I bought this Vespa brand new two months ago. Over 10 months of factory warranty remain! This Vespa is in PERFECT condition and has only 1500 miles on it. I've paid all of the dealer fees and the Georgia sales tax, broken it in and performed the initial service so that the buyer can save close to $2,000.00. In addition, I've had the fuel pump replaced so that you won't have to worry about the possibility of it failing. All accessories listed are genuine OEM Vespa. Details on the Vespa:

2009 Piaggio Vespa GTS 250ie. Fuel-injected engine with electronic ignition. Silver in color without a scratch or scuff on the paint anywhere. This bike handles and rides flawlessly. I have ridden it to Birmingham, Alabama twice, which is where many of the 1500 miles have come from. Included accessories are:

1. Medium-sized Vespa bug and wind-screen.
2. Large dealer-installed Vespa top-box with color matched paint and passenger back-rest.
3. Factory Piaggio security system with remote keyfob.
4. Black rubber OEM Vespa floor-mat. (not installed in attached pictures, but it does come with the bike).

To save you from having to ask, "Is there anything wrong with this bike..." It is in perfect and flawless condition. I have the clear title in-hand and can sell it immediately. I've owned it since brand new, and it doesn't have a blemish on it.

I am negotiable within reason on my asking price, but do not contact me asking me what my lowest price is until you've at least seen the unit. If you see it and have interest, you're welcome to make a reasonable offer then. You won't find many (if any) barely used 2009 Vespa GTS 250ie's in perfect condition with factory warranty remaining for nearly $2000.00 less than what was paid for it two months ago, and this Vespa is priced accordingly.
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text