UTC

Molto Verboso
NC700XD

Molto Verboso
@cagedodger avatar
NC700XD
UTC quote
Jump straight to the meat of the posting:
Direct link to latest model including video demo.
Direct link to samples of possible positions taken from two perspectives
Direct Link to the ride report for the latest (production) model
Direct link to MP3 500/Fuoco mounting instructions

Price is set at $299.95 + shipping
Madstad MP3 500/Fuoco Product Page (order from here)

Original Thread Starts Below:

As some of you have read, I've been working with a company that makes aftermarket windshields. This week I received the prototype mount and although it needs a few minor tweaks, the initial impression is astounding. I wanted to share a sneak peak at a few of the positions that this system is capable of as seen on the MP3 500.

I took it out for a test ride the other night and the shield (once tightened into the desired position) is completely solid, lending a similar feel to the fairing mounted shield on my Concours, but infinitely more adjustable. You better believe I'll be talking to the guy about a mount system for that bike once this one's been released.

Here's a sneak peak. Keep in mind that this is still the prototype. The production run will be powder coated black to fit right in with the MP3.

Enjoy!

External inline image provided by member with no explanatory text
⚠️ Last edited by Cagedodger on UTC; edited 4 times
UTC

Hooked
mp3 400ie

Hooked
mp3 400ie
UTC quote
sweet
is this power or man adjust? Any price set? Nerd emoticon
@old_as_dirt avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 GTS

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@old_as_dirt avatar
2007 GTS
UTC quote
I like the adjustablity. can you post some pics from the front and from the seat as your looking thru /over it?
OP
@cagedodger avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
NC700XD

Molto Verboso
@cagedodger avatar
NC700XD
UTC quote
daudet wrote:
is this power or man adjust? Any price set? Nerd emoticon
Manual adjust. You loosen the locking bolts, move it, then re-tighten. Powered adjusts generally only let you raise and lower a shield, this one lets you raise, lower and tilt. No set price, but going from comparable units, it should be below $300. Keep in mind that this is just a guess. It's not my product, I'm just helping get it to the MP3.
old as dirt wrote:
I like the adjustability. can you post some pics from the front and from the seat as your looking thru /over it?
This is just a sneak peak. Once we get all the kinks worked out I'll set up a tripod to approximately my viewpoint from the seat and rotate it through it's range of motions.

However, here's a frontal shot of the high and vertical position (the one that I didn't need earplugs for!).

@bravotwofour avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
'09 Mp3-500 - Gone Now

Ossessionato
@bravotwofour avatar
'09 Mp3-500 - Gone Now
UTC quote
That's really looking good. I can see a lot of benefit to a windscreen that can be adjusted during long rides through different times of the day. Nice work!
OP
@cagedodger avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
NC700XD

Molto Verboso
@cagedodger avatar
NC700XD
UTC quote
BravoTwoFour wrote:
That's really looking good. I can see a lot of benefit to a windscreen that can be adjusted during long rides through different times of the day. Nice work!
Exactly! I've spent a lot of time and money chasing windshield designs for various bikes I've ridden. When I stumbled onto this system I knew it was the jackpot. I sent my adjustment recommendations off tonight, so hopefully a beta version will be available soon. Come Summer time, it'll take five minutes to adjust it down to a sleek, high air-flow position that I can pop back up in case of a rain storm.

Once that's out of the way, I'll look into adapting a cruise control.
@chetwynder avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
Baart-less

Ossessionato
@chetwynder avatar
Baart-less
UTC quote
That company makes good stuff!! They are very well regarded on many motorcycle forums. It's very cool that they/you are working on this. I've thought on several occasions that there must be a way to adapt their brackets to the MP3 500.

Dave
OP
@cagedodger avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
NC700XD

Molto Verboso
@cagedodger avatar
NC700XD
UTC quote
Chetwynder wrote:
That company makes good stuff!! They are very well regarded on many motorcycle forums. It's very cool that they/you are working on this. I've thought on several occasions that there must be a way to adapt their brackets to the MP3 500.

