@bigskinny avatar
UTC

Lurker
GTS 250

Lurker
@bigskinny avatar
GTS 250
UTC quote
the motor in my gt200 went tits up. i think it blew a rod and cracked the block. there was only 12000 miles on it. i was bummed when i found out how much it would cost to rebuild or get a new one. I'm hoping someone will be in the opposite position that i am in and have a wrecked gt200 with a good engine. can anyone help?
@scooter_west avatar
UTC

Sponsor

Sponsor
@scooter_west avatar
UTC quote
Re: Need a gt200 motor
bigskinny wrote:
the motor in my gt200 went tits up. i think it blew a rod and cracked the block. there was only 12000 miles on it. i was bummed when i found out how much it would cost to rebuild or get a new one. I'm hoping someone will be in the opposite position that i am in and have a wrecked gt200 with a good engine. can anyone help?
I got an email from a customer about a week ago that seemed to have a GT200 motor for sale. He was wanting help identifying what it was. Send me an email, and when I get to work tomorrow, maybe I can hook you guys up.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0086s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0019s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]