@brouhaha avatar
UTC

Addicted
et4 and px150

Addicted
@brouhaha avatar
et4 and px150
UTC quote
I just wanted to say thank you to Jess for the technical post on stalling in the Technical Library:

ET/GT/LX: Hard Starting, Rough Idle, or Stalling

It came in really handy today in troubleshooting why my ET4 was stalling 3-5 seconds after starting... it had been happening with increasing frequency since my last service, but I could usually get it to start eventually until this morning.

Turns out, the shop had reconnected the CA emissions hose (which I had disconnected a year ago) without telling me. In NYC, it's not required, and it ruins the performance of my bike. I had suspected this as the culprit, but I couldn't remember which hose it was until I saw the pix on the forum.

So thanks! I'm back in the game!
UTC

Addicted
PX200 for aeons, Lambrettas in "60's",My wife's GTS250 when I'm good.

Addicted
PX200 for aeons, Lambrettas in "60's",My wife's GTS250 when I'm good.
UTC quote
Too Right
The networking you get on enthusiasts websites is MAGIC
It is an empowering thing.
Well done to Jess and the Moderators.The Force is with them.
@jess avatar
UTC

Petty Tyrant
0:7 And counting

Petty Tyrant
@jess avatar
0:7 And counting
UTC quote
I just noticed that particular article isn't properly attributed, but you should probably thank Gary (addicted) whose idea it was and Steve (Smorris) who contributed the picture. There were probably some other contributions to it as well, but I just assembled the pieces.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0250s ][ Queries: 5 (0.0021s) ][ Debug on ][ 309 ][ Thing One ]