Dave
Indeed they are. I'm not trying to be secretive about them, I just don't want to mention the name until the Beta or Production version is ready. The reasoning behind that is to keep his email inbox clear and undistracted. I've been chasing this project for a few months now and the company has it's hands full with other requests so I want to keep the MP3-500 project clear of confusion. Hopefully I'll have a near production version sometime next week. The guy who makes the stuff is really good to work with, a real enthusiast. You can't really ask for much more than that, right?

I can't express enough how impressed I was with that first test ride. Once the production units get the black powder-coating, they'll look nice and sleek and fit right into the MP3-500's lines.

If someone want's a similarly adjustable shield for the 250/400 version and has the original windshield sitting on a shelf, shoot me a PM and I'll see if we can't work out another version.
@bubbajon avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
RIP: MP3 500 - Brutto Moto

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@bubbajon avatar
RIP: MP3 500 - Brutto Moto
UTC quote
Cagedodger wrote:
Chetwynder wrote:

Dave
Indeed they are. I'm not trying to be secretive about them,
Man, you're such a tease!
You know I want it!
OP
@cagedodger avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
NC700XD

Molto Verboso
@cagedodger avatar
NC700XD
UTC quote
BubbaJon wrote:
Cagedodger wrote:
Chetwynder wrote:

Dave
Indeed they are. I'm not trying to be secretive about them,
Man, you're such a tease!
You know I want it!
OK, well, maybe a little, but not in a malicious way.

Unless something goes horribly wrong, it should be worth the wait.
@edinbtr avatar
UTC

Addicted
Piaggio MP3-500, Aprilia Mana 850, Aprilia SR 50 Factory

Addicted
@edinbtr avatar
UTC quote
This certainly has my interest as well. I have the Piaggio OEM windshield on my bike and, for a tall person, it is the best out there but still not up to the task.
@chetwynder avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
Baart-less

Ossessionato
@chetwynder avatar
Baart-less
UTC quote
Cagedodger wrote:
Chetwynder wrote:

Dave
Indeed they are. I'm not trying to be secretive about them, I just don't want to mention the name until the Beta or Production version is ready. The reasoning behind that is to keep his email inbox clear and undistracted.
Precisely why I never mentioned the name. I do know that they recently turned down a request for another very popular scooter because they were just too busy. Looks like you got your foot in the door at the right time!

Dave
OP
@cagedodger avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
NC700XD

Molto Verboso
@cagedodger avatar
NC700XD
UTC quote
Chetwynder wrote:
Cagedodger wrote:
Chetwynder wrote:

Dave
Indeed they are. I'm not trying to be secretive about them, I just don't want to mention the name until the Beta or Production version is ready. The reasoning behind that is to keep his email inbox clear and undistracted.
Precisely why I never mentioned the name. I do know that they recently turned down a request for another very popular scooter because they were just too busy. Looks like you got your foot in the door at the right time!

Dave
Oh good, so I'm not just being paranoid.

What's the other scooter that he turned down? A Burgman, maybe? I think this system lends itself best to bikes with fairing integrated windshields best, but it could do well on others as well.
@edinbtr avatar
UTC

Addicted

Addicted
@edinbtr avatar
UTC quote
I wonder if this mystery man would consider manufacturing one for the Aprilia Mana because the only viable solution for it for a tall person is the OEM unit which is not available in the US.
@ljclark avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
None

Molto Verboso
@ljclark avatar
None
UTC quote
Quote:
This is just a sneak peak. Once we get all the kinks worked out I'll set up a tripod to approximately my viewpoint from the seat and rotate it through it's range of motions.

However, here's a frontal shot of the high and vertical position (the one that I didn't need earplugs for!).

Hmmm. With regards to the metal "dashboard front cover"...

Is that going to be more rigid than the stock? The reason I ask is that I mount a RAM GPS mounting plate on top of the cover to the rear -- and use a arm to extend back to hold the actual Garmin GPS snap-in mount. I was thinking about installing some kind of backing material (aluminum or carbon fiber) under the stock cover to make things a little less bouncy. If the aluminum cover with the windshield is more rigid, that might save me a little work.
OP
@cagedodger avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
NC700XD

Molto Verboso
@cagedodger avatar
NC700XD
UTC quote
LJClark wrote:
Hmmm. With regards to the metal "dashboard front cover"...

