@steve avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
'06 Vespa LX150, '07 Suzuki Burgman 400, '05 Honda Metropolitan

Ossessionato
@steve avatar
UTC quote
My copy of 'Vespa - style in motion' arrived today from Amazon, after being on order since September. I think they just printed it, as the ink still smells fresh!

This is a great looking book. A thick-covered softbound book with tons of photos (color and B&W) showing every imaginable Vespa, and many of its competitors. Great multi-page layouts of models from the 1945 MP6 through the 2005 LX models (man that 1946 98 is a beautiful scooter!) There are Piaggio cars, mowers, quite a bit on pre-war Piaggio, prototypes, racing, speed record enclosed Vespa, concepts, and much more!

336 pages, and all for $18.87! I highly recommend this, and I haven't even started reading it yet!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0811842487/104-9242130-9253520?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=283155
@robotribe avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
In constant state of flux...

Ossessionato
@robotribe avatar
In constant state of flux...
UTC quote
Great deal. Couldn't pass it up. Thanks for the tip.
@bvbob avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
'95 Yamaha Riva 125- '05 Piaggio BV200-'05 Honda Reflex-'08 Honda Metropolitan

Molto Verboso
@bvbob avatar
'95 Yamaha Riva 125- '05 Piaggio BV200-'05 Honda Reflex-'08 Honda Metropolitan
UTC quote
Steve- I got mine last year for about $20.00 on Amazon. It's definately a great coffee table book. It really helps me get through the bad weather days when I need my "scooter fix". There is tons of info and really gets the Vespa story across. I've read through it a zillion times. All Vespa owners should have a copy because it really helps you appreciate how special your scooters are.
@shag avatar
UTC

Hooked
2007 GTS250, 2014 GTS 300 Super, 2009 Harley Crossbones, 883 Super Low Harley, 2010 LX150

Hooked
@shag avatar
2007 GTS250, 2014 GTS 300 Super, 2009 Harley Crossbones, 883 Super Low Harley, 2010 LX150
UTC quote
You should also check out Red eyes, Whitewalls and Blue Smoke.......that's been one of my fav scooter reads to date.
OP
@steve avatar
UTC

Ossessionato

Ossessionato
@steve avatar
UTC quote
Shag wrote:
You should also check out Red eyes, Whitewalls and Blue Smoke.......that's been one of my fav scooter reads to date.
Got it. In fact, the last two orders from Amazon consisted of 'Vespa - style in motion', 'Red eyes, Whitewalls and Blue Smoke', 'Proficient Motorcycling: The Ultimate Guide to Riding Well', 'The Scooter Book : Everything You Need to Know to Live the Scooter', 'Dust to Glory' DVD, 'Quadrophenia (Special Edition DVD)' (I already had a ripped bit torrent copy, but wanted the full SE version), and for my daughter; My Scene - Miami Getaway Delancy Doll with Vespa Scooter.

Riding vicariously over the winter through all you warm weather people and through books.
@nero avatar
UTC

@nero avatar
UTC quote
Are there any magazines about scoots you guys read?
@bryce-o-rama avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
Peugeot Looxor

Ossessionato
@bryce-o-rama avatar
Peugeot Looxor
UTC quote
Scooter Magazines

USA:
Scooter World Magazine
Scoot! Quarterly
Scooter Rider Magazine

UK:
Twist and Go
Scootering
@wasp avatar
UTC

Hooked
GTS250 vintage red

Hooked
@wasp avatar
GTS250 vintage red
UTC quote
Picked mine up locally in Denver last month. It's a great book huh? Any scooter lover should have a copy to impress their family and friends!
@helmuthead avatar
UTC

My Stella, her et-2

@helmuthead avatar
My Stella, her et-2
UTC quote
Smorris wrote:
Got it. In fact, the last two orders from Amazon consisted of 'Vespa - style in motion', 'Red eyes, Whitewalls and Blue Smoke', 'Proficient Motorcycling: The Ultimate Guide to Riding Well', 'The Scooter Book : Everything You Need to Know to Live the Scooter',
I got three of those four books recently, too. In my opinion, The Scooter Book was not on the same level as Style in Motion or Red Eyes, Whitewalls, Blue Smoke.
@exonicjay avatar
UTC

Addicted
ET4-150 GTS250ie PX200 with Cozy Sidecar

Addicted
@exonicjay avatar
ET4-150 GTS250ie PX200 with Cozy Sidecar
UTC quote
WOW!

A great book. I receiver it today from Amazon.

Thanks for the recommendation.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0322s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0074s) ][ Debug on ][ 309 ][ Thing One ]