTC quote
Scooterwest had 5 in stock 2 days ago.

Scooterworks and SIP were out of stock on Monday.
@t-bone avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso

Molto Verboso
@t-bone avatar
UTC quote
Re: wanted front crash bars for gtv 250
swainbodyshop wrote:
is their anyone in the usa that sells front crash bars?? tried SIP, scooterworks, scooterwest. i really want a set !HELP ME!
I have a pair of P series ones.. They are brand new still in the box. Im more then willing to give you a great deal on them!
OP
@swainbodyshop avatar
UTC

Enthusiast

Enthusiast
@swainbodyshop avatar
UTC quote
just ordered a set of px bars from scooterwest, i'll get pics on as soon as i can
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0107s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0036s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]