Is that going to be more rigid than the stock? The reason I ask is that I mount a RAM GPS mounting plate on top of the cover to the rear -- and use a arm to extend back to hold the actual Garmin GPS snap-in mount. I was thinking about installing some kind of backing material (aluminum or carbon fiber) under the stock cover to make things a little less bouncy. If the aluminum cover with the windshield is more rigid, that might save me a little work.
The aluminum plate is actually a lot sturdier than the stock plastic shroud. That's the reason for using it instead of mounting the brackets to the stock shroud. The final version should extend up a bit higher back than the prototype, but not quite as far back as the stock shroud. It'll be a really solid place to put a RAM mount or similar.
@ljclark avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
None

Molto Verboso
@ljclark avatar
None
UTC quote
Cagedodger wrote:
Chetwynder wrote:

Dave
Indeed they are. I'm not trying to be secretive about them, I just don't want to mention the name until the Beta or Production version is ready. The reasoning behind that is to keep his email inbox clear and undistracted. I've been chasing this project for a few months now and the company has it's hands full with other requests so I want to keep the MP3-500 project clear of confusion. Hopefully I'll have a near production version sometime next week. The guy who makes the stuff is really good to work with, a real enthusiast. You can't really ask for much more than that, right?
I suppose it wouldn't be too rude to note that the home page for the company lists Piaggio MP3-500 as one of the "New Systems Coming Soon!" (But I'm not planning on contacting them until they start listing the product for real.)
OP
@cagedodger avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
NC700XD

Molto Verboso
@cagedodger avatar
NC700XD
UTC quote
LJClark wrote:
I suppose it wouldn't be too rude to note that the home page for the company lists Piaggio MP3-500 as one of the "New Systems Coming Soon!" (But I'm not planning on contacting them until they start listing the product for real.)
Hah! I hadn't even noticed that. I don't think it's rude at all. I'm not hiding the company, I'm just not telling yet. It's got a lot of potential, but I want to make sure that I'm giving a recommendation for a finished product. I'm thinking that the final model should be done in the next two weeks (hopefully sooner). I will absolutely give up all the details once the fabricator is happy with the production model.
@ljclark avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
None

Molto Verboso
@ljclark avatar
None
UTC quote
Cagedodger wrote:
I'm thinking that the final model should be done in the next two weeks (hopefully sooner). I will absolutely give up all the details once the fabricator is happy with the production model.
That soon? That would fit nicely with my MP3 project timeline. Today I'll be down in the basement taking off the seat and the rear plastic. I also have a bunch of stuff to do under the front plastic, so everything should sequence.
UTC

Hooked
MP3 400

Hooked
MP3 400
UTC quote
Cagedodger wrote:
If someone want's a similarly adjustable shield for the 250/400 version and has the original windshield sitting on a shelf, shoot me a PM and I'll see if we can't work out another version.
I'm sorry, I must be a bit dense after work today, I don't feel I'm really understanding you. I would be interested in seeing a 400 version. What are you asking for; would you need a stock windshield to work off of?
Sorry again.
OP
@cagedodger avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
NC700XD

Molto Verboso
@cagedodger avatar
NC700XD
UTC quote
Gene_Valjean wrote:
Cagedodger wrote:
I'm sorry, I must be a bit dense after work today, I don't feel I'm really understanding you. I would be interested in seeing a 400 version. What are you asking for; would you need a stock windshield to work off of?
Sorry again.
Nope, you're not dense at all. You got my exact meaning. If someone has a stock shield that's not mounted to their bike, I can ask if he thinks he'll have time to develop a version for the 250/400 with that shield sent to him to work off of. As mentioned earlier, he is busy expanding to several models at a time. I don't want to even bring it up to him unless there's a donor shield available.

