@machineguncharley avatar
UTC

Hooked
2007 Vespa LX150 (Yellow)

Hooked
@machineguncharley avatar
2007 Vespa LX150 (Yellow)
UTC quote
Okay...here's what happened: I've just finished a roughly 50 mile ride this afternoon on my GTS. It currently has just a little over 200 miles on it. The ride this afternoon consisted of about 15 city miles and the rest on a country highway. My speed never exceeded 60 mph and I always tried to keep it at 55 or below. As I was making my way back into town, I took off from a light and happened to look down as I cleared the intersection...the yellow "engine" light came on for about 5 seconds. I didn't think that much about it until it did the same thing again about a mile later. Obviously I will be calling the dealership tomorrow, but this happened after hours. And, unfortunately, I'm one of those lucky people who did NOT get an owner's manual with my GTS (it is apparently on its way). Anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions, comments, etc. :?

Thanks,

machineguncharley
UTC

Hooked
2019 VESPA SPRINT 150

Hooked
2019 VESPA SPRINT 150
UTC quote
start by checking the engine oil level
@sean avatar
UTC

Hooked
Vespa GTS Super 300 many others

Hooked
@sean avatar
Vespa GTS Super 300 many others
UTC quote
I hope that your dealer has programed their Scooter Disgnosis Tester for the Vespa GTS. Only that can tell the Tech if something is wrong.

Sean
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0251s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0026s) ][ Debug on ][ 309 ][ Thing One ]