@eenie816 avatar
UTC

Addicted
'65 sprint, '75 primavera, '01 et4

Addicted
@eenie816 avatar
'65 sprint, '75 primavera, '01 et4
UTC quote
what kind of performance should i expect from from sito on my et4? i've had mine on for about a month and i really don't see any difference from the stock exhaust. i put a sito on my stella too and i did notice a big change in the low to mid range and a little on the top end and i was expecting something similar when i put the et4 sito on, a lot more pickup with maybe a few more mph on the top end, but i don't see it at all. :?
@gogogordy avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
Reprehensible Misinformant

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@gogogordy avatar
Reprehensible Misinformant
UTC quote
Re: et4 sito plus performance
eenie816 wrote:
what kind of performance should i expect from from sito on my et4? i've had mine on for about a month and i really don't see any difference from the stock exhaust. i put a sito on my stella too and i did notice a big change in the low to mid range and a little on the top end and i was expecting something similar when i put the et4 sito on, a lot more pickup with maybe a few more mph on the top end, but i don't see it at all. :?
It should be a different story on your Stella, being a 2 stroker, BUT the only difference I noticed on my ET-4 was a slight improvement in fuel economy....
@hayes avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2005 vespa px125 (sold) + 1998 Yamaha XJ600N

Molto Verboso
@hayes avatar
2005 vespa px125 (sold) + 1998 Yamaha XJ600N
UTC quote
I've been looking at the Sito Plus too for my px125. My vespa dealer says it won't make that much a difference if I don't take a bigger cylinder.

Anyone has experience with Sito Plus on 2-strokes?
@collbain2000 avatar
UTC

Hooked
2004 Vespa ET4

Hooked
@collbain2000 avatar
2004 Vespa ET4
UTC quote
Hayes wrote:
Anyone has experience with Sito Plus on 2-strokes?
I put a Sito on my stock PX125 a few years back. A noticeable difference in low and mid acceleration and no difference to top end. A much different sound too, louder and lower. Don't expect any major power gain, it was small for me, but I was pleased with the cost vs. gain.

I'm also very interested in others' experiences with the Sito on an ET4, as I am considering one this season.

Cheerio,
@elvis avatar
UTC

2006 Vespa LX150

@elvis avatar
2006 Vespa LX150
UTC quote
I just put a Sito Plus on my LX150 and have found a bit more acceleration in the mid range as well and a little bit more on the top end or maybe that was the wind...ha ha. Yeah nice sound, not too loud like the Scorpion that I tried out before and the Sito was a cinch to install all by myself. Good buy good ride.
@progetto_300 avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2010 GTS 300 SUPER

Molto Verboso
@progetto_300 avatar
2010 GTS 300 SUPER
UTC quote
A little bit more...
Personally I think that if you want a little more, spend little more and go for the PM 56 SS or the Scorpion or Tiforce exhaust.
I've a PM 56 SS wich looks and sounds great. It also gives you a 33% performance increase. (says PM)
When i bolted it on my Vespa LX 125 it instantly went 10 KM/h faster.
Look at https://www.pmtuning.co.uk/index2.htm
Click "pro street tuning" -> a bit more for the ET
Pictures of my bike here :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/79447989@N00/88156032/
@solid_steel avatar
UTC

Addicted
Vespa GT & Vespa LX

Addicted
@solid_steel avatar
Vespa GT & Vespa LX
UTC quote
We have the Sito Plus on an LX125..

Looks original, sounds good, bit lighter than the original & seems to go a bit better..

Our LX125 sits at 60-65 on the flat (indicated), more down hill & will hold 60 into a wind..

Tests on stock 125s seem to suggest that an indicated 60 is it.. so maybe another 5+ mph I guess...
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0290s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0055s) ][ Debug on ][ 309 ][ Thing One ]