So, if you've got a spare 250/400 shield laying around (don't take the one off your bike unless you have another to use, I can't guarantee a time line at all - it's taken 3 months for this one due to demand for this system) I'll mention it to him and see if he can work it into his schedule.

As to the MP3-500 version, the new adapter is cut and we're going to try a different profile for the shield that should fit the Fuoco aesthetics a little better. My understanding is that it'll be on it's way to me for test fitting and evaluation later this week.
UTC

Hooked
Mp3 500

Hooked
Mp3 500
UTC quote
Re: Adjustable Windshield for MP3 500
Cagedodger wrote:
As some of you have read, I've been working with a company that makes aftermarket windshields. This week I received the prototype mount and although it needs a few minor tweaks, the initial impression is astounding. I wanted to share a sneak peak at a few of the positions that this system is capable of as seen on the MP3 500.

I took it out for a test ride the other night and the shield (once tightened into the desired position) is completely solid, lending a similar feel to the fairing mounted shield on my Concours, but infinitely more adjustable. You better believe I'll be talking to the guy about a mount system for that bike once this one's been released.

Here's a sneak peak. Keep in mind that this is still the prototype. The production run will be powder coated black to fit right in with the MP3.

Enjoy!

Hi my name is cliff i have a mp3 500 or fucco i bought the qem piaggio mounting kit for the mp3 500 windscreen i have not got the wind screen its on back order.
could i get some information on your or the new windscreen you are showing i understand its a proto type not avavible yet but it looks interesting like whats the hight of the windshield may i ask how tall are you and when your on your mp3 500 what hight is the windshield how hight is it like is it up to your chin upto your nose up to your eyes upto your forhead im 6 foot tall and looking for a tall windshield any informayion on windshield hight and mounters wound be very usefull
as far as the price that will be asked of your mounting kit and windshield
dose not matter to me if i can get a windshield the size i need then its priceless in another mp3 500 owener whos also looking for the correct windshield so please get back to me and thanks
Cliff
OP
@cagedodger avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
NC700XD

Molto Verboso
@cagedodger avatar
NC700XD
UTC quote
Re: Sponse
Cliff1050 wrote:
Hi my name is cliff i have a mp3 500 or fucco i bought the qem piaggio mounting kit for the mp3 500 windscreen i have not got the wind screen its on back order.
could i get some information on your or the new windscreen you are showing i understand its a proto type not avavible yet but it looks interesting like whats the hight of the windshield may i ask how tall are you and when your on your mp3 500 what hight is the windshield how hight is it like is it up to your chin upto your nose up to your eyes upto your forhead im 6 foot tall and looking for a tall windshield any informayion on windshield hight and mounters wound be very usefull
as far as the price that will be asked of your mounting kit and windshield
dose not matter to me if i can get a windshield the size i need then its priceless in another mp3 500 owener whos also looking for the correct windshield so please get back to me and thanks
Cliff
There's a few changes that will effect the height so it's too soon to tell most of that info. I'll do a full review once it's ready to go.
UTC

Hooked
MP3 400

Hooked
MP3 400
UTC quote
Would it be terribly off topic to ask for a recommendation for a nice windscreen for the 400? I get A LOT of 'buffeting' I think. Lots of air pushing me back! I need something to make it more pleasant for the rides I want to do to the coast via freeways.
Cheers
@old_as_dirt avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 GTS

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@old_as_dirt avatar
2007 GTS
UTC quote
Gene_Valjean wrote:
Would it be terribly off topic to ask for a recommendation for a nice windscreen for the 400? I get A LOT of 'buffeting' I think. Lots of air pushing me back! I need something to make it more pleasant for the rides I want to do to the coast via freeways.
Cheers
Gene the new givi for the 250/400 does have some adaptability to it . Scootertrap sells them
OP
@cagedodger avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
NC700XD

Molto Verboso
@cagedodger avatar
NC700XD
UTC quote
Gene_Valjean wrote:
Cheers
A little off topic, yes, but not too bad Razz emoticon

If there's interest, I was going to bring it up with the fabricator to see if he'd have time to make a mounting system for the MP3 400. I've already got a volunteer to send in the OEM wind deflector (can't call that thing a shield!) so that he has something to work with. I can't promise a time line or that he'll even have time to do it. It would help if there was confirmed interest.

The Beta version is on it's way to me now. I should have an idea of how it fits by this weekend, but with a high of 32 on Sat, I probably won't put much saddle time in. It'll give me something to do in my new garage, though.
@ponydrvr avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Honda CTX 700D

Molto Verboso
@ponydrvr avatar
Honda CTX 700D
UTC quote
Gene_Valjean wrote:
Cheers
I'm 6'2" and ride with the Fabbri Tall screen. Until speed gets to around 60 mph it is fairly quiet. Certainly there isn't any push of wind trying to blow you off the bike as with the OEM screen for the 400.

The down side is that it gets real hot behind the screen in the summertime. There isn't any airway path under or thru to allow some air to get to you.
@chetwynder avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
Baart-less

Ossessionato
@chetwynder avatar
Baart-less
UTC quote
Cagedodger wrote:
Gene_Valjean wrote:
Cheers

If there's interest, I was going to bring it up with the fabricator to see if he'd have time to make a mounting system for the MP3 400.
Just be aware that he turned down the Burgman 400 due to the way the windshield is edge mounted, similar to the way the MP3 250/400 is. Apparently he was willing to give it a try until he saw how the screen mounted....

The Givi Airflow adjustable windshield has been getting very good reviews from Burgman, Silver Wing and V-Strom riders, probably others too... It is available for the MP3. It might be worth a look.

http://www.giviusa.com/Screens--spoilers/AIRFLOW/AF504
@old_as_dirt avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 GTS

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@old_as_dirt avatar
2007 GTS
UTC quote
Chetwynder wrote:
Cagedodger wrote:
Gene_Valjean wrote:
Cheers

If there's interest, I was going to bring it up with the fabricator to see if he'd have time to make a mounting system for the MP3 400.
Just be aware that he turned down the Burgman 400 due to the way the windshield is edge mounted, similar to the way the MP3 250/400 is. Apparently he was willing to give it a try until he saw how the screen mounted....

The Givi Airflow adjustable windshield has been getting very good reviews from Burgman, Silver Wing and V-Strom riders, probably others too... It is available for the MP3. It might be worth a look.

I saw one on Fuzzys 400 and it was very nice, wish Givi would come up with one for the 500.
@fuzzy avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
. . 2008 Blue MP3 400. . di Peluria Orso .... 1993 Kawasaki Vulcan 500 ....... 2013 Honda NC700XD; 2017 Versys X300

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@fuzzy avatar
. . 2008 Blue MP3 400. . di Peluria Orso .... 1993 Kawasaki Vulcan 500 ....... 2013 Honda NC700XD; 2017 Versys X300
UTC quote
old as dirt wrote:
Chetwynder wrote:
Cagedodger wrote:
Gene_Valjean wrote:
Cheers

I saw one on Fuzzys 400 and it was very nice, wish Givi would come up with one for the 500.
There is a thread on it here somewhere, but bottom line I am very happy with my Givi adjustable windshield on my 400. Bought it from Scooter Trap.
OP
@cagedodger avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
NC700XD

Molto Verboso
@cagedodger avatar
NC700XD
UTC quote
The adjustable Givi looks like a good unit. For the 250 and 400, it's a damned good option. If I'd stumbled onto a 400 instead of a 500 when I bought one, I'd be quite happy with the windshield options. Since I happened upon a 500 with less impressive windshield options, I decided to pursue this system.

I had a chance to try the Beta version of the adjustable windshield system and it's gotten a lot better. The windshield shape has changed to something a lot more fitting to the MP3's lines and the mounting plate is a better fit. The new shield is able to tilt more vertical due to an adjustment in the mounting bracket. It's about 90% there. I sent my recommendations off this evening and hopefully, the next unit should be the production unit.

I'll update at that point. More soon.
@ljclark avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
None

Molto Verboso
@ljclark avatar
None
UTC quote
Cagedodger wrote:
I had a chance to try the Beta version of the adjustable windshield system and it's gotten a lot better. The windshield shape has changed to something a lot more fitting to the MP3's lines and the mounting plate is a better fit. The new shield is able to tilt more vertical due to an adjustment in the mounting bracket. It's about 90% there. I sent my recommendations off this evening and hopefully, the next unit should be the production unit.
With regard to shape ... The first prototype you show in your pictures has that classic M/C "shovel" shape. Is the Beta a little narrower at the top - perhaps more triangular?

Also. I have the GIVI on my MP3 500 and I believe that the design deflects some airflow around the hand grips -- my hands seem to be in some sort of dead zone. Does this windshield also deflect in that area?

(And thanks for testing during our balmy weather. )
OP
@cagedodger avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
NC700XD

Molto Verboso
@cagedodger avatar
NC700XD
UTC quote
The new shape mimics the OEM dash shroud more than the one pictured above. I've put in a recommendation for a few more aesthetic tweaks for the next model.

I couldn't tell you how the Givi compares to the adjustable model and I'm not sure about the hand protection. As far as I can tell, this windshield is wider than the Givi, but depending on how you set the angle and spacing you could potentially have a relatively calm zone around your hands or a rush of air. I've got VStrom hand guards and a pair of hippo hands; highs in the 30's and all that, lol.
@old_as_dirt avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 GTS

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@old_as_dirt avatar
2007 GTS
UTC quote
Cagedodger wrote:
The new shape mimics the OEM dash shroud more than the one pictured above. I've put in a recommendation for a few more aesthetic tweaks for the next model.

I couldn't tell you how the Givi compares to the adjustable model and I'm not sure about the hand protection. As far as I can tell, this windshield is wider than the Givi, but depending on how you set the angle and spacing you could potentially have a relatively calm zone around your hands or a rush of air. I've got VStrom hand guards and a pair of hippo hands; highs in the 30's and all that, lol.
based on the front pic of the beta shield the hand protection looks to be less than a Givi at this time.
OP
@cagedodger avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
NC700XD

Molto Verboso
@cagedodger avatar
NC700XD
UTC quote
old as dirt wrote:
based on the front pic of the beta shield the hand protection looks to be less than a Givi at this time.
The new shield has a different profile and is wider at the bottom. I haven't posted any pics of the beta shield. The hand protection would depend a lot on the angle and gap of the shield.
@old_as_dirt avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 GTS

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@old_as_dirt avatar
2007 GTS
UTC quote
Cagedodger wrote:
old as dirt wrote:
The new shield has a different profile and is wider at the bottom. I haven't posted any pics of the beta shield. The hand protection would depend a lot on the angle and gap of the shield.
well its hard to tell from the pics
OP
@cagedodger avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
NC700XD

Molto Verboso
@cagedodger avatar
NC700XD
UTC quote
old as dirt wrote:
well its hard to tell from the pics
You just need to squint a little and tilt your head to the side. Nerd emoticon

There's no pics of the second setup yet, just the first prototype. Daylight is a precious commodity these days, so I haven't had time to take more pics. The final version shouldn't be too much longer, so I figured I'd just wait until that one for more pics.
OP
@cagedodger avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
NC700XD

Molto Verboso
@cagedodger avatar
NC700XD
UTC quote
OK, here's a couple of pics of the reworked Beta version.

Front View:

Side View:
@raybjur avatar
UTC

Addicted
'10 Aprilia Mana GT

Addicted
@raybjur avatar
'10 Aprilia Mana GT
UTC quote
My understanding is the main reason for buffeting at speed is due to the void behind the screen causing a rush of air to fill the low pressure. Assuming that to be true, have you found a position that resolves that and still moves the air over your helmet?
@old_as_dirt avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 GTS

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@old_as_dirt avatar
2007 GTS
UTC quote
the newer shield is quite wider across the bottom out to the hands. also the bottom cuts are flattened out more. looks to me a better go around on the 2nd one. Also noticed it is a colored shield . Will there be options?
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0723s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0248s) ][ Debug on ][ 309 ][ Thing One ]